Chapter 53: Training and Working

Evander's Pov

(Four Days Later....)

It's been four days  since I found those space rocks and Stark and Alexander told me there was nothing in there to which I just shrugged it off as right now I'm training Miles and Cassandra in my spider base. I dodged a punched from Miles and i spined kicked him into Cass who pushed him off of her. 

Cassandra: Get off of me pendejo(asshole)!

Miles: Hey I'm sorry for flying into you okay?!

Evander: Alright you two stop fighting with each other and fight me.

Cassandra and Miles gotten up and charged at me to which I quickly opens as shadow portal and jumps inside of it and the portal came out from Cassandra's shadow and I jumped up and firing webs at her and throws her through a wall and sucker punched Miles knocking him to the ground.

Evander: Is that all you guys got? Come on Alexander could almost beat me.

After I said that my spider sense went off and quickly dodges a punch from Cass as I know I made her mad.

Evander: Uhhh Cass you okay?

Cassandra: *Growls* 

Evander: ....Oh boy.

She then made three portals around me and started throwing her arms into each one of them as I was dodging. I soon caught one f her punches and webbed her in the face and charged up a shadow punch and punched her in the face causing her to crash through the building walls.

Evander: Ah shit. *runs to the giant hole.* Cass? You okay?

Cassandra; *opens her mask* Yeah...so that's what a shadow punch feels like. Ow.

Evander: Sorry you gotten mad and I panicked.

Cassandra: *sighs* It's okay. Just remember words tend to make me lose control of myself and my powers.

Evander: Gotcha. *hears my phone virbate* Drew answer that for me.

Drew: Of course sir and it's Eddie Brock.

Eddie: Yo Megamind where are you?

Evander: I'm with Cassandra why?

Eddie: You forgot Connors wanted me, you, and Gwen to help him on something.

Evander: ....Fuck I'll be there in three minutes.

Eddie: Alright. I'll be timing you man. *hangs up*

Evander: Okay you and Miles kept on training until I come back and no fighting each other. Got it?

Cassandra: I'll try.

I just sighed before opening a shadow portal and jumps inside of it.

(Two Minutes Later...)

I crawled out of my portals as I was wearing some normal clothes and jogged out of the alley and to my job as I saw Eddie waiting for me.

Eddie: Wow you gotten where fast.

Evander: Oh shut up and let's go man.

Me and Eddie walks inside of the building and into the lab as we both saw Gwen and our boss Curt Connors.

Connors: Evander, Eddie you guys have made it.

Eddie: Yeah have to wait for him to show up. *points at me*

Evander: Well sorry I have to help Cass with our kid.

Connors: Your a father? At your age?

Evander: Adopted Doc.

Connors: Well that's good. We should start our experiments.

Evander: And that would be?

Gwen: Splicing lizard genes with humans genes.

Evander: Is that a good idea Doc?

Connors: It's is Evander we just need to do on some test mice first before we do it to humans.

I just nodded my head and we then started testing the lizard genes but have to make it compartable with the mouse's genes and that took us some time to get it as I finally found the right way of mixing them together.

Evander: There. Huh couple of years in chem classes would come in handy. *chuckles*

Connors: It did came in the right time Evander.

Gwen: Huh he actually use that part of his brain for once.

Eddie: That's true.

Evander: Really? Just really. How am I even friends with the both of you.

Gwen: Because you helped us with stuff.

Eddie: Yup.

I just sighed and rolled my eyes and saw Connors chuckles at us being friends and somewhat idiots sometimes. As I just want this day to be over with.