Chapter 59: Losing Control

Evander's Pov

(Couple of Hours Later...) 

It's a few hours since I fought Connors and turned him back to normal. Now I'm still wearing the suit as it changed into some normal clothes and I'm with Gwen and Eddie to check up on Connors.

Eddie: How you feeling Doc?

Connors: I'm...feeling fine now. Sorry that I disappeared for some time.

Gwen: It's fine we was just worried about you.

Evander: .......

Eddie: Yo Evander you okay?

Evander: Doc, why was the serum I made in the lab empty? Did you use it?

Gwen: Woah, guts what make you think of that?

Evander: Shut it Stacy. Doc answer my question right the fuck now.

Connors: .......

Evander: Connors!!

Connors: Y-y-yes! I took it!

Evander: great just fucking great my own damn boss don't listen to me.

Connors: Evander I'm sorry.

Evander: I don't need your apologizes Connors. I'm done working for you. Fuck you. 

I was about to walk away as Eddie grabbed my shoulder.

Eddie: Woah Axe what the fuck man?!

Evander: Remove your fucking hand, Brock now.

Eddie: Or what man?

I got annoyed and punched him in the face breaking his nose and so leaved flipping everyone off while leaving. I left the hospital and the suit morph itself onto me as I webs swings towards a roof and sits on it.

Evander: Everyone getting on my fucking nerves. First Cass and the fucking kid and now my own boss used my serum where I fucking told him not to!

???: You don't need them you only needs us Evander.

Evander: Hmm....Don't know. I still care about my family and friends.

???: They will leave you and you'll be all alone with no help, no family, and no friends...

Evander: ...........

???: Think about it, Evander. You care about them and did they repay you with their kindness?

Evander: I.....I don't know.

???: Exactly. They are using you all up and when you is out of care thy will leave you forever.

Evander: .........

???: We'll let you think about what we said.

I sighed as the suit was somewhat right they never repaid me after I helped them out a few times. I mean yeah they did repaid at times but not enough. I then gets up and started to swing around the city trying to get my mind off of annoying people and tings.

Alexander's Pov

I'm with Tony as we was making the sound mods for his suit and Miles webs shooters to deal with Evander and that annoying suit.

Alexander: You think this will work this time.

Tony: It will. Trust me, we'll get that alien off of him.

Alexander: *sighs* I hope so, since Miles said he went after that giant lizard and haven't been seen since.

As I was working on Miles web shooter, my phone soon rings and grabbed it to see it was mom and I answered it.