Chapter 104: The Return of Captain Marvel

Clint's Pov

I was running through the battlefield taking down some aliens on the way as I saw a group in front of me, but I saw T'challa jumps down and let out a purple energy blast as he looks at me.

T'challa: Clint. Give it to me.

I then give the gauntlet to T'challa as I saw him runs off.

Wanda's Pov

I was fighting as I saw T'challa was about to get attack by Thanos, I land in front of him and glared at Thanos.

Wanda: I'm going to make you suffer.

Thanos: I don't even know who you are.

Wanda: You will.

I raised myself in the air with two boulders and hit Thanos  giving T'challa the chance to run as I saw my girlfriend swings up and kicked him in the face.

Peter's Pov

I was swinging around the battlefield and saw the king of Wakanda in trouble as I swing in.

Peter: I got it!

He looks up and hands it to me as I was coming past.

T'challa: Take it!

I land down onto the ground as Miles, Evander, and Roisin lands next to me.

Peter: Activate instant kill!

Evander: Time to kill them!

Roisin: Hahaha!!!

Spiders legs came out of my suits as it started to take down some aliens as the rest of them started taking them down until they get knocked away from me. I started to get overwhelm.

Peter: I got this! I got this! Okay I don't got this. Help! Someone help!

Steve: Hey Queens. Coming your way!

I then saw Thor's hammer coming at  me as I fired a web at it as it pulled me away from the aliens.

Evander's Pov

After taking a few seconds to recover as I heard Francine on the comms.

Francine: What the hell is this?!

Tony: Friday, what are they firing at?

Friday: Something's entered the atmosphere.

I turned to see Thanos' ship gets taken out as it enter into the river as I saw Danvers flying in.

Evander: Hey, Danvers we need assistance.

Peter's Pov

I'm not covering myself from the blast but they soon stopped, I hurried up and grabbed the gauntlet. Then I looked up and see a blond woman land in front of me.

Peter: Hi......I'm.....I'm Peter Parker.

???: Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?

Peter: Yeah.

I stands up and hands her the gauntlet as we saw more aliens charging at us.

Peter: I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that?

Then I see Wanda Maximoff jumps down as I saw Cassandra, Roisin, Alexander, and other woman shows up.

Wanda: Don't worry.

Okoye: She's got help.

3rd Pov

The female heroes joined Captain Marvel and then rushes as the aliens started to come as they all used their powers/weapons to fight off the aliens as Carol started flying towards the van but Thanos used his broken sword and hit the van as it exploded knocking Carol back.