Chapter 71

After three months of separation, Ji Yulin's emotional backlog almost overwhelmed him. Even Pei Ren never thought that his gentle and caring omega would become particularly obsessive.

Ji Yulin's mind was hot and finished saying that sentence, and after reacting, he was also a little shy, rubbing his cheek against the man's neck affectionately, embarrassed to say it in front of Pei Ren, but kept rubbing/stroking it with his arms and legs With a stalwart body.

Pei Ren carried Ji Yulin up the stairs, and put him down in the bedroom.

Ji Yulin was quite cooperative when he was lying down, facing Pei Ren, and every inch of the curvature of their bodies matched each other, and Pei Ren suppressed him even more.

Pei Ren rested his arms on both sides of Ji Yulin's cheeks, his deep and dark eyes were focused and meticulous.

The curtains were not drawn, and Ji Yulin couldn't keep his eyes open due to the bright summer light.

The hot breath in front of him made him a little breathless, and he moved his lips lightly, and he wanted to say, "Pei Ren, won't you kiss me?

" He sucked the kiss deeply without hesitation, rubbing his soft lips up and down, making a moist sound.

The breath of fir fragrance is like a deep and fine net, passing through the thin and loose clothes, skipping every part of the omega's skin.

The speed at which Pei Ren's lips and tongue were covered was as if they were layered on pheromones. The fir fragrance wrapped Ji Yulin, and immediately the burst of hot and humid lips and tongue followed.

Ji Yulin grabbed Pei Ren's wrist tightly, his fingers were trimmed cleanly, and he scratched Pei Ren's hand several times vigorously before leaving light marks.

Pei Ren held Ji Yulin's waist tightly and supported him up. He was too thin, and his rough palms carefully and patiently measured. The thick calluses on his fingers made Ji Yulin itchy and trembling, his body was constantly sweating, and his thin shirt was drenched.

Ji Yulin raised his sweaty face slightly, opened his mouth and bit the man's sharp chin.

His breathing was chaotic: "Don't, don't be so slow."

Ji Yulin felt that he was going to die.

Pei Ren said in a hoarse voice, "My dear Linlin." The

man was like a hot stove, he took off the gun holster around his waist, and the training uniform was only uncovered a little, but his body was still in good shape.

Ji Yulin's wet and hazy eyes glanced at the only place where the only side of the training uniform was uncovered, and his heart beat rapidly.

Pei Ren's restrained and revealing look was both solemn and inexplicably sentimental.

His mouth was dry, and he wanted to urge a few words, Pei Ren grabbed the corner of the sweat-soaked thin shirt and pushed it to Ji Yulin's mouth, rubbed his rough fingertips on his lips, and brought the hem of the clothes to Ji Yulin's mouth inside.

At this moment, Pei Ren didn't need to point out aloud, Ji Yulin bit the hem of his clothes and pulled it up. His obedient posture made Pei Ren more convenient.

The corner of Ji Yulin's eyes swept in front of him, and the man's short black hair kept stabbing his neck and chin with his movements.

His breathing became short of breath, his eyes were delusional, his slender and beautiful fingers hugged the back of the man's head in front of him tightly, his fingertips grabbed and retracted a few times, and he couldn't help piercing the man's short sweaty hair.

Everything was just right, and Ji Yulin was about to accept it when a voice suddenly sounded from the man's waist and abdomen, which was imprisoned by the man's big palm.

Ji Yulin: "..."

Pei Ren took a heavy breath, raised his face, his deep eyelashes were covered with sweat.

Pei Ren said, "You're hungry."

Ji Yulin's face flushed red, and he reasoned hoarsely: "No..."

Pei Ren didn't listen to Ji Yulin's nonsense, got up from him, went to the bathroom to get a big clean towel, and found a set of clean pajamas.

Ji Yulin blushed and grabbed the quilt tightly, getting up and trying to throw Pei Ren down.

His physical strength was empty, and he rushed over with a little strength, but Pei Ren remained motionless.

Ji Yulin: "..." Pei Ren kissed his wrist, stripped him clean, wrapped his palms in a towel to wipe off his sweat, and finally put the thin silk pajamas on for him and buttoned them up .

Ji Yulin stared at Pei Ren's still hot direction, and asked unwillingly: "Are you really not going to continue..."

Pei Ren raised his sweaty and black eyes: "Wait for me for a while, or you can go to the kitchen to find some bread to pad your stomach. "

Ji Yulin sat on the messy bed and waited for Pei Ren, and the "a while" that Pei Ren said was actually half an hour later.

The man carried Ji Yulin downstairs with cool steam all over his body.

Normally Ji Yulin wouldn't let Pei Ren hug him around like this, but now it's different, he can't wait to cling to Pei Ren all the time.

Pei Ren carried him downstairs, fed him some milk, and opened a box of cakes to feed him.

Ji Yulin felt tired after a few mouthfuls, so he shook his head and said no.

Pei Ren frowned, and put the cup into Ji Yulin's hand: "Drink some more."

Then, he walked into the semi-open kitchen to prepare hot food. Ji Yulin couldn't sit still after drinking the milk, so he ran into the kitchen to help Pei Ren.

After the two got together, Pei Ren almost never let Ji Yulin do these small tasks. He didn't think that Ji Yulin's beautiful hands needed to do chores other than playing the piano.

Even though Ji Yulin thought he was domineering and unreasonable, the fact was that Ji Yulin hadn't touched trivial matters in life for many years, and Pei Ren refused to let him do them, so Ji Yulin seldom touched them.

Pei Ren's eyes were calm, and Ji Yulin said softly, "Just this time."

Against the pressure of the man, Ji Yulin washed some vegetables and walked back to the living room. The dormitory group happened to be lively, and Lin Xiangyang was chatting with Huang Tiantian.

