Chapter 37: Fight Between Spiders

Evander's Pov

Me and Steve was battling it out with the HYDRA soldiers while Hill came to comms.

Maria: Eight minutes.

Evander: Working on it!

I soon punched an HYDRA agent and ran into the targeting room as Steve deal with the rest of the agents. Then I replaced the one with our targeting chips.

Evander: Alpha locked in.

I made my way out of the targeting room and saw that Steve took down the rest of the agent.

Steve: Good job.

Evander: Thanks. Did Sam did his yet?

Steve: Don't know yet.

Moments later Sam came over the comms.

Sam: Bravo locked.

Evander: Heh alright that only leaves Char-

Before I get to finish my spider sense went off as I pushed Steve out of the way and took and shadow punch in the face which caused me to crashed into the wall. I looked up and saw Spider.

Evander: Wondering where you to show up. 

Spider: ......

Evander: Cap go to the Charlie carrier I got this.

Steve: You sure?

Evander: I don't know but have to try.

Steve nodded his head and started making his way towards the Charlie helicarrier as me and Spider stared at each other.

Evander: Look I don't want to do this really.

Spider: I don't care just don't want to hear those assholes any fucking more.

We then stared at each other for a second before I fired a web at her but she dodged and I webbed an object and thrown at her in which she caught an thrown at me. I quickly open a portal and jumps into and it reopens behind her as I jump out of it and punched ehr in the face.

Evander: I don't want to hurt you.

Spider: Shut up already!

She then punched me in the face as I soon saw her have talons and started slicing me but I was dodging the strikes.

Evander: Oh come on you got talons?!

I popped one of my stingers and sliced her arm and stabbed her in the gut as I picked her up and throws her away. She then made a portal and falls into it as I was looking around for the portal to appear again but as she grabbed my leg and dragged me into the portal and we reappeared out as she slammed me onto the ground and kept on slamming me into the ground over and over. As she was slamming me on the ground my body started to react again as it started to glow and let out an shockwave again knocking us both back.

Evander: *groaning* I am naming that my shadow shockwave....I hate getting new powers when I don't need them.

I gets up and dodged a punch from the Spider and jumped over her head as I land and looks at her.

Evander: *breathing softly* You ready to end this?

Spider_ *growling and activated her talons* Yeah.....

We both ran at each other and started brawling it out as she was able to cut into me with her talons I punched her in the face and spined kicked her stunning her a bit as I was about to use a shadow punch she quickly recovered and used her shadow punch in which our punches coiled making an small explosion. It knocked us back a bit as we was both stunned from the explosion as we both looked at each other before she runs at me and I kicked her in the gut, punched her in the side of her face, then punched her in the same area, uppercutting her and did a spin kick which caused her to fall onto the ground.

 It knocked us back a bit as we was both stunned from the explosion as we both looked at each other before she runs at me and I kicked her in the gut, punched her in the side of her face, then punched her in the same area, uppercutting her and did...

(Like this)

I fall onto my knees catching my breath to see Spider trying to get up but fall back to the ground, I started walking towards her and was I in front of her.

Spider: What you is waiting for kill me.

Evander: No I don't do killing.

Spider: Just do it, I'm worthless anyways

Evander: Your not. I know you was created on the only purpose: To kill me. But I know you didn;t want to do it since your me, but as a girl. 

Spider: .......

Evander: Look I know there is some good in ya, and I want you to prove me and other people that so....*holds out a hand* Come with me and be a better person.

Spider: .....Just like that you is willing to forgive me just like that?

Evander: Yup, because you is me.

Spider didn;t say anything but she grabbed my arm as i pulled her up.

Evander: Good choice.

Spider: Yeah yeah whatever. So now what?

Evander: Well first you need a name. Since I know you don;y have one. How about......Alexander?

Spider: Really?

Evander: Yup.

Alexander: Hmm...alright Alexander it is then.

My spider sense went off as I looked at Alexander to see hers went off too as we soon saw the helicarriers started firing at each other.

Evander: Oh shit....

Alexander: We gotta move now!

We the quickly started running towards the edge of the Alpha Carrier and jumped off before we was caught in the crossfire. As we was free falling I took notice of a chopper as I grabbed Alexander by her hand and fired a web at it and it flies off with us with it. Me and her started climbing the web as we got close  and saw Sam as I quickly pushed Alexander inside and then myself. 

Sam: Kid and...you.

Alexander: I'm good now jeez.

Sam: Is she?

Evander: yeah she is. Just trust me.

Sam: Hm, alright.

(Few Minutes Later)

We now are looking for Steve as he didn't answer his comms as I soon spotted him laying down near a river.

Evander: I found him! He's near the river!

Nick: I see him!

Fury soon flew us down as once we landed me and Sam got out and went to get him and took him to the chopper as Fury flew to the nearest hospital.