Chapter 45

Ji Yulin simply tidied up the clothes after taking them out of the suitcase.

At the end of the year, there are many family members who have to move around. Before he came back, he greeted his parents. The parents came back from the outside in the evening.

He spent a few minutes returning the items to the original place, went to the living room and poured a cup of hot water. What, hurriedly walked to the balcony, looked down, Pei Ren's car was still parked downstairs and did not leave.

Water vapor lingered around, Ji Yulin took out his mobile phone, and the other party quickly connected.

The two of them were silent at first, breathing through the phone and falling gently into each other's ears.

Pei Ren laughed: "Why don't you talk."

Ji Yulin took a sip of water: "Your car is still downstairs. I saw it and didn't leave."

Pei Ren said slowly, "Well, I want to stay a little longer."

Ji Yulin: " ..."

He stood by the balcony, looked at Pei Ren's car and asked, "Why." After guessing the

answer, his heart beat faster, and he was not sure, so he asked again.

Pei Ren's voice rolled down his throat: "I hugged you just now, and you promised me one thing."

"..." Ji Yulin replied vaguely: "Yes."

Pei Ren laughed lowly, then sighed: "I I'm not quite sure if it's true or I'm imagining it, so I want to confirm it again."

Ji Yulin: "Oh, how do you want to confirm it?"

Before Pei Ren could answer, Ji Yulin had the idea of ​​wanting to move.

He hardly thought about it, hung up his phone and ran out the door.

Ji Yulin went downstairs, looked at the water glass still clenched in his left hand, and looked at Pei Ren who had already noticed that he had opened the car door.

Ji Yulin couldn't help pursing her lips into a smile, clenched her right hand, and was led into the car by Pei Ren.

In just a short while, Ji Yulin's fingers turned red from the cold, and there was only one third of the water in the cup, and the residual heat dissipated.

Pei Ren tightened her arms around Ji Yulin's waist, turned her face and rubbed his cool forehead.

"I ran out without a coat on."

Ji Yulin's smile continued: "I also forgot to put away my water glass, and spilled it all the way."

The omega was so honest that Pei Ren had nowhere to fight, and his heart softened into a ball of cotton.

He said in a hoarse voice: "The water is cold, don't drink it."

Ji Yulin: "I know, don't you want to confirm, I'm all down, so you tell me not to drink the cold water?"

Pei Ren: "... No. "

He hugged Ji Yulin tightly: "Just let me hug for a while."

A single hug is actually not enough to satisfy Pei Ren's passionate desire, but he can't do more to Ji Yulin now, move his palm up, and gently caress Touch the back of Ji Yulin's head and hair tips.

In the car with limited space, the lingering fir fragrance gradually wafted, and in conjunction with Pei Ren's movement of caressing the back of Ji Yulin's head, the aura of fir fragrance softly enveloped his whole body, like a web of thin silk intertwined, invisible but like Gently caressing his skin.

Ji Yulin's ears were thin and red, his mind was somewhat confused, and he was indulging in the comfort of Pei Ren's pheromone.

He is very comfortable, unprecedented experience. Inopportunely, my mind recalled what the doctor and family had said.

If his pheromones become disordered, out of control, or in a special period in the future, will Pei Ren hold him in his arms and comfort him with pheromones like now?

Ji Yulin's mind was broken as if he was drunk, his face was turned sideways, and his nose almost bumped into Pei Ren's.

He was breathing hot, and his blinking eyelashes were fixed.

Pei Ren asked him: "What's the matter?"

Ji Yulin asked the doubts in his heart just now, Pei Ren shook his head lightly in a deep voice: "No."

Ji Yulin: "No?"

Pei Ren: "If you need pheromone Soothing , just holding you like this to release pheromones is not enough."

Ji Yulin's voice subconsciously tightened: "What else should I do?"

Pei Ren's eyebrows were lowered, and his emotions were dark and surging.

He asked: "Linlin doesn't know, didn't you learn it in class?"

Ji Yulin: "..."

His neck shrank, he had learned it, he had studied all omega-related knowledge completely.

It can be temporarily marked, or licked, and alpha pheromone can be injected into the gland, and deeper, it can be deeply marked, completely marked, and formed in knots on the body.

Ji Yulin forced himself to stop the brain storm, put his hands on Pei Ren's shoulders and struggled to separate.

Pei Renshun let him go, as if deliberately asking: "Why is your face so red, is it hot in the car?"

Ji Yulin shook his head, embarrassed to tell Pei Ren that it was caused by his own overthinking.

He looked away: "You should confirm it, then I'm going upstairs..."

Pei Ren held Ji Yulin's left hand: "Wait."

Ji Yulin: "Huh?"

