Chapter 34

There will be no one talking in the small group for a while, Gu Yu flipped through the content of the message just now, showing a meaningful expression.

The friendship between the few of them has been deep since they were young, and now the two good brothers have shown special meaning to one person, and he is very interested in how to develop it in the future without hurting anyone and not cutting off contact.

As one of the relatives and friends in the party's circle, Gu Yu didn't think it was a big deal, so he pulled up to pray.

Gu Yu: [@抱礼, come up next Monday for the concert "Team Building". ]

Praying: [Smile jpg. ]

*****

The snow has been falling endlessly this year. Ji Yulin, who was still sleeping, was awakened by the sound of snow sweeping downstairs in the community early in the morning.

Like a cat, he slowly moved out of the warm and soft quilt. His long vacation hair was scattered between his temples and eyebrows, and his pajamas were unbuttoned and untied.

Ji Yulin curled up half of his body into the hanging chair, with his fingers stuck to the window, and his wet and hazy eyes looked straight downstairs not far away, quietly watching several robots sweeping snow.

He gently opened the window a little, and the wind that entered the bedroom carried fine snow on his cheeks. He shivered from the cold, but he just covered his face and smiled, without closing the window again.

I don't know who's cooking soup, and the delicious and rich smell wafts from the balcony. Ji Yulin lay on the hanging chair for a long time before going to practice the piano.

After the fever subsided completely, he didn't go anywhere at home to eat and drink for a few days, and he was in a surprisingly good mood today.

The dormitory group, which had been silent for a while, resumed its lively activity again.

Riri: [Lu Jin and I are back from our trip~! I brought you a lot of presents, I will take them to school later, or send them directly to your home! @林林@天天]

Tiantian: [I just have time to rest today, my employer gave me three days off. ]

Riri: [Daily, you don't always work during the holidays, do you? ! ]

Tiantian: [...Well, I did three jobs. ]

Ji Yulin stopped after playing two pieces of music, and was surprised by the news about the dormitory group.

Linlin: [Just now I was practicing the piano, Yangyang, are you having fun? ]

[Isn't Tiantian only looking for two part-time jobs, so the body can bear it. If you are really in a hurry, I will lend you money first. ]

Riri: [That's right, how do you do three jobs every day? Before the trip, my family transferred me a lot, but the expenses for going out are basically paid by Lu Jin. I have a lot left over, let me use it for you. ]

Tiantian: [It's okay, the third job is temporary, I help an aunt to make breakfast and dinner at the employer's house for a period of time. ]

Huang Tiantian hesitated for a while, and said: [The employer has met before, it is the Mr. Zhou who subdued the thief last time. ]

Daily: [uh. ]

Riri: [Haha, although Mr. Zhou is kind to us, but he is too indifferent, he looks so fierce, I don't dare to talk to him...]

Tiantian: [Me too...]

Although his words were originally just less.

Riri: [That's not it anymore, anyway, Tiantian is on holiday recently, we haven't played together for a long time. ]

Lin Xiangyang threw out a few photos of the tickets: [Master Mizeen's concert coming? I asked Lu Jin to help me find a way to book tickets when I heard the news! ]

The most silent support Wang Tiantian: [Okay~]

Ji Yulin watched Lin Xiangyang frantically in the dormitory group @自己, remembering the ticket Pei Ren gave him and Yan Zhuo's invitation, he couldn't help laughing.

[it is good. ] Riri

: [Hee hee, my family recently bought a car for me, I will pick you up then and show you my car~]

*****

Three days later, Lin Xiangyang dressed up in a cool and stylish way He drove Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian to Guodu Theater in his black supercar.

Huang Tiantian was taken aback, staring blankly at the car, and couldn't stop looking at Lin Xiangyang.

This style is too inconsistent, but the most important thing is that Lin Xiangyang is happy.

Ji Yulin had passed the initial surprise, with a gentle smile, "Just as long as you like it every day."

Huang Tiantian nodded, "Yeah!" The

snow stopped on the way, and the visibility was good.

Ji Yulin and two friends arrived at the Guodu Theater, and Pei Ren also arrived, Yan Zhuo, Gu Yu, praying, and posting a lot of small circles.

