Chapter 48: Sokovia Take Flight

Evander's Pov

(Sokovia)

We made it to Sokovia as we was on the outskirts when Steve started giving us a speech.

Steve: Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. That's what we signed up for, but the people of Sokovia didn't. So our priority is getting them out, all they want is to live in peace. And that's not gonna happen today, but we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, we find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us, Ultron thinks we're monster. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't about beating him, it's whether he's right.

After Steve said his speech we landed onto the ground and we split up into teams: Me, Alexander, Clint, and Wanda to help the people to get out, Steve, Eve and Pietro did the same thing but in a different area, and Bruce went to go get Natasha. Few minutes has passed we was evacuating the people the ground started to shake.

Evander: The fuck?

Alexander: The hell is happening?

Clint: I don't know.

The ground started to go up in the air and soon Sokovia started to float in the air, as one of Ultron's bots appeared and we heard Ultron's voice.

Ultron: Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You Avengers you are my meteor, my swifit and terrible sword. And the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing, when the dust settles, the only living thing the only living thing in this world will be metal. 

The area of Sokovia still kept on floating in the air as Steve got on the comms.

Steve: Stark, you worry about getting the city come down safety. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off.

I then notice Ultron bots as I grabbed a car and throws it at them as  more appeared and started blasting us.

Evander: Shit! Go go go!!

I grabbed Wanda and dashed into a building while the others took cover, as I looed at Wanda who was freaking out.

Wanda: How could I let this happen? 

Evander: Woah, hey, hey you okay?

Wanda: This is all our fault.

Evander: Hey! Look at me. It is your fault. Hell it's everyone's fault. But who gives a damn. Are you up for this? Are you? Look I really need to know because the city is flying. Okay look the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, me and my sister is wearing spandex, and Clint have a bow and arrows. None of this make sense.

I quickly fired a web out in one of the three holes.

Evander: But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I really can't do my job and babysit you. It doesn't really matter what you did or what you were. If you go out there, you fight and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good. I'll send your brother to come find and get you. But if you step out that door, you're an Avenger. Good talking. *gets up breathing in and out* The city is flying...

I then kicked the door open and web zipped to a car and started to take down some of the bots but two blasted me in the back and one punched me in the face. I popped out my stingers and sliced them up as I notice that Alexander and Clint took covers as I jumped over the car and web zipped to them.

Clint: Ow..

Alexander: After all of this shit goes down...I'm gonna buy some drinks. You guys are in?

Clint: I'll hold you on that.

Evander: Yes please.

the bots soon started to get closer as her heard doors opening revealing Wanda as she then started down every single Ultron bots. Clint soon gotten up and got on the comms

Clint: Alright we're all clear here.

Steve: We are not clear! We are very not clear!

Eve: Gonna need your guys help here!

Clint: All right coming to you.

Pietro runs in and took Wanda

Pietro: Keep up old man!

I chuckles and fired a web and started web swinging to where Steve and Eve are at. I soon made it as I let go of my web and used a shadow punch and slammed my fist into the ground destroying some of the bots.

(Couple of minutes later)

 We took every civilian to safety as me, Steve, and Stark was talking about ways of saving the city and the people in it. After that, me, Steve, and Natasha walked out of the building.

Natasha: Steve, these people are going nowhere. Is Stark finds a way to blow this rock..

Steve: Not till everyone's safe. 

Natasha: Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there.

Steve: I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it.

Evander: She didn;t say leave Cap.

Natasha: I mean there is worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this? 

Nick: Glad you like the view, Romanoff It's about to get better.

We then see S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier come up in view.

Nick: Nice, right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty but she'll do. 

Evander: Fury you sone of a bitch. 

Nick: Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth? 

We saw some life boats coming to get the civilians as Pietro soon runs towards us.

Pietro: This is S.H.I.E.L.D.? 

Steve: This is what S.H.I.E.L.D. is suppose to be. 

Pietro: This is not so bad. 

We then started to get the civilians onto the boats as I took a quick glance and saw Rhodey, knowing that Fury had called War Machine for backup.

Nick: Oh and kid I brought two of your friends and one of them is not happy with you at the moment.

Evander: Huh? *spider sense went off and realizes* Oh no...

As I said that an huge portal appeared and saw Cassandra in her suit alongside with another spider hero.

Evander: Wait Miles?

Miles: Hey man!

Cassandra: *walks up to me* Evander Garry Axe.....

Evander: *started sweating* Hehe heya Cass.....

Cassandra: I want to yell at you but will deal with that later. Understand?

Evander: Y-yup honey.

Cassandra: Good.

Miles: Man she is scary.....