Chapter 11

Ji Yulin didn't have many classes this semester, and the students took advantage of the time when there were few classes to relax or take a short trip. Even Lin Xiangyang urged the three of them to find a nearby scenic spot for a trip in the dormitory group.

Huang Tiantian has no objection, he can do whatever he wants.

So Lin Xiangyang turned his target to Ji Yulin, and went crazy @他 in the dormitory group.

Riri: [There is no class in the afternoon, and there is no scheduled class in the evening. It is a waste of time not to go out to relax and play for most of the day, come Linlin~] Riri: [Jigma with

big eyes. ]

Riri: [The civet cat rolls jpg. ]

Ji Yulin looked at the newly downloaded and saved scores on his mobile phone, switched back to the dormitory chat group, and shook his head with a smile.

Linlin: [There are a few new scores, I want to practice for a few more days, I will go with you next time I have time. ]

He sent a red envelope in the group, Lin Xiangyang received it in seconds, and Huang Tiantian received it a few minutes late.

Riri: [Thank you, Boss Lin, the boss is generous! Let's make an appointment another day, and I'll bring you milk tea when I come back tonight! ]

Ji Yulin usually practiced in the piano room until nine o'clock in the evening, and Lin Xiangyang planned to come back half an hour earlier.

Linlin: [Just drink it, I'm going to the piano room first. ]

There are quite a lot of students in the restaurant at noon, sitting around a table of omega chatting to pass the time, chatting and seeing the tall and thin backs passing by in front of them, they all fell silent.

After the boy left, the omega said: "Gao Wen from the Department of Information, his eyes seem a little swollen. Didn't he cry after being rejected by Pei Ren again?"

"Pei Ren doesn't like alpha. Gao Wen really has perseverance. He has not given up on confession from his sophomore year to his senior year."

Ji Yulin concentrated on eating the milk pudding in front of him with a spoon, but his attention was focused on what the omega said at the next table On this Gao Wen.

Ji Yulin had a slight impression of this alpha named Gao Wen's pursuit of Pei Ren. He heard Pei Ren complain to him once when he was just a freshman.

Omega chasing Pei Ren usually won't get entangled after hitting the iron plate, after all, there is no shortage of people to talk to. This alpha is exceptionally persistent, and he never seems to give up in the past three years.

When Pei Ren mentioned Gao Wen at that time, he unabashedly showed his indifference and disgust towards this man.

Because Pei Ren didn't like it, he didn't even bother to give alms.

It was the first and also the last time Ji Yulin saw Pei Ren showing that expression. He secretly remembered that if one day he accidentally revealed his feelings, whether Pei Ren would show him that expression.

Rather than being disgusted, he would rather maintain the current relationship with Pei Ren.

The omega at the table shrugged: "Who knows, maybe I want to fight for another chance before graduation? Anyway, if I was rejected by others once, I would definitely not chase after him again!"

Another omega felt the same way: "Being rejected by someone else It's really annoying to pursue someone you don't like for several years."

Being pursued by someone you don't like is a burden.

Ji Yulin packed up the hollowed out pudding package, and walked out of the restaurant with a calm expression.

Look up, it's cloudy.

The sky was gray and cloudy.

Ji Yulin hurried to the piano room from the dining room. There was no class this afternoon, and the classroom where some people usually practiced the piano seemed empty. Most of them took the opportunity to relax and relax.

He put down his schoolbag at the place where he often sat, put his slender fingertips on the piano keys to test the sound, and soon immersed himself in the practice of the new score after getting up.

The rainwater slid down the floor-to-ceiling windows of the piano room, and a dreamlike thick fog floated on the lake in the distance. The water plants growing by the lake were swaying in the rain.

The rain is getting heavier.

Ji Yulin stopped playing the piano, looked at the rain and fog outside the window and fell silent.

More than a dozen messages poured into the dormitory group, all from Lin Xiangyang.

Riri: [Linlin, we can't go back for the time being, it's been raining here for a long time, and it won't stop for a while. ]

Riri: [Maomao is angry jpg, I can't go back and bring you milk tea, I also want to buy Qianchafang's new flavor to try! ]

It takes at least two hours for Lin Xiangyang and the others to go back to school from the scenic spot, and Ji Yulin asked them to wait for the rain to stop before leaving for safety reasons.

It was night after the rain, and Ji Yulin waited for the time to get up, pack up his things and leave. He closed the door and was the last one to walk out of the piano room.

It was dark and heavy, Ji Yulin raised his head, and the delicate rain hit his gentle brows.

He was about to make a call to Pei Ren when someone called his name nearby.

Ji Yulin looked sideways, and a tall figure stood under the rain.

