Chapter 77: Finding Bucky

Evander's Pov

(Several Hours Later...)

(Bucharest)

Me, Sam, and Steve had made it to Bucharest after suiting up we go to the last location that shown Bucky as I'm with Steve as we walk in to what seems to be Bucky's hideout as new paper was covering the windows. We started to look around as Sam was in the comms.

Sam: Head's up cap, Shadow, German Special Forces, approaching from the south.

Steve: Understood.

Evander: *spider sense went off and turns to see Bucky* Uh, Cap. 

Steve: *turns around and sees Bucky* Do you know me?

Bucky: You're Steve. I read about you in a museum.

Sam: They've set the perimeter.

Evander: Copy that.

Steve: I know you're nervous, and you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying. 

Bucky: I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore.

Sam: They're entering the building. 

Evander: Well the people who think you did are coming here now. And they want you dead.

Bucky: That's smart. Good strategy.

We then started to hear footsteps.

Sam: They're on the roof. I'm compromised. 

Steve: This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck. 

Bucky: It's always ends in a fight.

Sam: Five seconds. 

Steve: You pulled me from the river. Why? 

Bucky: I don't know.

Sam: Three seconds.

Evander: Cap my spider sense is going off the damn charts...

Steve: Yes you do.

Sam: Breach! Breach! Breach!

Flashbangs burst threw the windows as I webbed up one as Steve used his shield to cover the other one as the special forces started to breach the doo, Bucky grabbed a small table and throws it at the door as some come through the window as I took down one  as  Bucky took out the other one. The door open as one tries to get in but Steve and Bucky took him down as Bucky slammed Steve to the ground and punched the floor to get a bag and throws it outside. More special forces started to come in as Bucky threw me and Steve at a couple and the others outside of the door was being taken down by him. I punched the soldier in the face as me and Steve rushed out of the apartment room. We started to take down the special forces as Bucky runs into room as Steve looks at me.

Steve: Go after him I deal with the rest.

Evander: On it! 

I jumped over some of the special forces and went after Bucky as I jumped out of the apartment and lands on a roof to see Bucky being taken down by a cat person.

Evander: Oh great the pink panther long lost brother is here.

I web zipped to them and kicked the person away from Bucky and webbed him up but the person ripped through my webs with ease.

Evander: Oh come the fuck on.

The person runs at me and kicked me away as I gets up and saw him chasing after Bucky as Steve lands next to me.