Chapter 2: Life Of A Teenage Super Hero

Evander's Pov

(Queens, New York. May, 2012. Evander's Age: 15)

I was in my engineering room as it was close to my room as I was snoring a loud noise woke me up.

Evander: Ugh....Drew can you mute that please.

Drew: Of course sir.

Meet Drew and A.I. I built from some tech I found during a busted I stopped five months ago and he helps me.

Evander: Ugh what time is it?

Drew: It's 7:30 am sir, and before you asked today is Friday.

Evander: Thanks you.

I gotten up from my chair and grabs my phone and walked outside to take a shower and put on some clothes. I grabbed my suit and put it in my bag as I walked down the stairs to see my mum and lil sis.

Evander: Morning guys.

Angel: Morning.

Roisin: Morning bruv.

Evander: Heya blindy. *smirks a bit*

My spider sense went off as I dodged an attack from Roisin but was still hit by her second hit by her walking stick.

Evander: Really?

Roisin: I should hit you again jackass.

I glared at her before mum pushed us away from each other.

Angel: Behave both of you.

Roisin: Fine.

Evander: Alright mum jeez. *rubs my neck* I'm going to head off to school later.

Angel: Alright be careful.

Roisin: Bye.

I waved at them before grabbing my bag and grabbed my skateboard before leaving my house as I used it to make my way to school.

(Ten Minutes Later)

I made it to school was I was still riding my board inside and quickly got off and picked up before any teachers showed up. I walked to my locker and open it up and put my board inside as I looked to my right to see my best friend Eddie Brock.

Eddie: Sup Megamind. *chuckles*

Evander: Really calling me that still? *put my bag in the locker and closes it*

Eddie: Well you is the smartest person I know.

Evander: That is true. So where are the others?

Eddie: Their in class, so we gotta go.

Evander: Alright man.

We walks into our Math class, and sat down as I looked to my left to see my other best friend Gwen Stacy and to my right and see my friend/secret crush Cassandra Harper as she saw my and waves, I wave back soon the teacher walks inside and class had started.

(Five Hours and Twenty Minutes Later)

After the long day of school I was with my friends as they was walking while I was on my skateboard.

Gwen: You gonna bust your ass guts.

Evander: No I won't see.

I started to increase my speed and jumps over couple of stairs and lands it as I looked back at them.

Gwen: Oh my god.

Evander: Hehe, welp I'm gonna go into the city for a bit later guys.

Them: Later.

I ride my skateboard away from my friends and ride it into a alleyway as I looked around and didn't see anyone nor that they see me. I soon jumps up and stuck myself to the wall and shots a web at my skate board and pulled to my as I climbed up to the roof as I started changing into my spider suit.

 I soon jumps up and stuck myself to the wall and shots a web at my skate board and pulled to my as I climbed up to the roof as I started changing into my spider suit

(with his spiderman symbol)

Evander: Alright Drew what do we got?

Drew: There is a robbery in Upper Manhattan, a shoot house in Brooklyn.

Evander: Alright cue my music Drew.

Drew: As you wish sir.

I put my stuff onto the ground and webbed it up as I started to I hear my music as I jumped off the roof and started making my way to Upper Manhattan first.