Chapter 65: Symbiotic Reunion

Evander's Pov

I was making my way back home as I passed my old high school as it was raining but soon I was grabbed and slammed int eh football field.

Evander: Ugh....the fuck? Why didn't my spider sense went off?

???: That's because we're immune.

Evander: That voice...No can't be the symbiote?

I then heard a thud as I turned around and saw the symbiote but it was bigger than wen it was bonded to me.

Evander: Woah I see you been drinking milk....so who did you bonded to this time?

Venom: Oh how about we show you.

The suit then morphs itself to reveal who is the host as I walked back in shock as it was my friend Eddie Brock.

Evander: Eddie?!

Eddie: Sup, bro. How have you been? *smirks*

Evander: Eddie you need to get rid of the suit now! It can change you!

Eddie: Oh I know, it made me stringer and faster than you. And now I came get my revenge.

Evander: Revenge? For what?

Eddie: For making me lose my job! Because of you Connors fired me and Gwen and went away! I no We are going to make you suffer.

I watched as the symbiote morph itself back as it roared at me.

Venom: We are you worst nightmare! WE ARE VENOM!!!!!!

Evander: Alright you get yourself a name. Bring it Venom!

Venom soon charged at me but I dodged as I felt him grabbed my leg and slammed me back to the ground as he tries to hit me I webbed his face and landed a uppercut at him and grabbed him before slamming him into the ground.

Evander: Come on is that all you got Venom?! I fought the hulk and he was stronger than you!

Venom: *roars*

I runs at Venom and kicked him in the chest but he soon grabbed me and throws me to the school  and slammed his fist into my gut making me spat out blood a bit as I punched him in the face with a shadow punch and jumped up in the air webbing Venom on the back and throws him to the ground as I landed back.

Evander: Geez, his way stronger than when I had the damn symbiote.

Venom: Is that all you got Evander? We though you would give us a challenge.

Evander: ....Sound.....I need sound...

Venom soon jumped at me as I slide under him and started running looking for  sound source while venom is after me. I then found as car but was soon grabbed and slammed onto the roof by Venom. I kicked him off and jumped up in the air and landed onto the car making the car alarm went off as Venom was screeching in pain.

Venom: Grassaahahhhh!!!!

Evander: Heh that's right scream you son of a bitch.

My spider sense then went off as I heard sirens and helicopter knowing that someone called the cops and the news was there too. As the car stopped going off as Venom landed on the ground.

Venom: You will pay for that!

Evander: *smirks* Sorry but that would just have to wait.

I then  started to run off as venom was chasing me still but I punched a couple of cars making them went out as Venom was screaming as I kept on running as I looked back and didn't see him as I turned on my camouflage and started making my way back home.

3rd Pov

As Evander soon left the scene Venom was destroying the cars as he was growling and soon roar in angry.

Venom: Damnit!!!! We will get you!!! WE WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!

He then runs away trying to hide from the other heroes as one of his plans didn't work as he started to work on his other plans as that plans inovling Evander's villains.