Chapter 30: On The Run

Evander's Pov

After getting Steve's new clothes and changing into some new clothes and putting a hood on my head we made our way through the hospital and to the vending machine but didn't see the drive.

Evander: What? I put in here.

We then hears a pop and we saw Natasha in the relfection and Steve grabbed her arm and pulled her into a room as I follow them and closes the door.

Steve: Where is it?

Natasha: Safe.

Steve: Do better.

Natasha: Where did you get it? 

Steve: Why would I tell you?

Natasha: Fury gave it to you. Why?

Evander: What's on it?

Natasha: I don't know. 

Steve: Stop lying. 

Natasha: I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Evander: Well I'm guessing you knew that Nickie hired the pirates to capture the ship.

Natasha: Well, it make sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so did you two.

Steve: I'm not gonna ask you again. 

Natasha: *eyes widen* I know who killed Fury. *sighs* Most of the intelligence community doesn;t believe he exists. The ones that do call him the Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last fifty years. 

Steve: So he's a ghost story. 

Evander: Great we're dealing with a ghost....just great.

Natasha: Five years ago, I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran. Somebody shot out my tires near Odessa. We lost control, went straight over a cliff. I pulled us out. But the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer so he shot him straight through me. *shows the scar* 

Evander: *looks at the scar* Yeah that's soviet slug, no rifling. 

Natasha: Bye bye, bikinis.

Evander: Gross.

Steve: Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them now.

Natasha: Going after him is a dead end. I know, I've tried. Like you said he's a ghost story.

Steve: *grabs the flash drive* Well, let's go find out what the ghost wants.

Evander: Hold on what about that spider person I fought?

Natasha: They was only activated two years ago, but their code name is Spider.

Evander: That's a stupid name. Let's go see what's on that drive.

We soon leaves the hospital to find out what's on the drive.

(One Hour and Ten Minutes Later)

Steve and Natasha was in the mall to figure out what's on the drive I was outside of the mall waiting for them as my phone ranged and which I remember I made my phone untraceable to S.H.I.E.L.D.  and villains wouldn't find me as I saw it was Cassandra. I then looks around and notice that people wasn;t looking at my way as I quickly opens a portal and falls into it as I answers the call.

Evander: Yeah babe?

Cassandra: I saw on the news that you is a fugitives of S.H.I.E.L.D. with Captain America. What happened?

Evander: Some serious shit had happen. But forget it for a sec. How is the kid?

Cassandra: She's doing okay now my mom is watching her while I'm making my way back from school.

Evander: Can up a name for her yet?

Cassandra: No not yet. Got any names?

Evander: How about Aerith?

Cassandra: Aerith I like it. I'll tell my mom when I get home.

Evander: Alright, I gotta go. I love you.

Cassandra: I love you too Gutsy. *hangs up*

Evander: *sighs* Everytime with that damn nickname.

 I opens a portal leading me in an alley way as i crawled out and walks pout of it as I was close to the mall and I saw Natasha and Steve. I followed them as we enter a car.

Evander: So anything on that drive? 

Natasha: The drive told us that were going to a place called Camp Leigh.

Evander: Alright then.

I sat back as the car started to drive off as we make our way to Camp Leigh.