When the two sides met, they both caught different smiles in each other's eyes.

Alphas have their own auras, gentlemanly and handsome, omega has a unique temperament and is handsome.

Although some people met for the first time, fortunately, Gu Yu and Lin Xiangyang had lively personalities, and the atmosphere was easily brought up by them, so they didn't seem too unfamiliar.

There was still an hour before the opening of the concert, Gu Yu laughed: "Let's find a place to sit down first, it's very eye-catching for the few of us to stand together."

Finally, at Lin Xiangyang's suggestion, everyone went to the third floor Drink a cup of hot drink in the cafe and eat something to fill your stomach.

Before the hot drink was finished, Lin Xiangyang began to think about what to have for dinner, and wanted to arrange a dinner for everyone after the concert. He asked for advice, and all agreed.

Huang Tiantian was a little nervous, and was mute the whole time, so he touched his phone while drinking a hot drink.

Tian Tian: "There are so many people..."

Lin Xiangyang talked to Gu Yu with a big smile, and his fingers under the table moved quickly.

Riri: [They are all so handsome, haha! ]

Tiantian: [...]

Ji Yulin glanced at the phone screen from the corner of his eye: "..."

Lin Xiangyang likes chatting with some handsome guys the most. He drinks coffee as if he's drunk wine.

Riri: [No, although it feels great to have a lot of handsome guys out to play together, why does something seem wrong. ]

It wasn't until the time of entering the concert to choose a seat that Lin Xiangyang realized what was wrong with this feeling.

The tickets obtained by several people are all in the range with the best view in the front row, but not all of them are connected together.

Pei Ren gave Ji Yulin a ticket alone, and the one he kept privately was for a seat.

The ones made up by prayers are all together.

Almost everyone turned their gazes to Ji Yulin tacitly. Ji Yulin smiled slightly and didn't choose either side: "I sit with Yangyang and the others."

Lin Xiangyang didn't know that Ji Yulin had tickets in private, and the three tickets he got from his fiancé Lu Jin were even sitting together.

Lin Xiangyang vaguely saw something at this moment.

He snickered: "I thought it was team building, but it turned out to be the Shura field?" He

thought that the process would turn into an undercurrent and turbulent Shura field, but the result was unexpected.

Master Mizeen became famous at a young age and enjoyed a high reputation in the world.

The three of Ji Yulin studied related majors, and soon immersed themselves in this four-hour world-class piano recital.

The alphas on the other side, although they have not yet reached the point of deep understanding of this, they all listened attentively with an attitude of respect for the master, and they were gradually brought into this world created by fingertips and piano.

The last musical note ended, and the audience burst into thunderous applause.

The alphas were somewhat moved. They looked sideways, and saw that the situation of Ji Yulin and the other three was not very good.

Ji Yulin is a very empathetic character, her eyes are already red from crying. Even Lin Xiangyang's carefree personality couldn't help crying, and Huang Tiantian was still embarrassed to look at people with a muffled voice.

Pei Ren's Adam's apple rolled, and he took out a pack of tissues from his pocket.

In the past, he was as easy to get emotional as Ji Yulin watching movies. When he was emotional and cried, Pei Ren would only comfort him clumsily, and handed him a tissue to wipe his tears.

Although he didn't like seeing Ji Yulin cry, he didn't interfere with the process Ji Yulin was enjoying.

It doesn't matter if you cry or laugh, as long as Ji Yulin likes it.

Pei Ren failed to hand out half of the tissues, but Ji Yulin silently took out the tissues from the small bag with red eyes, and distributed some to Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian to wipe their faces.

Gu Yu chuckled, and whispered to Qi Li through gritted teeth, "It's kind of cute, I want to find someone to date with."

A group of people with different thoughts came from the Guodu Theater, and it was going to be nightfall.

Yan Zhuo passed by Ji Yulin, saw his red ears and eyes, and asked in a low voice, "Are you okay?"

Ji Yulin shook his head, and said softly, "It's okay."

Pei Ren silently captured this interaction in his eyes. Zhuo stood side by side, his eyes fell on Ji Yulin.

