Chapter 10: The Battle of New York Begins

Evander's pov

We was making our way towards New York as I look out of the window as I looked at Clint.

Evander: Welp Clint open the hatch.

Clint: What?

Evander: Trust me.

Natasha: What are you planning?

Steve: He don't plan he just 'wings' it.

Evander: That's why your my favorite Captain.

I looked at the hatch as it was opened I gave them a thumbs up before jumping out of the jet and started free falling down as I was falling I open a portal and flew into it as it opens back to me being in New York as I fired a web at a building and started web swing. As I was doing that my spider sense kicked in as I looked up to see a portal in the sky and saw some alien flying out of it.

Evander: Guess those are the Chitauri, Thor talked about. 

I soon saw some started flying at me and started firing some energy blast at me as I was dodging them and fired a web at  one of their aircrafts and pulled myself to it as I punched one alien off the aircraft and punched the craft causing it to crash into another one as I lands on a building to see more. 

Evander: Just my luck.

I saw Tony fly back as he had some Chitauris following him as I started following them and I saw the jet in side of me as it started firing it's guns at the aliens in which quickly moved out if the way.

Drew: Sir there are still more coming in.

Evander: Guess we have to deal with them.

As I was about to fight them I looked to my right to see the quinjet falling to the ground as I web zipped my way to the top of it and fired a couple of webs onto the jet and started to pull up in which it caused it to crashed into the ground away from people as when it connected with the ground it launched me through a building.

Evander: *groaning* Ugh.....

I gets up and jumps out of the building as I landed on top o the jet and looks at them.

Evander: You guys okay?

Steve: Yeah, are you?

Evander: Yup pretty good for now.

We soon started to make out way towards Stark's Tower as we looked up tio see more Chitauri coming out of the portal and a giant alien them flies out as it shots out some troopers. Soon we took cover to see that civilians was gettiong chased by the aircrafts as my spider sense went off and dodged an energy blast from a Chitauri trooper.

Natasha: We got this. It's good go the both of you.

Steve: Do you think you can hold them off?

Clint: Captain. It would be my genuine pleasure.

I soon saw Clint fired a arrow at and trooper as it hits two more as me and Steve jumps over the small bridge and lands onto the ground. We are running as the aircrafts started firing at the ground soon me and Steve made it to where the police are.

Steve: You need men in these buildings. *points at some buildings* There are people inside and they're going to be running right into the line of fire.

Evander: You take them to the basements or through the subway. You keep them off the streets.

Steve: I need a perimeter as far back as 39th. 

Officer: Why the hell should I take orders from the both of you?

Soon Chitarui can as me and Steve took them down as i web one trooper and throws them into a building as we look at the officers.

Officer: I need men in those buildings. *points at the buildings that Steve pointed* Lead the people down and away from the streets. *touched his radio* We're going to set up a perimeter all the way down to 39th street.

Me and Steve started to make our way back to where Natasha and Clint are as Steve tackled one with his shield, and I used my shadow punched and punched the ground of where the troopers are. Thor soon landed onto the ground.

Steve: What's the story upstairs? 

Thor: The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable. 

Tony: Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys. 

Natasha: How do we do this?

Steve: As a team.

Thor: I jave unfinished business with Loki

Clint: Yeah? Well, get in line.

Steve: Save it. Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us, and that's what we need. Without him, these things could run wild. We got Stark up top. He's going to need us to-

We all hears a motorcycle driving up to us as we look to see Bruce was on it. 

Bruce: So, this all seems horrible. 

Natasha: I've seen worst.

Bruce: Sorry.

Natasha: No, we could use a little worse. 

Evander: Stark, we got him.

Tony: Banner? 

Evander: Just like you said. 

Tony: Then tell him to suit up. I'm bring the party to you.

We then looked up to see Tony being chased by the alien creature known as the Leviathan.

Natasha: I don't see how that's a party.

Evander: Oh Stark you shouldn't have.

bruce then walks towards the leviathan.

Steve: Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry. 

Bruce: *walking* That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry.

I watched as bruce transformed into the Hulk and punched the Leviathan in the face slowing it down.

Tony: Hold on!

Tony soon fired a missile that hits the creature's skin causing it to exploded in which we took cover.