Chapter 80: Spider-Man/Mania

Evander's Pov

Steve and I was rushing towards the chopper Clint told us about before we got to it; the chopper was disabled. We looked up in the air and saw Tony and Rhodey as they both land down right in front of us.

Tony: Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?

Rhodey: Definitely weird.

Steve: Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this.

We turn our heads to see Black Panther jumping in from the right side.

T'Challa: Captian, Shadow Spider.

Evander: *nods my head* Your highness.

I turned to my left and saw Eve and Cassandra walked up as Miles jumps down.

Evander: ....Friends and Girlfriend.

Miles: Dude.....

Eve: ......

Cassandra: *stars at me* Love....

Tony: Anyway....Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?

Steve: You're after the wrong guy.

Tony: Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday. 

Evander: And there is five more damn super soldiers just like him but worst. We can't let the doctor find them Stark. We just can't.

I then saw Natasha come in from the side.

Natasha: Steve, Evander. You two know what's about to happen. Do you guys really wanna punch your ways out of this one.

Steve: If we have to.

Tony: Alright, I run out of patience. Underooes!

Out of nowhere web then grabbed Steve's shield and bind him as I was binded too but the webbing was black as we saw a kid in red, blue, and black spandex land in holding Steve's shield and I saw my younger sister appeared next to him.

Tony: Nice job kids

Tony: Nice job kids.

Evander: Oh you motherfucker...and great another spider person. What is this a spider person bargin sale?

???: Thanks. I could of stuck the landing a little better, it just...New suit. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect. Thank you.

Tony: Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation.

???: Okay. Cap. Shadow Spider. Big fan. I'm Spider-Man

Evander: Ph that just great. *looks at Roisin* Does mum know?

Roisin: Oh yeah and she's mad at you big time.

Evander: Ugh....

Steve: You've been busy. 

Tony: And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint...'Rescuing' Wanda and the other two from a place they doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep....*sighs* I'm trying to keep you two from tearing the Avengers apart.

Steve: You did that when you signed.

Evander: And plus, I mainly ran solo until you pulled me into this shitfest.

Tony: Alright, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us...or a squad of J-SOC guys...with no compunction about being impolite. Come on.

Sam then got on the comms.

Sam: We found it. Their quinjet's in hanger five north runway.

Steve then raised his hands up as Clint fired an arrow breaking the webbing as I heated up my arms cuasing the black web to melt.

Evander: Alright Lang your up.

Scott then grew bigger and kicked Spider-Man in the face as I webbed Roisin up as Scott gave Steve his shield back.

Scott: I believe this is your Captain America.

Tony then flies after Wanda and Clint as Steve throws his shield at Rhodey. Then Black Panther runs off to go get Bucky as Steve looks at me.

Steve: I got Black Panther.

Evander: Alright!

Steve then went after T'Challa as I fired a web and try to go after Stark but my spider sense went off as I dodged a portal punch by Cassandra but was kicked to the ground by Roisin as I get up to see her, Miles, and Cassandra looking at me as I know Eve went after Pietro.

Evander: Fuck I forgot Roisin is immune to my spider sense.

Miles: Evander stand down man.

Evander: I don't want to fight you guys.

Cassandra: Then stand down.

Evander: But I can't.

Roisin: Bro I don't want to fight you! Stand down please!

Evander: No.

I quickly fired a web at Cassandra and throw her into Miles and I kicked Roisin in the stomach and fired a web at her and pulled her to me as I slammed her into the ground.

Evander: Stop sis, you is not that experience.

Her symbiote then wrapped itself on my arma dn toss me to the ground as I gotten up and blocked a punch by Cassandra as I used a shadow punch on her. Rhodey then tries to fly as me but I jumped above him and kicked him down on the ground.

Scott: Hey, Shadow, heads-up!

He then toss me a small truck and showed me a small disk. 

Scott: Throw it at this. Now!

He then threw the disk as I threw the truck at it and the truck then became regular sizes as it exploded in front of Miles, Rhodey, Natasha, T'Challa, Cassandra, and Roisin as I just looked at him.

Evander: Dude.

Scott: Oh, man I though it was a water truck. Uh, sorry.

Evander; Let's just go before they all get up.

Me and Scott soon ran off to join the others.