It's an alpha, and the person who came to look at a bunch of big black umbrellas, with bright eyes and a black uniform, couldn't help but smile when he saw Ji Yulin looking at him.

Ji Yulin had never met the other party, but he had some vague impressions.

He had seen the grade column of the Union Military Academy a few times, and the top students had pictures.

Ji Yulin asked uncertainly, "Are you... Zhou Yueping?"

Zhou Yueping approached with a smile, and the boy stood under the stairs, asking in surprise, "Have you seen me?"

Ji Yulin shook his head.

The whole building was cold and quiet due to the rain, and all the students who came had already left.

Ji Yulin looked around, and the forest road on the campus under the rain and fog was hazy.

Zhou Yueping in front of him was motionless, and Ji Yulin asked, "Are you here for something?"

Zhou Yueping said, "Not long after the training, you seem to come to the piano room to practice the piano every day. I wanted to give you an umbrella, so I left. "

The smile on Alpha's face never went away: "I didn't expect you to leave earlier than usual today."

Zhou Yueping handed Ji Yulin an umbrella: "Take it, it's not good if you get wet and catch a cold."

Ji Yulin remembered This person always sent flowers to himself, although he never sent them again after being rejected by him, but at this moment Zhou Yue sent it downstairs with his own umbrella, and suddenly felt that the umbrella was hot.

Zhou Yue remained unchanged by handing over the umbrella, but Ji Yulin didn't take it.

Zhou Yueping explained: "I just subconsciously wanted to come over and have a look, nothing else."

Ji Yulin's eyes were quiet.

Zhou Yue's hands and feet were stiff and his face was hot when Ji Yulin looked at him like this.

He explained: "It turns out that I like to come here to listen to the piano room when I have a rest... I feel very relaxed when I play the piano, and then... I just came here today."

Zhou Yue didn't expose the other party face to face because of the inconsistency of the preface and the latter . .

After dawdling downstairs for a while, it was getting late.

Ji Yulin took the umbrella from Zhou Yueping's hand, and looked down at the rain ring on the ground.

"Just pretend that I bought this umbrella from you, and I will transfer the money to you later."

Zhou Yue made Ji Yulin's politeness face-to-face.

"You... hey, it's okay, and umbrellas are worthless." He fully mobilized his brain cells and racked his brains to say, "Why don't you buy me a cup of milk tea?"

Omegas seem to like drinking these things very much.

Ji Yulin frowned.

Along the way out of the forest road, the signboard of the convenience store next to it is lit.

Ji Yulin stepped forward, turned his head and looked at Zhou Yueping behind him.

Even though Ji Yulin looked cold, his face was gentle, and his elegant eyebrows and eyes were like a moist painting in the rain and fog, giving people a very comfortable feeling.

So Zhou Yueping didn't think Ji Yulin was so indifferent.

Ji Yulin asked: "What flavor do you drink?"

Zhou Yueping responded immediately, scanning the milk tea list: "White peach."

Ji Yulin bought a cup according to Zhou Yueping's taste, paid for the delivery, and handed the milk tea to the other party.

He said, "Goodbye."

Zhou Yue wanted to laugh with a cup of milk tea in his hand.

As the chairman of the executive committee, Pei Ren had some things to deal with after finishing training. After finishing his work, he came to pick up Ji Yulin. He walked into Lindao just after crossing the intersection, his eyes warmed and then turned cold.

He can see clearly.

Ji Yulin obviously also saw Pei Ren, so he quickened his pace and ran over.

"Pei Ren."

The campus forest road under the rain was silent and illusory, and the sound of each other's footsteps gradually overlapped, with unreality, and even Pei Ren's voice was separated by a layer of hazy dampness.

Pei Ren squeezed the handle of the umbrella tightly, and said nonchalantly: "Why did I see you and Zhou Yueping walking together?" Ji

Yulin paused: "I happened to meet."

Yushui: "Let's go back quickly, the rain is getting heavier and heavier."

Pei Ren returned to the apartment with a stomach full of unknown emotions, and took Ji Yulin's umbrella hanging on the shelf to the balcony, ready to find a chance to throw it in the trash Bucket processed.

Ji Yulin went back to the house to change clothes, went to the living room to boil water, and made a pot of soup to drive away the cold.

Seeing that Pei Ren was motionless, he leaned closer and asked, "Pei Ren, don't you want to change your clothes?"

Pei Ren nodded casually, "Yeah."

He retracted his fingertips, and the veins on the back of his hands gradually rose.

"Linlin, you... you don't have any thoughts of falling in love now, right?"

Pei Ren seemed to be lazy, but in fact, he kept focusing on Ji Yulin's expression and reaction.

Ji Yulin was astonished.

Pei Ren was brooding over the scene of Ji Yulin handing Zhou Yueping milk tea.