Lin Xiangyang, who followed, stood by Ji Yulin's hand and rolled his eyes.

"Don't just stand there, let's go eat."

Lin Xiangyang arranged a place for dinner, and everyone joined in.

Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian were in Lin Xiangyang's car, and Gu Yu's gaze swept between Pei Ren and Yan Zhuo maliciously, putting away the thought of falling in love just now, it's fine not to fall in love, at least you don't have to worry about it.

A row of luxury cars parked into the Union Capital Hotel, the manager greeted them with smiles, and seven people walked into the reserved dinner hall.

Gu Yu ordered wine, and they couldn't drive after drinking. Pei Ren contacted a few surrogate drivers to wait in advance when Gu Yu ordered wine.

Yan Zhuo was washing the dishes with hot water, when he noticed Pei Ren's glance, he raised his eyes and looked at him silently.

The two remained calm, as usual.

Pei Ren alone asked the waiter to bring in a pot of sweet sour plum soup and put it by Ji Yulin's hand.

Lin Xiangyang laughed: "Eating and drinking are boring, let's play some games later."

Gu Yu and Huang Tiantian, the cheerleaders, looked at him: "What are you playing?"

Ji Yulin smiled softly at Lin Xiangyang's gaze: "It can't be truth or dare."

Lin Xiangyang pretended to be shy: "Why, isn't this game bad? It's dirty but fun!"

Gu Yu: "I have no objection."

Praying: "Me neither."

Yan Zhuo: "Yeah."

Pei Ren: "Please accompany me." After the

meal, the group changed to a quiet lounge, and the manager asked Lin Xiangyang The two draw boxes and carousel sent in.

Ji Yulin was drinking juice with a straw on his lips. He and Huang Tiantian were sitting in a quiet corner. During this period, he felt different people looking at him. Ji Yulin didn't make a sound, but still smiled softly.

Lin Xiangyang yelled: "Let's all sit around." He ran to play brisk music, and the room was lit with warm lights, and the atmosphere suddenly rose.

Alphas seldom come into contact with these games. Although they are usually not interested, when they really want to play, they show some interest.

Lin Xiangyang chuckled: "That's the beginning."

He turned the disc, and the disc stopped a dozen times, with the arrow pointing at Gu Yu.

Gu Yu: "...haha."

He said: "Then I will choose the truth."

Lin Xiangyang handed him the box of truth: "Draw one."

Gu Yu unfolded the note and muttered: "This question It's a bit— "

Qi Li asked: "What is it?"

Gu Yu asked everyone to read the note.

"If you were asked to find someone to fall in love with from the scene, who would you choose and why?"

Everyone's eyes fell on Gu Yu's face.

Gu Yu smiled, and said slowly: "Then find...Xiao Ji."

Lin Xiangyang groaned out of Qili's curiosity.

Pei Ren and Yan Zhuo looked at Gu Yu silently, as if they were asking him why.

Gu Yu smiled and took a sip of the wine, and said with emotion: "At the end of the concert, classmate Xiao Ji was so cute, isn't that reasonable?"

Qili: "It's reasonable."

Pei Ren squinted his eyes halfway, and Yan Zhuo was silent. Take a sip of wine.

In the second round, the turntable landed in Huang Tiantian's direction.

Huang Tiantian, who couldn't hold back a word for a long time, was at a loss. He thought it was difficult to speak, so he chose to take a big risk. Because he seldom speaks, his throat sounds dry.

"Big...adventure."

Lin Xiangyang unfolded the note that Huang Tiantian pulled out, and read: "Take a glass of wine, go treat the fifth person passing by the door for a drink, and then praise him, you are so cute?"

After listening, Ji Yulin was already smiling.

Huang Tiantian picked up the glass of wine that Gu Yu handed over, and his face was red before he moved.

He slowly moved to the door, staring at the people passing by, counting to the fifth silently.

One, two, three, four... After

a while, he opened his eyes wide in surprise.

The fifth person was tall and indifferent, followed by a young man with an expressionless face and a manager with a respectful and cautious expression.

The indifferent Zhou Kun was the fifth person who walked past Huang Tiantian's door.

