Chapter 81

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren had an unforgettable wedding vacation. Afterwards, he reflected on himself, thinking of that thick and humid day, his ears always felt hot.

So in the third month after the marriage leave ended, he adjusted his status and asked Bai Han to arrange this year's work, forcing himself to temporarily pull out his lingering dependence on Pei Ren. It took nearly two months to concentrate on this year's work. Finish everything first.

After falling in love with Pei Ren for nearly ten years and getting married, Ji Yulin understood what she wanted most.

He has received high-profile attention and considerable commercial value in his favorite field, and instead of chasing after the trend, he chose to retreat bravely.

Compared with the attention he received in his career, he wanted to keep quiet and slowly explore his creations in his hobbies, so the work intensity was reduced by more than half in the two years before and after marriage.

Ji Yulin works intensively for one or two months every year, and the rest of the time stays at home and focuses on her hobbies and lovers, returning to the original state of life.

Ji Yulin's pace of life slowed down.

In the past, when I was old, I didn't gain any flesh or the flesh that I gained after hard work lost easily. After getting married, it got better. The flesh gradually returned to my face and body.

Maybe he shouldn't be born with a heart for hard work. He went out to work for less than two months, even though Bai Han took good care of him, accompanied by Pei Ren's daily video, he lost some weight during the process than before leaving the customs.

Others couldn't see it clearly with the naked eye, and when talking to Pei Ren, the man on the other side of the video, who has always been quiet, frowned.

Pei Ren's words were succinct and low: "I lost weight."

Ji Yulin pinched the soft flesh around her cheeks, and said with a smile, "It's okay."

To avoid Pei Ren's continued entanglement on this topic, you must know that the man has spared no effort to make him gain weight, and he did not show his sweet words in the slightest: "I miss you."

After a pause, he called out softly : "Husband."

The eyes of the man on the other side changed immediately, and the surface was calm. Ji Yulin, who was familiar with him, knew that the other party wanted to eat him.

He smiled triumphantly, and Pei Ren said in a deep voice, "Naughty."

After being naughty, Ji Yulin gradually fell asleep under Pei Ren's gaze.

Pei Ren waited for Ji Yulin to sleep before continuing to do the rest of the work silently. When he was done, Pei Ren glanced at his legal lover in the video and turned his voice to silent.

Pei Ren went to the bathroom to take a shower, came out and lay on his side on the bed, his lips moved slightly, looking at Ji Yulin's peaceful sleeping face and saying good night.

He finally cut off the video, not wanting to affect the other party's sleep.

Ji Yulin stayed in the city where he worked for a few more days, and finally he made an appointment with a person in charge in the Guan province, and signed the contract face to face.

After the work was over, Ji Yulin didn't let Bai Han arrange the itinerary back to the capital immediately.

He said: "Tian Tian lives in Guan Province, I want to see him before I go back."

Huang Tian Tian followed Zhou Kun when he was transferred to the armed area of ​​Guan Province. Huang Tian Tian lived in the area, unless necessary, he I seldom go out and stay at home to a certain extent.

The driver drove the car to the entrance of the armed area in Guan Province, but the car stopped and they couldn't get in.

After Ji Yulin and Pei Ren got married, they had a legal identity to go in and out. He asked Bai Han to ask the driver to drive him to a nearby store to relax, while he went to the entrance area with a gift bag to register for verification.

Ji Yulin's identity information was recorded in the alliance's special security system, and the registration process was very fast, and it took about five minutes to pass the verification.

He walked in, and the guard at the side asked if he wanted to arrange a car to take him. "No, I've been sitting for a whole day, just take a slow walk to relax." Ji Yulin gently declined.

The military guards who followed him respected his wishes very much, and did not continue to follow him after sending him off for a while.

Ji Yulin walked for about forty minutes to the front of the building where Huang Tiantian lived.

He stopped outside the big carved iron gate and rang the doorbell. Within half a minute, Huang Tiantian ran out wearing slippers, almost dropping his shoes in the garden.

Ji Yulin walked over like a stroll in the garden, with a relaxed and elegant posture, Huang Tiantian took a few breaths, and quickly smiled, showing some innocent and silly looks.

He pulled Ji Yulin's wrist to lead him into the room, his words were a bit jerky, but he was able to speak more than when he couldn't hold back a few words for a long time. " Linlin

, why did you come here suddenly? You didn't contact me."

Ji Yulin asked with a smile, "Will you be abrupt?"

I was doing things in the kitchen... I was delayed for a while, I am the only one at home, I am very happy that you can come and see me."

Huang Tiantian blushed immediately when he was in a hurry, and he had to pause for a while when he explained.

Ji Yulin squeezed his hand lightly: "Don't be nervous."

Huang Tiantian grinned: "Well..."

He spoke a little incoherently: "Linlin, I watched all the videos of your recitals on the Internet. Time you are so thin, now you look good, good..."

Huang Tiantian thought, probably after marrying Pei Ren, Ji Yulin felt really different, and had been enjoying life as he wished.

At that time, they all went to a friend's wedding in the dormitory and witnessed important moments in his life.

More than half a year has passed since Ji Yulin's wedding, and they haven't seen each other for half a year.

Huang Tiantian held onto Ji Yulin's hand tightly, Ji Yulin let him hold it for a while, and said funnyly, "How's the kitchen? Isn't everything mushy?"