Pei Ren took away Ji Yulin's water glass and drank the remaining third of the water.

"The water has become cold." Ji Yulin frowned, "I'll catch a cold."

Pei Ren acted nonchalantly, his eyes narrowed a little: "It's okay," he smiled slightly, his deep black pupils flickered dimly, "It's just time to reduce the fire."

Ji Yulin It's not someone who is as pure as white paper and doesn't understand anything.

"..."

His face was blushing: "I'm going home."

Pei Ren didn't stop him: "Okay," he added, "Someone will deliver the cat and its things to the door later."

Pei Ren asked: " Have you given the cat a name yet?"

Ji Yulin: "I haven't thought of it yet, do you have any ideas?"

Pei Ren: "The cat is for you, you decide." When

it snowed, Pei Ren urged: "Don't stand for too long, hurry up. Go upstairs."

Ji Yulin waved away the snowflakes that fell on her hair, and could only go home first.

****In

the afternoon, someone delivered all the cats and cat supplies outside the door. The kitten was afraid of strangers when it first arrived in the new environment, so it chose a sofa to hide under and was unwilling to come out.

Ji Yulin tempted it with cat toys and snacks, but it didn't work. He temporarily gave up and let the kitten lie in the corner to get familiar with the smell of the new environment.

"Why are you so timid?" Ji Yulin lay down on the carpet and talked into a ball.

It was Pei Ren who heard a sound from the mobile phone that was left on the sofa.

"Is the cat home?"

Ji Yulin panted slightly: "Yeah."

Pei Ren heard Ji Yulin panting lightly, and said, "What's the matter?"

Ji Yulin said helplessly, "I was packing things just now, and the cat always hid under the sofa. After teasing it with a toy, he didn't respond for a long time."

Pei Ren: "Let it adapt to the new environment."

Ji Yulin: "I know, it's been left alone, by the way, its new name is Xueqiu'er. "

Pei Ren: "Why."

Ji Yulin looked at the direction of the bottom of the sofa, and said in a serious manner: "It hides and curls up into a ball, which is very vivid as a snowball."

Pei Ren laughed, it is hard to imagine a person who likes playing the piano so much People, can't pick out a few romantic cells.

But sometimes people who are too serious to be serious are very cute in his eyes.

**

Pei Ren talked with Ji Yulin until he felt sleepy and went back to sleep.

In the evening, it was completely dark.

Mrs. Ji arrived home holding her husband's hand. When she saw the cat climbing frame next to the French window, she knew that her son was already at home.

The dinner for the family of three was ordinary and warm. After eating, Ji Yulin went back to his room and gave the gift he specially bought from the island to his parents.

What Ji Yulin gave to his mother was a set of jewelry made of pearls. The lustrous pearl color made the gentle woman more beautiful. The remaining portion was local specialty wine. Ji Yulin sent out the wine, and he did not forget to tell his father earnestly: "Drinking alcohol will hurt your health, so let's store it up.

" nod.

In those few days, Ji Yulin stayed at home, practiced the piano during the day, raised cats, talked with his family when they were around, and prepared New Year's goods.

On the day of New Year's Eve, Mrs. Ji made a lot of seasoning sauces by herself. She sorted them into bottles and asked Ji Yulin to take them to Pei's house after packing them.

Mrs. Ji said: "I remember that Mrs. Pei is from Zhangcheng, and she likes sweet and sour food. Although our family is not as good as Pei's, we can't be late. These sauces should suit her taste. You can send them to Pei's."

Ji Yulin picked up the suitcase: "Okay."

Mrs. Ji said: "It's cold, wear more before going out. Your father and I have to go to your Uncle Xu's house ." Ji

Yulin: "Got it."

Mrs. Ji said suddenly : "Linlin, Mom saw you calling on the balcony twice at night, have you reconciled with Pei Ren?"

Ji Yulin looked hesitant, and Mrs. Ji smiled and said: "Mom, don't ask, just pay attention to the affairs of you young people. "

Mom... I haven't figured out how to answer..." Ji Yulin told the truth, because Pei Ren confronted him twice, Ji Yulin avoided the first time, and the second time, which is now, got closer to Pei Ren , but did not verbally confess his attitude.

Mrs. Ji didn't look into it carefully: "Mom doesn't ask, don't feel pressured, just do whatever you want."

Ji Yulin smiled and lowered her head: "Okay."

*****

Halfway through the journey, there was a strong wind and heavy snow.

Ji Yulin had to contact Pei Ren and told Pei Ren that he was on his way to deliver things to their house.

Pei Ren looked at the snow falling outside the window one after another, frowned and asked, "Why didn't you tell me in advance."

Ji Yulin: "...I haven't seen each other since I came back. I wanted to give you something while giving you a surprise."

