Chapter 4: Meeting Tony Stark

Evander's Pov

(The Next Day)

It was the next day as I was making my way back home after doing some super hero stuff. I made it close to my house as I looked down to see a unknown rich car near my house which made me stopped and lands on top of my house.

Evander: Drew who's car is that?

Drew: Hold on sir. *scans the car* The vehicle belongs to Tony Stark.

Evander: The bloody hell? Why is he here? *sighs* Deal with it when I enter.

I jumped off the roof and opens a portal and entered inside as I walks up to my house and entered inside.

Evander: I'm home!!

Angel: In the living room!

I walked to the living room and saw Tony seating next to my mum.

Tony: Well Angel it's good to catch up with ya.

Angel: *smiles* You too.

Evander: You two know each other?

Angel: Oh son meet Tony Stark a good old friend of mines.

Tony: Nice to meet ya kid.

I gave him a handshake.

Evander: So why are you here Mr. Stark?

Tony: Well to talk about a program I want you in.

Evander: Okay....

Tony: But I need to go in great details to you in your room, if that's okay.

Evander: In my engineering room. Wait where's Roisin mum?

Angel: With her friends.

Evander: Hm alright. Follow me Mr. Stark.

I walked up the stairs and saw Tony followed me as I open the door to my engineering room as he walks in and looks around.

Tony: Hm, nice room you got here.

Evander: Yup. *put my bag down* Drew say hello to Mr. Stark.

Drew: Hello, Mr. Stark.

Tony: You made an A.I.?

Evander: Five months ago. 

Tony: Hm, very quick question of the rhetorical variety.

He pulled out his phone as he showed video of me being Shadow Spider as I was fighting some thugs.

Tony: That's you isn't it?

Evander: Uh no that's not me.

Tony: It is definitely you.

Evander: Nope.

He then showed a video of me catching a car that went flying with ease.

Tony: Your speed reaction are top notch, three thousand pounds. You got mad skills.

Evander: That's not me. *turns around*

As I turned around my spider sense kicked in as I caught an object that Tony threw without looking.

Evander: *sighing* Fuck.....

I turned around to see Tony holding my spider suit in his hand.

Tony: Your the crime fighting spider kid.

Evander: It's Shadow Spider.

Tony: And those webs, claws things, and your other powers. How you do those things?

Evander: The webbing is organic like how any other spiders make their webs but comes from my wrists, the claws are stingers and I don't know. The other abilities aka my shadow powers are something I'm still questioning about.

Tony: So does anybody knows?

Evander: No and I want to keep it like that.

Tony: And if your moms knows?

Evander: She will have a heart attack.

Tony: And you don't want that.

Evander: Yup, cause my dad died a year ago from a super villain.

Tony: I know all about the Red Death situation you dealt with. Why do you still keep moving after all you lost?

Evander: I keep doing it because I always wanted to help the people that keep getting looked down on and from what my father told me when I was growing up, 'It got to come from you to do the right thing' and I'm going to follow through what he told me until I'm dead.

Tony: *smiles a bit* You got heart kid.

Evander: Thanks. So why are you truly here?

Tony: Well S.H..I.E.L.D. want to recruit you for a mission.

Evander: So Nick Fury needs me? Alright then. But how I'm going to help when I got school.

Tony: I already got that covered so go pack up cause we're heading to Germany.

Evander: Hm alright.

I open the door and exited my engineering room and into my room to pack up some clothes.