Huang Tiantian was stunned for a moment, and when someone was about to walk over, he called dryly: "Wait...wait..."

Huang Tiantian hastily handed the wine glass to Zhou Kun.

"Sir, I invite you, invite you to drink..."

Zhou Kun didn't answer.

The young man behind him had a gun pinned to his waist, and he didn't look easy to mess with.

Huang Tiantian had no choice but to hand the wine glass to the manager, staring at the floor, said "You are so cute" almost inaudibly, and ran away after finishing speaking, his heart beating fast when he closed the door carefully.

Huang Tiantian wanted to cry, but his heart was still shaking.

He said, "If it's my turn next time, don't choose this..." In the

third round, the turntable pointed to Yan Zhuo.

The expressions of Gu Yu and Qili became interesting.

Yan Zhuo uttered the words concisely: "The truth."

Gu Yu read out the note that Yan Zhuo had drawn: "When do you plan to get married?"

He frowned: "This question is not challenging. I don't know how many times the Yan family has asked it. Question, can you add some requirements?"

Yan Zhuo: "No."

He replied: "Meet the right person, choose a suitable time."

Gu Yu: "Then have you met?"

Yan Zhuo: "This It's another problem."

Gu Yu touched his nose: "How cunning."

In the fourth round, the turntable pointed to Pei Ren.

Gu Yu chuckled: "I hope the questions you get are sharper."

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows: "You don't have this chance, I'll take a big risk."

Gu Yu took the note that Pei Ren drew out, said yo, and read slowly: "Choose the fifth person from the top of your left hand, and give him/her a kiss."

Huang Tiantian couldn't help protesting weakly: "Why is it the fifth again..."

Yan Zhuo was slightly startled.

Everyone's eyes counted from the direction of Pei Ren's left hand.

Gu Yu, Qi Li, Lin Xiangyang, Huang Tiantian, Ji Yulin.

Gu Yu laughed and cursed: "Is this question helping Pei Ren to cheat?"

Huang Tiantian wiped the cold sweat from his forehead: Fortunately, it wasn't him, the big adventure he chose just now made him still in shock.

Yan Zhuo suddenly asked: "Where are you kissing?"

Gu Yu smiled and said: "Good question."

Pei Ren: "The topic is not named, so you can do whatever you want, just kiss."

One of the parties involved Ji Yulin finally said: "I can Don't you want to participate..."

Gu Yu looked at him: "The rules of the game."

Ji Yulin was helpless.

Pei Ren and Huang Tiantian switched places, and he put his hand on Ji Yulin's smooth forehead, smoothing out a few stray strands of hair.

Pei Ren looked into Ji Yulin's eyes and lowered his voice, only the two of them could hear clearly: "Just kiss the forehead."

Completing the rules can also avoid disturbing Ji Yulin.

He turned sideways, relying on his tall body to easily block the curious observers from the side, and the words were aimed at Gu Yu and Lin Xiangyang.

"You are not allowed to take pictures."

Pei Ren's fingertips stuck to Ji Yulin's forehead were inexplicably wet and hot.

It was just a rule of the game, just finish it.

But meeting Ji Yulin's eyes looking quietly at him, Pei Ren instantly became extremely irritable. He suppressed the sudden strong beating of his heart, his thin lips slightly parted, and slowly approached.

Pei Ren's brows tightened, beads of sweat rolled down from his temples.

There was a flash of astonishment and surprise on his expression, and he blinked suddenly.

Pei Ren tensed up and quickly pulled Ji Yulin away.

Before everyone had time to react, Pei Ren picked up Ji Yulin and walked like the wind.

Lin Xiangyang: "...what's the matter?"

Gu Yu frowned, and exchanged serious eyes with Yan Zhuo and Qili.

He said: "Ask the manager to bring the medicine, and we all go out."

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian: "What happened, why did Pei Ren take Linlin away?" In an

instant, Pei Ren brought Ji Yulin into the lounge suite, and locked the door.

Ji Yulin stepped on the floor and couldn't stand still. He supported the wall with both hands and shook his head.

separated by a wall.

Pei Ren rubbed the throbbing veins on his forehead: "Linlin, you...you are releasing pheromones."