Chapter 66: Finding and Meeting Evander

Alexander's Pov

(Two days Later)

It's been two days and now I'm with Miles and the other at the compound looking at the knows of the symbiote fighting someone on the news.

Miles: The symbiote is back?! Wait does Evander have it again.

Cassandra: I hope not.

Alexander: That's not Evander.....He was at least eight foot, this one is ten...Like jeez the height of it now.

Tony: Okay so, it's not Evander this time but was he the one fighting it?

Eve: I really don't know all I saw what that the person was throwing punches and kicks. No webs or any shadow abilities at all.

Cassandra: .........

Alexander: Cass, we'll find your idiotic boyfriend.

Miles: He is your brother.

Alexander: I'm a clone of him.....so yeah he does make my brother. So any traces from the hoodied figure left?

Tony: When the police soon left there was some blood on the ground as I took some and it;s being analysis now.

Alexander: Great so we have to fucking wait. *groans*

Eve: Alex don't be like that. You is acting like Evander when he have to wait for stuff.

Alexander: Oh well sorry I got no bloody damn patiences like the rest of you fucks do.

Cassandra: *glares at me* The hell you call me?

Alexander: *shivers a bit* Cass cool it, jeez.....Don't want to get punch by you again.

Miles: Y-yeah Cassandra just please calm down.

Cassandra: *breathes in and out before sighing* Fine...

I just sighed cause I really didn't want to get punched again but knowing she'll use that gravity punch of hers.

(Ten Minutes Later)

It's been ten minutes as the blood is still being analysising as it beep letting us know that it was done as Tony put the data on a hologram showing us the blood is the sam as Evander since Tony somewhat had some of his blood.

Cassandra: So it was him fighting that damn symbiote! When I get my fucking on that alien I'll-

Alexander: Woah woah woah. Cass.

Cassandra: What?

Alexander: Look just calm down we don't want you to go out and destroying the city looking for the alien ooze.

Cassandra: I-Find. Now what?

Steve: Now we try to find him. It's going to be hard since he erased himself from everything.

Tony: He is always one step ahead of everyone.

Miles: Or that if people try to find who he is, probably he don't want anyone to know.

Alexander: And he also changed his looks too, so we just have to use his name and see if we can find him.

I walked up to the consolue and started to search for Evander by typing his name but he didn't popped up as knowing he stopped using our last name.

Alexander: Fuck he stopped using our last name.

Tony: Is there any other last name he would take? From any other family members.

Alexander: No half of the family uses the last name Axe.

Cassandra: Wait....try typing in the last name Byne.

Alexander: Huh? Why?

Cassandra: Because that last name belongs to his mother before she got married to his father.

Alexander: *realize* Oh yeah....How do you know that?

Cassandra:  He told me that if something bad would happen.

Alexander: Of fucking course he told you.

I typed in the last name Byne and a picture of Evander popped up as I saw Cassandra staring.

Alexander: Cass control yourself.

Cassandra: *snaps back* S-shut it. Do I have to talk about Wanda and you?

Alexander: *blushes* Quiet!

Miles: Wait you and Wanda are dating?!

Alexander: We wanted it to be private.  *stares at Cassandra* I hate you.

Cassandra: I don't care. *look at the consule* He is in Brooklyn, look like I'm going there. *started to walk off*

Alexander: What?! I don't think he'll want to see you.

Cassandra: *looks back at me* He'll going to like it or not.

I then facepalms as I knew Cassandra is going to be like this when we find Evander.

Evander's Pov

I'm at home looking at the news still talking about the fight between me and Venom as I switched the channel.

Evander: Fuck, I really hope that the others didn't see me fighting Eddie. Still need to get him away from the symbiote so I can destroy it once and for good.

I then heard a knocking from my door. As I was confused and though it was Dexter wanting to hang out as he does that usual without calling me. I got up and walks to the door as I open it and saw Cassandra.

Evander: C-cassandra?!

Cassandra: Hey Evander.....

Evander: U-uhhhhhh....what are you doing here, and how did you find me?

Cassandra: Your fight with the symbiote.

Evander: *mumbled* Fuck...