Chapter 55: Testing The Suit

Evander's Pov

(Couple of Hours Later...)

It's been a couple of hours since I left the compound and what Stark said. Now I'm just swinging from building to building as I looked down and saw some thugs ribbing a store as I just said.

Evander: Oh great when I wanna to swing around the fucking city.

I let go of my web and landed onto the ground as one thug spotted me.

Thug#3: Shit it's Shadow Spider!

Evander: Yeah it's me. So deal with it.

They all started firing at me but I was dodging them more faster than what I used to do and as I was about to fire a web the suit made my hand into a tendril and hit one of the thug making him hit the wall.

(like this)

Evander: Woah what the hell? Okay....

My spider sense went off as I blocked a punch from the other thug and I punched him in the gut and kicked him ass as I webbed up  a  mail box and throw it against  the last thug as I just sighed again.

Evander: I'm getting real tired of those fuckers...

I fired an web and started web swinging away and into the city.

(One Hour Later)

It's been an hour and I just took down another group of thugs as I'm not questioning why are they coming out more as my spider sense went off as I turned my head to see Miles and Alexander.

Alexander: What's with the new suit?

Evander: Oh I just thought off....making a new suit...

Alexander: Okay I guess.

Miles: So how's was your day being man?

Evander: Just dealt with some annoying thugs but that's it. What about you guys?

Alexander: Vulture again.

Miles: I dealt with Herman, quite easy.

An explosion happen which made me just groaned, just great who else wanna annoy me. I jumped off and followed where the explosion went as Miles and Alex followed. We then made it to see one of my villains, Rhino.

 We then made it to see one of my villains, Rhino

Evander: Ugh....

Rhino: *saw us* Tiny Spiders. What a good day for me to squish you.

Miles: You isn't squishing no spiders.

Alexander: Bring it on.

Rhino soon charged at us and we dodges him as I fired a web and threw myself towards him and kicked him in the face but he caught my leg and slammed me to the ground. He was about to kick me but the suit then made the same tendrils and stopped his foot and thrown him to the ground as I gotten up.

Miles: What?!

Alexander: Huh?!

Evander: Will explain after we deal with fucking Rhino!

I watched Miles punched Rhino with his venom punch stunning him as Alexander kicked him in his chin as I grabbed him and picked him up before chunking him towards a building as I jumped inside but was grabbed and thrown into the ground and kicked out of the building but I fired a web catching myself and throwing myself back into the building and punched him in the face.

Rhino: ....You are good Spider. I'm gonna enjoy crushing you once again.

Evander: That's not going to happen. Not again.

I was about to attack Rhino but Miles and Alexander swoop in the building and both kicked him in the head and punched him int he face with their venom and shadow powers which gave me an opening as I fired two webs  then started to launch myself at Rhino as I let go of the webs and I got close to him and punched him mixing the suit's strength and my shadow powers which knocking him out of the building and out cold.

Evander: There.

Miles: Yeah, but bro is that suit like alive or something?

Alexander: I was gonna ask you about that too.

Evander: I...*sighs* Meet me at the spider base and bring Cass and Eve with you guys.

Miles: Okay? *looks at Alexander*

Alexander: *shrugs*

I then webs swings away grumbling to myself knowing that I have to explain everything about the suit.

(Two Hours Later....)

Now I'm at my spider base wearing the suit as I finish explaining about the suit being an alien and I looked at their expression as I rubbed the back of my head.

Cassandra: You is wearing an ALIEN?! TAKE IT OFF!

Evander: Cass, honey calm down.

Eve: Oh guts how can she calm down where you, her boyfriend is wearing an alien that came from the focking sky?!

Alexander: Does anyone else know?!

Evander: Well...only you guys...*chuckles nervously*

Miles: We need to tell the other.

???: *in my head* Don't tell the others.....

Evander: *whispered* The hell?

???: The others will take us away from you.

Evander: .....Miles we don't need to tell them.

Cassandra: Are you out of your mind?

Evander: Look you guys gotta trust me okay? Please don't tell the others. I'm just gonna wear it for a week and then take it off for good.

Alexander: ......Fine but I see you wear it more than a weak I'm telling the others got it?

Evander: I got it I got it sis...Jeez...

Cassandra: *sighs* I hope you go by your words baby.

Evander: Come on Cass you know I will.

Eve: This is gonna go bad....I just know it.

Evander: Evie. It won't. Miles you trust me right?

Miles: I-i do man but still worried about what the suit will do to you if you keep it for too long.

Evander: It won't happen.