Chapter 91: The Arrival of Thanos

Roisin's Pov

(Titan)

After getting beaten down by Thanos I slowly gets up  but fall to the ground to see that Thanos was about to kill Tony.

Thanos: I hope the remember you.

Roisin: No....

Stephen: Wait! Spare his life and I'll give you the stone.

Thanos: No tricks?

Tony: Don't.

Roisin: Strange you better not...

Stephen: *nods his head*

Thanos: Then I accept your deal Wizard.

I watched as Strange to make the time stone appear in his hand as Thanos grabbed the stones and put it on his gauntlet before disappearing.

Roisin: Bro.....stop him....

Evander's Pov

(Wakanda)

We're currently in the woods of Wakanda waiting for something to happen as my spider sense went off.

Evander: Uhhh guys!

Alexander: Mines went off too!

Vision: He's close.

Steve: Everyone on my position, we have incoming.

We all got in front of Wanda and Visio to protect them we looked around as we then saw a portal open as we saw a purple alien walk out of it.

Bruce: Steve, Evander, that's him. That's Thanos.

Evander: Fucking hell......Everyone stay sharp!

We all then runs over to fight Thanos.

3rd Pov

Bruce run up to fight Thanos by himself but he used the space stone as Bruce phase through Thanos and got stuck in a mountain. Pietro and Alexander rush up to Thanos but was through away by the power stone. Evander and T'challa jumped up to attack him but Thanos grabbed them by their throat and slammed them into each other before slamming them in the ground. Cassandra tried to used a Gravity punch but was stuck as her punch was close to his face and was beaten to the ground. Francine and Sam shoots at Thanos only to have Sam clipped his wings by the space stone and Francine punched in the face. Rhodey fired his gun but was crushed from the space stone and thrown into the ground, Bucky rushed to fire but was taken out by the power stones, as Natasha, and Okoye tried to rush Thanos but get thrown as side. Groot used his vines to wrpa Thanos but he broke out and throw Groot away; Steve rushed up and fight Thanos landing some hits and hold the gauntlet with boths hands before getting knocked to the ground and punched.

Evander's Pov

I slowly get up as I saw Thanos making his way towards Wanda as I fired a webbed and pulled him back as he turns and face me.

Evander: Come on i still got some fight left in me.

Thanos: Axe.

Evander: The fuck. You know me?

Thanos: Evander Garry Axe, son of Jacob Axe and Angel Axe. Gotten his shadow powers from a god.

Evander: What? A god?

Thanos: You and Stark aren't the only ones cursed with knowledge.

Evander: My only curse is that I am handsome and you is super ugly.