Chapter 78: An Breakout

Evander's Pov

I was laying an a webbed hammock i made in the office due to being bored and tired as I was taking an nap before I heard the door open and opens my eyes as I still had my mask on. I turn to my left and saw Cassandra.

Evander: Need something Cosmic?

Cassandra: *sighs* Just follow me.

Evander: Whatever you say.

I jumped off of the hammock and followed her as she lead me into another office as I notice there was not cameras there as I took off my mask and Cassandra takes off her helmet.

Cassandra: The fuck was you thinking?

Evander: I was helping out Steve, that what I was doing. There was nothing wrong with that.

Cassandra: Nothing wrong? You broke the law, and is being viewed as a criminal.

Evander: I'm viewed as a menace in New York by some people. I'm fucking use to being called worst.

Cassandra; Oh, Dios mío.(Oh my god.)

She walked over to the desk and pull out a file as I blankly stare at her.

Evander: You fucking want me to sign the accords?

Cassandra: *sighs* Look, Me, Eve signed hell, even Miles signed. So just please sign the accords Evander I'm begging you.

Evander: I'm going to say this again. I'm not fucking signing it. You can take that paper and shoved it up both of the Rosses's ass. And then go fuck yourself.

Cassandra: Evander don't do this.........please think of Aerith....

Evander: Oh I am. Been thinking about here and that still won't change the fact of me signing this. Good bye.

I put my mask on and walked out of the office and went to where they was keeping Steve, and Sam as I walked in to see Sharon.

Evander: *sighs* Seems like I'm single again.

Sam: Your girl wanted you to sign?

Evander: Yup and I told her no.

After watching the new reports Steve brought up a good point.

Steve: Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?

Sharon: To get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can? 

Steve: Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. St off a bomb, get your picture taken.  Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier. 

Sharon: You're saying someone framed him to find him?

Sam: Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing. 

Evander: But we didn't bomb the UN. That turned a lot of heads.

Sharon: Yeah but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It guarantees that we would.

We all then realizes that something is wrong

Steve: Yeah.

Evander: Wait.....I think the guy who framed Bucky is in here and is super close to him right now. *look at the screen* The damn 'doctor'.

Just then the lights went off.

Evander: Fuck an emp.

I looked at Steve as he looked at Sharon.

Sharon: Sub-level five, East Wing

Evander: Ight let's go.

Me, Steve, and sam soon leaves the office to go find Bucky but I was stopped by Cassandra.

Evander: Let me go.

Cassandra: No you is staying here and that's final.

Evander: Yeah but.....I don't listen to you anymore.

I grabbed her hand and throws her into the ground as she gotten up I kicked her in the air before grabbing her leg and slamming her into the ground as she goes through it and down many floors.

Evander: Sorry not sorry.

I then went after Steve and Sam as I caught up to them as we made it to Sub five and saw the guards knocked out on the ground. I heard yelling and saw the 'doctor' as I grabbed him and pinned him on the wall.

Evander: Who the fuck are you and what do you want?

???: To see an empire fall.

My spider sense went off as I quickly turn my head.

Evander: Look out!

Sam then ducks a punch that was from Bucky as Sam tries to fight back but was knocked out. I let go of the doctor and fired a web at Bucky but he grabbed it and pulled me to him to get punch by his metal fist. I got up and we struggled a bit with each other before he threw me into a wall and kicked me in the face. I gets up to see the doctor running away.

Evander: *shakes my head and fired a web but missed* Damnit! 

I runs after the doctor as I made it out side but only saw the doctor's jacket.

Evander: God damnit. And I got no time swinging around to find him.

Sam then runs at me.

Sam: You lost him?

Evander: Yeah, we gotta find Steve.

We then went back inside hoping to find Steve as she took down Bucky.