Chapter 102: The Mad Titan Returns

Evander's pov

I was out cold until Tony shook me as I groaned a bit.

Tony: Come on, kid. Time to wake up.

Evander: I'm up. I'm up Stark.

Tony then helped me up as he grabbed Steve's shield as we waked over to Steve as I kicked his leg wanting him to wake up.

Evander: Come on Cap, wake up.

Steve soon wakes up and Tony hands Steve his shield back as he then gets up as Steve looked around and back to us.

Steve: What happened?

Tony: You mess with time, it tends to mess back. You'll see.

We then walked outside and see Thor looking down, we stand next to him and saw Thanos who is alive sitting down.

Tony: What's he been doing?

Thor: Absolutely nothing.

Steve: Where are the stones?

Evander: Somewhere in the rubble.

Tony: All we know that is he doesn't have them.

Steve: We need to keep it that way.

Thor: You know it's a trap, right?

Evander: And? I don't care. *put my mask on*

Tony: Agreed.

Thor: Good, just as longs as we are all in agreement.

Thor then summons his hammer and stormbreaker as his suit comes on him.

Thor: Let's kill him properly this time.

Evander: Gonna break my no kill rule that I already broke.....Bring it. 

The four of us started walking towards Thanos as he then notice us.

Thanos: You could not live with your own failures. Where did that bring you? Back to me. I though by eliminating half of life the other would thrive. But you've shown me ...that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was.....there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.

Evander: *chuckles* Well I guess we're very stubborn in a way.

Thanos: *smirks* I'm thankful. Because now....I know what I must do. I will shred this universe...down to it's last atom. *put his helmet on* And then......with the stones you've collected for me...create a new one....teaming with life...*picks up his sword* That know not what it has lost....but only what it has been given. A grateful universe.

Steve: Born out of blood.

Thanos: They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them.

Thor screams as Me and Tony was in the air to attack Thanos as we land down, Thor toss Mjonlir at Thanos but he knocked it away as I called it back and hit him with it but he grabbed me and toss me away.

(Five Minutes Later)

We was fighting Thanos for quite some time as Thor had Mjonlir but toss it to me as Tony landed in front of us.

Tony: Okay, Thor, kid. Hit me!

Me and Thor started to call lighting and then hit Tony with the lighting charging his suit up and used his repulsive blast at Thanos who blocked it with his weapon. I toss the hammer back to Thor as I jumped up in the air and dropped kicked Thanos in the face but he grabbed my leg and throws me into Tony. I gets up and called Mjonlit to me as I throws it at Thanos hitting him in the face, which I run up and used a shadow punch but he caught it and threw me around and tosses me away.

Evander: *groaning* ......I hate this.

I get up again and saw that Steve was fighting Thanos with Mjonlir as Steve's shield started to break due to Thanos' attack as he was knocked away. I web zipped to Thanos and kicked him in the face and lands on the ground.

Thanos: You bug!

Evander: Not a bug!

Thanos runs at me and tries to punch me but I dodges it and webbed his face as I used a shadow punch and punched him in the chest knocking him back a bit as I tried to punch him again he moved out of the way and tries to punch me but I caught his fist.

Thanos: You is strong bug....but not strong enough.

He then used his other fist and punched me in the face knocking me to the ground. My spider sense went off as I turned around and saw Thanos about to attack me with his sword but I caught the blade but Thanos was pushing the blade down which was close to my chest.

Evander: Shit shit shit!!!!

I started to push back as it was above me as I though an idea. I quickly webbed upped his eyes and made a portal and falls into it. An portal appears next to him as I jumps out and spin kicked him. Before I could do anything he grabbed my leg again and staretd slamming onto the ground over and over. He then used his sword and stabbed me into my waist as he pulled the blade out and punched me into the ground.

Evander: Ugh........

Thanos: Stay down, bug.

Thanos started to walk away as I slowly gets up and went to attack him again but he punched me in the face again knocking me towards where Steve was at as I crashed into the ground.