Chapter 22: New York Blackout

Evander's Pov

I took Cassandra with me as we are in my spider base as I was fixing my suit so it can withstand electricity.

Evander: Okay, this should work.

Cassandra: *looks at me* How so?

Evander: Because you seen me try rubber, graphite, and other stuff. So magnets should work, lucky my webs is organic.

I soon put on my suit as I heard Drew.

Drew: Welcome back sir.

Evander: Good to be back Drew. Aright Cass hit me with some electricity!

Cassandra; Are you sure?

Evander: Yup! Do it!

Drew: Sir, that is a terrible plan to do.

Evander: It will be fine I hooked my suit to some a car battery I took a week ago.

Before Cassandra could do anything the light started to go on and off before it shut down as the back up power turned on.

Evander: What the?

Cassandra: Did that Stark guy pay the bill?

Evander: Drew?

Drew: A huge power outage happened.

Evander: How far?

Drew: The whole city sir.

Evander: Max and Francine.....they broke out. Damnit.

Drew: There is also a huge outgoing of electricity happening in the city.

Evander: That where they're are. Okay Cass, stay here.

Cassandra: Wait no!

I soon webbed her to a chair.

Cassandra: Evander Gerry Axe get me out from this chair now!!!

Evander: Sorry Cassandra, just don;t want you to get hurt.

I soon open a portal and jumps into it as it opens as I was in the city.

Evander: Good thing I have night vison abilities.

I started web swinging throughout the city as I took notice that one building was dishing out electricity that was almost hitting nearby civilians as I got close and shot a web at a nearby building as I saw Max's face appeared on the building and Francine was hovering next to it.

Electro: Do you see us now Shadow Spider? 

Electra: Join us...It's time to meet our density.

I saw them both started flying from building to building as I started following them as Francine was firing electricity at me but I dodges them left and right as I kept up with them.

3rd Pov

With Cassandra she was still stuck to the chair as she was growling.

Cassandra: I'm going to make him pay for this.

She soon closed her eyes as she wrapped out of the webs.

Cassandra: Well I'm getting better with my powers, just have to hurry before that bitch and her father kill Evander.

Cassandra soon put her fist together as to circle appeared on her hands and started to from an energy infinity symbol before she soon disappeared from the base in and instant. Back with Evander he came to the power grid that power the whole city.

Max soon started talking about how he and Francine can become god and goddess to everyone in New York

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Max soon started talking about how he and Francine can become god and goddess to everyone in New York.

Evander: Two people by the name of Sparkles and Sparlette?

That comment soon pissed them off as they both fired two electrical blats at him as it kicked off the battle between Evander, Max, and Francine.