Chapter 24: Another Spider Person

Evander's pov

(One Month Later)

It's been a month since me and Cassandra battle it out with Max and Francine as it ended up with Max dying and Francine being locked up in the RAFT where some of my villains are staying at. Right now I'm in my room looking over Cassandra's suit.

Evander: Woah so you can create portal of your own and this suit can stablize it?

Cassandra: Yup.

Evander: Have long did you have your powers?

Cassandra: Since I was five someone gave these powers to me. And he trains me every know and then.

Evander: Oh so that's why you and your family be gone for the summer.

Cassandra: Bingo, and also happy birthday babe.

Evander: Oh yeah thanks. I kinda forgot about my birthday.

I was soon hugged back Cassandra as she started kissing my face as I pushed her face a bit.

Evander: Alright lover girl calm down with the kisses.

Cassandra: *pouting* Meanie.

Evander: Whatever.

Cassandra: So you taking the day off since it's your birthday?

Evander: I hope so because I really need a rest day.

Drew: Sir there is a robbery happening in Central Park.

Evander: Welp duty calls.

Cassandra: I can help.

Evander: Yeah no, you is staying here because I have to start training you.

Cassandra: Oh come on!!

Evander: None of the sassy Ms. Harper.

Cassandra soon flipped me off as I chuckles and put on my suit as it was still need of repairs.

Evander: Gonna repair this more later.

I open my window and jumps out of it as I started web swinging to central Park. As I was running on a rooftop my spider sense went off as I saw a figure lands right next to me.

 As I was running on a rooftop my spider sense went off as I saw a figure lands right next to me

???: Oh uhhh hi Shadow Spider.

Evander: What the? Another one of me?

???: I'm Miles Morales but you can call me Ghost Spider if you want. Nice to meet you Mr. Spider.

Evander: Bloody hell.

(That's the end for Shadow Spider: Electric Meltdown. Next up is........Captain America: The Winter Solider.)