Chapter 33: Sitwell

Evander's Pov

After sneaking into the fort and getting the suit for Sam now we managed to find Sitwell, Sam managed to baited him into coming towards Steve, Natasha, and me as we grabbed him without no one noticing and we took him up to a roof as Steve throws him throw the doors.

Steve: Tell me about Zola's algorithm. 

Sitwell: *picks up his glasses* Never heard of it. *backs up*

Steve: What were you doing on the Lemurian Star? 

Sitwell: I was throwing up. I get sea sick. 

Steve soon grabbed him and hanged him off the roof.

Sitwell: Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style Rogers. *looks at me* Nor yours Shadow Spider, and HYDRA know all about you now even your girlfriend, Cassandra.

I didn't say anything as I walks up to Steve and grabs Sitwell out of his hand and hangs him further off the roof.

Evander: Don't you DARE bring her into this. And yes I know this isn't my style but more to Black Widow but today is an expection. So have a nice life. 

I soon let go of him as he screams out, as I breath in and out as Natasha started doing her matchmaker thing again.

Natasha: What about that girl from accounting, Laura.....?

Steve: Lillian. Lip piercing, right? 

Natasha: yeah she's cute.

Steve: Yeah. I'm not ready for that. And Evander you calmed down?

Evander: Yeah, this isn't the first time I lost my cool.

Natasha: So that's your girlfriend's name. Nice name.

Evander: She's a nice person....sometimes. Sometimes she can be a scary person.

We all hear Sitwell screaming again as he came back to the roof by the help of Sam. Me, Natasha, and Steve walks up to Sitwell.

Evander: Want to talk or get thrown off the roof next?

Sitwell: Z-zola's algorithm is a program for choosing insight targets.

Steve: What targets? 

Sitwell: .......

Evander: Oi idiot. *pops out a stingers* What targets?

Sitwell: You! Rogers! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Under Secretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA. Now, or in the future.

Steve: In the future?

Evander: How in the hell could it know? 

Sitwell started laughing as he stands up and looks at us. 

Sitwell: How could it not? The twenty first century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it. Your bank records, medical history, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores! Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future. 

Steve: What then?

Sitwell: Oh my god. Pierce is gonna kill me.

Steve: What then?!

Sitwell: Then the insight helicarrier scratch people off the list. A few million at a time. 

Steve had come up with a plan, as he, Natasha, and Sam went to go look for another car I was stuck with Sitwell as he kept on talking in which annoyed me as I punched him in the face.

Evander: Shut up.

I grabbed him and throws him down the stairs and into the alley way as I pushed him into the ground.

Evander: Say my girl's name again and Pierce will find your dead body.

I heard a car pulled up and I saw Steve pulled down his side window.

Steve: Time to go Shadow.

Evander: Copy that. *grabs Sitwell* Get up asshole.

I pushed him to the car as we both gets in and Sam who was driving started driving.