Seeing Ji Yulin appear, the two invited him to have a video call together.

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian spoke in unison and asked in amazement: "Linlin, why did you lose so much weight?"

"Are you sick, have you seen a doctor?"

Ji Yulin used busy work as an excuse to fool them in order to reduce their worries. When the two were still in school, they listened to Ji Yulin the most. They basically believed everything he said. After nine years, it was no exception now. They still had full trust in Ji Yulin.

In the past few years, the three of them have gathered less and more apart due to various reasons, but they have not created suspicion and alienation because of this.

Lin Xiangyang was the first to get married and have children, his personality has not changed at all, he is still like a carefree boy, adhering to the most important principle of his own happiness, no matter what happens, he always smiles heartlessly.

Before he graduated, Lin Xiangyang liked to drag Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian to see beautiful men. Now that he is a parent and has his own camp, he often takes his youngest daughter out to play and see beautiful men.

After a few years, Huang Tiantian accidentally met Zhou Kun in the blind date bureau. This indifferent and majestic general knew it was a misunderstanding, but he made the mistake, and frankly and forcefully abducted Huang Tiantian to his side.

The two were married in a flash, Huang Tiantian was restrained and quiet, often unable to utter a word for a few days. But Zhou Kun is indifferent and majestic, with his military rank and position all placed there.

Ji Yulin was a little worried about Huang Tiantian at first, but after Huang Tiantian and Zhou Kun got married, they were actually in good condition. This marriage that started as a business operation gradually developed a relationship, which is probably considered one thing and one thing. Zhou Kun's indifferent personality So far, I have a warm concern.

Huang Tiantian was making his snacks in the kitchen, Lin Xiangyang was so greedy that he was drooling.

Huang Tiantian smiled, delicate and restrained: "I'll make a few copies and send them to you in the afternoon."

Huang Tiantian likes to study food, and every time he finishes cooking, as long as Ji Yulin and Lin Xiangyang are in the capital, he will often send them to Ji Yulin and Lin Xiangyang.

At this time, Huang Tiantian seemed to be approaching a person, he saw him raising his head, picking up a piece of refreshment placed on a porcelain plate to cool down, and sending it up.

"Is it delicious?"

Shen Hou said "Yeah".

Lin Xiangyang's mouth moved exaggeratedly, and he made a noiseless booing, while Ji Yulin smiled and said nothing.

Pei Ren walked out of the kitchen and set the table with a tray.

Ji Yulin quit the video call with his friends, and his mind instantly turned back to the other party.

He went over to help, Pei Ren turned sideways and kissed him on the cheek: "Why don't you play with them a little longer."

Ji Yulin shook his head, wrapped his arms around the man's waist and gently hugged him, the smile from the previous moment faded away, and his brows and eyes showed a little tiredness and vulnerable.

Pei Ren put Ji Yulin on the chair next to him, and didn't move himself. He watched Ji Yulin eat half a bowl and then gave him soup.

The warm and delicious food slowly filled Ji Yulin's stomach, and he shook his head slowly: "I don't want to eat."

Pei Ren wiped off a little oil stain on his pointed and thin chin with his fingertips: "I will take you home tonight."

Ji Yulin shook his head violently this time, and Pei Ren said, "I'll go back to Lan'an District to stay with you, and I won't stay here."

It would take an hour and a half at the fastest to travel from Lan'an District to Armed Forces District, and Ji Yulin's habit of living He was not there at ordinary times, with Uncle Zhong watching and Xueqiuer by his side, Pei Ren felt at ease.

Although it is more convenient for him to keep Ji Yulin by his side, the environment is not as good as the villa in Lan'an District.

Pei Ren looked straight into Ji Yulin's eyes, with his palms on his thinned cheeks: "Linlin, I won't let you out until you recover."

Ji Yulin was stunned: "... um." The

strong midsummer, Ji Yulin stays at home, concentrating on staying at home to take care of his body.

The transfer of Pei Ren's position in the Armed Forces Command has stabilized, and the two of them spend more and more time together.

Pei Ren arranged for a doctor to visit Ji Yulin regularly, or take him to the hospital himself. Ji Yulin was very cooperative during the treatment process, but it did not reduce his inner anxiety and attachment to Pei Ren.

Ji Yulin's negative emotions increased day by day, sometimes when he woke up and couldn't see anyone, he would cry inexplicably, thinking about Pei Ren and trembling all over.

One afternoon when the trees were thickly shaded, Ji Yulin opened her sweat-drenched eyelashes from the beauty's back.

The room was filled with the smell of raspberries. He groped for the empty nape of his neck. Without the barrier of the isolation sticker, the water dripped down between his fingers.

The emptiness and hot pain flooded him who had just woken up in an instant, Ji Yulin wept in pain uncontrollably, his arms trembled, and he couldn't support him to stand up at all.

He rolled from the bed of the beauty to the blanket on the ground, bit his lips and groaned, his body lightened, and Pei Ren who hurried over picked him up and put him in his arms. Ji Yulin's body temperature was very high, and the air-conditioning in the room did not dare to be too heavy, so Pei Ren could only take off all his clothes.

The back of Ji Yulin's neck was dripping wet, and the pheromone water dripped down his neck to his waist.

Pei Ren kissed his eyes, her fingertips were rough, and when she touched that fragile and soft gland, Ji Yulin felt pain and trembling all over.

Tears blurred his entire face, and the anxiety and emptiness in his heart were magnified infinitely due to the reason of estrus.

He was thin and pitiful, and he wanted Pei Ren to fill up this endless pain and fragility, even if he died.

Ji Yulin kissed Pei Ren with both lips, and couldn't squeeze any strength to bite his mouth.

"Mark, mark me, Pei Ren... mark me."