"Ah..." Huang Tiantian let go of his hand, poured water and homemade Fresh fruit milk, and put a lot of small snacks on the tray and sent it to Ji Yulin: "Taste a little first, I am making soup."

Ji Yulin accepted Huang Tiantian's kindness with a smile, and seriously tasted a few flavors of sweet and not greasy fresh fruit milk. Look around.

Within the range of vision, traces of Huang Tiantian's arrangement can be seen everywhere in this white building.

Huang Tiantian is a person who likes life very much. Ji Yulin was very relaxed in the environment full of life, so he lazily leaned back for a while, briefly told Pei Ren about his situation, and chatted with Lin Xiangyang in the dormitory group.

Ji Yulin turned on the video, greeted Lin Xiangyang and his daughter with a smile, got up and went to the kitchen, the three chattered through the video.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Ji Yulin left Huang Tiantian's residence.

He didn't stay overnight in Guan Province today, Pei Ren missed him, and he also wanted to see Pei Ren, so he didn't stop and flew back to the capital directly.

It was less than six o'clock when he landed in the capital, and Yue Ming, who was waiting by car in advance, sent him to the outside of the armed area according to Ji Yulin's instructions.

Ji Yulin lowered his head and answered Pei Ren's message on his mobile phone. The night was slightly lit up outside the window, and he looked up. When the street lights were on, the tall figure walking under the lights made his heart burn.

Pei Ren had washed briefly before coming out, and his body felt cool.

Ji Yulin buried his face, put his shoulders on his shoulders and closed his eyes gently: "I'm back."

Pei Ren responded with a "hmm", adjusted his sitting posture, and hugged Ji Yulin directly on his lap, letting him sit in his lap. arms.

Yue Ming, who was driving in front, raised the isolation baffle very competently, completely covering up all the movement and sight behind.

The car was stable, and Ji Yulin was lazily leaning against Pei Ren.

There was a warm feeling coming from his eyelids, he closed his eyes to bear it, and when the man's thin lips turned to the corner of his mouth, Ji Yulin raised his head, and the slightly parted lips were inserted into the man's hot lips and tongue.

Nearly two months apart, they miss each other terribly.

You can bear it when you don't see it, but when you see it, it's like a spark that stirs up a big fire and burns until the bones are so painful and itchy.

Taking advantage of the gap, Ji Yulin took a few breaths of air. He stretched out his hand to cover his sore lips. Pei Ren held his wrist loosely by his side. After a while, Pei Ren's palm pressed Ji Yulin's hands behind his own waist. .

Ji Yulin sat in front of Pei Ren in a slightly forward posture, with his arms locked behind his back, he moved a few times uncomfortable, and stopped immediately.

Alpha's fervent breath fell on his ears, it was too obvious.

For two months, apparently nothing could be contained.

Ji Yulin pursed his lips, then smiled and approached Pei Ren's ear, "You're going to explode."

The sweat dripping from Pei Ren's eyebrows fell on Ji Yulin's cheek, and he kissed it with his lips lowered, unable to deny it: "Yes."

Ji Yulin Lightly raised her face and continued to kiss Pei Ren for a while, her arms were freed from the opponent's confinement.

Ji Yulin's hands were well cared for, shiny and soft. From the past to today, in Pei Ren's eyes, his hands are used to play the piano, and he doesn't need to do anything.

The beautiful and slender fingers are slightly squeezed together, rubbing with the soft fingertips.

Pei Ren: "..."

The temperature from the breath could almost burn Ji Yulin's ears.

Ji Yulin smiled, the chain hurt his hands a little, so he just pulled the chain to the end.

"Linlin," Pei Ren's low-pitched warning couldn't suppress Ji Yulin's equally passionate breathing.

The heat and smile on the corners of Ji Yulin's lips remained undiminished. After a while, his hand slipped on the edge of Pei Ren's face, staining the man's face.

He lifted the man's neck to the front, and kissed Pei Ren's handsome face that twitched slightly due to depression, without the slightest dislike for the marks left by him deliberately sliding on Pei Ren's face.

He hooked the corner of his mouth with the tip of his tongue, squinted and smiled at Pei Ren, and slid down the seat.

The car drove to the villa in Lan'an District, no one cared when Yue Ming left.

The peripheral vision in Pei Ren's eyes flickered dimly, and he could only see Ji Yulin's soft hair, which was a little stained on the edge of the hairline due to sweat, and the fine beads of sweat on the smooth forehead were clear and lovely.

His throat rolled heavily, his eyes were dark, and the temperature in his eyes was extremely hot.

...

Ji Yulin's forehead was dirty.

Ji Yulin stretched out his hand to pull his hair. Although he was tired, he was generally satisfied.

You Qi smiled triumphantly after seeing Pei Ren lose control of his expression.

His voice was so hoarse: "It seems to be here, I'll go upstairs and wash my face first."

Ji Yulin patted his sore cheeks, and his cheeks were still a little uncomfortable.

Kissing Pei Ren with moist silky lips, Ji Yulin didn't take much care of himself, and pulled the jacket aside to cover his arm.

Before being caught by Pei Ren, he said: "Fortunately, it's dark, otherwise Uncle Zhong will see my face and hair, and I don't know what he will think of us in the future."

Pei Ren looked at Ji Yulin's back running upstairs, The inside of the car calmed down a little, and his undiminished body followed like an agile wolf.