Pei Ren waited for a while There was no sound, Ji Yulin wondered if the signal was bad due to the wind and snow.

"Pei Ren?"

Pei Ren covered his forehead and smiled lowly, "What I said just now made me very happy. It was so useful that I couldn't respond to you in time."

"..." Ji Yulin's face was slightly hot.

Pei Ren: "Where are you? I'll pick you up now."

Ji Yulin sent the address to Pei Ren. He got off the car halfway and found a nearby cafe to sit in according to Pei Ren's instructions. A snack is half a cup. Not long after the coffee was finished, Pei Renren arrived.

Many people visited Pei's old house before and after the new year. Ji Yulin saw Mrs. Pei chatting with him for a while, and giving gifts made by his mother.

The more people came in and out of the Pei family's old house, Pei Ren couldn't bear it anymore, and dragged Ji Yulin upstairs to isolate a quiet place.

Downstairs and upstairs are like two worlds, Pei Ren took Ji Yulin to the special room where he rested: "Hands are still a little cold, you must contact me in advance next time you come out."

Ji Yulin said slowly, "Oh," he smiled Smiling, "You can let go of me now."

Pei Ren not only did not let go, but also took Ji Yulin into his arms and held him with one hand. "Leave later today, I'll see you off."

Ji Yulin: "Yes."

The two watched an old movie in the audio-visual room upstairs, and Ji Yulin was invited to stay for dinner in the evening.

Before nightfall, the housekeeper came in from the door and said that the road outside was icy, and the road conditions were getting worse and worse, making it inconvenient for vehicles to drive.

Not long after, Ji Yulin received a text message from Mrs. Ji, saying that they had almost encountered a car accident on the way home due to icy roads. Ji Yulin was relieved after confirming that his parents were safe.

Mrs. Ji was still in shock, and told Ji Yulin to wait until the road conditions recovered and the snow stopped before leaving.

Pei Ren said, "Stay here tonight."

Ji Yulin looked at the icy artificial lake in front of him: "That's the only way to go."

***

Ji Yulin's room is close to Pei Ren's bedroom, and both of them suffer from insomnia at night , Even when they went downstairs to pour water, they met together in the corridor.

"Can't sleep?" Pei Ren saw that Ji Yulin was wearing the same pajamas as his own, and his heart, which hadn't calmed down all night, couldn't stop restless.

Ji Yulin: "Well..."

Ji Yulin drank cold water, but couldn't drink hot water.

He faintly sniffed his nose, looked back at Pei Ren with a natural expression, and subconsciously guessed that he had sensed the other party's pheromone again.

Ji Yulin ran back to the room in a few steps, and said in a disguised manner: "I'm sleeping."

Pei Ren walked behind him, hesitating to speak.

Ji Yulin went back to the room and closed the door. After drinking the cold water, he went to the bathroom and patted his face with cold water. A breath of raspberries slipped out while he was relaxed.

He was releasing pheromone unconsciously, floating all over his body, lazily, and getting hotter and hotter.

The knock on the door did not stop Ji Yulin's unconscious behavior. Pei Ren waited outside the door for a while, worried that Ji Yulin was in trouble, and took the spare key to open the door.

The sweet and sour raspberries filled the bedroom, Ji Yulin opened his eyes: "Why did you come in?"

His face was terribly red, his eyes were moist, and his throat seemed to be soaked in water.

Pei Ren stroked the sweat off Ji Yulin's cheeks: "Linlin, you—"

Pei Ren didn't need to say anything at this moment, he knew that Ji Yulin's physique was special, so he took the initiative to release the pheromone, took Ji Yulin's shoulders and hugged him into his arms, slowly Slowly comforting him.

Ji Yulin turned her neck, buried her face in Pei Ren's shoulder and lightly rubbed the neckline of Pei Ren's pajamas.

The usually gentle and quiet person is like a clingy cat, clinging to Pei Ren unconsciously.

The lingering and gentle raspberry smell becomes more and more intense, and the fir fragrance responds enthusiastically, devouring the raspberry breath with a stronger attitude.

Ji Yulin's sweat rubbed against Pei Ren's neck, and Pei Ren's eyes drooped, gloomy and gloomy.

The fingertips covered with thin calluses were gently placed on the back of Ji Yulin's head, and he gently combed his hair, falling along the slender neck, and stopping at the edge of the pheromone sticker.

The blue veins on the back of Pei Ren's hand twitched, he lowered his head slowly, his thin lips stopped on the edge of the pheromone sticker, his lips were hot and forbearing, he wanted to completely cover, lick and bite.

Sweat fell on the back of Ji Yulin's neck, Pei Ren used his lips to stick the pheromone up and down, and rubbed it gently with restraint.