Chapter 21: Electric Breakout

3rd Pov

(Next Day)

Max and Francine was arrested and locked up in super max prison by the name of the Ravencroft as they was wearing restraining vest that was made to stop using their abilities. Now they are in their cells because Francine is the daughter of Max and they kept the two together.

Francine: I want to get out of this place.

Max: In do times Francine. In do times.

Footsteps was being heard as a couple of guards walked up to their cell.

Guard#1:  Doctor Kafila will see you freaks now. 

They soon open the door as they grabbed Max and Francine and they took them into an room where the two was strapped down as they saw Doctor Kafila.

Kafila: Max Dillon and your daughter Francine Dillion, you two are the new inmates.

Francine: *growls a bit*

Max: *stares at Kafila* 

Kafila: Do you two know why you are here?

Francine: So that you can study us for our unstable powers huh?

Kafila: *smiles* You are right Ms. Dillon.

Max: We are forces of nature and there is nothing that you can do to stop it....I can feel the electricity in my veins, the walls, in the ground, everywhere.

Francine: We have never felt so alive.

Kafila: True you two survived the impossible but felt damaged. And the people and god have gave me the right to fix you.

Francine started laughing after what Kafila said as she soon stopped and looked at him as her eyes started to glow blue. 

Francine: Tell me something doctor, if there is a god would he want you to kill me and my dad because if you don't we will rain terror on the world so that everyone can notice us and there will be a world with out power, and without that damn Shadow Spider.

Max: And everyone will see us for who we truly are.

Kafila: And how will the two of you do that?

Max: When we get out and we will the city will face the wrath of Electro!

Francine: And Electra!!

Kafila: *smirks* Like if you two will get out.

Max: One blackout! Just one blackout that's all we all need!

Kafila snapped his fingers as the guards come back as they took Max and Francine back to their cell.

Evander's Pov

I'm still recovering from the fight with Max and Francine as I'm in my room on my bed as my ribs was still hurt from their electricity.

Evander: Bloody hell lucky it's a Saturday.....*hears a knock* Who is it?

Cassandra: It's you hot girlfriend.

Evander: Oh *gets up and winced in pain* Come on in.

I saw Cassandra walked in and sat right next to me.

Cassandra: What's wrong?

Evander: Oh uhhhhh nothing. *holds my sides*

Cassandra: Did you get hurt when you fought Francine and her dad?

Evander: Huh?!

Cassandra: *smiling* I know that you is Shadow Spider, Gusty.

Evander: H-how?

Cassandra: Well I saw you changing into your suit some time ago, and plus your voice and his is the same and tell the same terrible puns/jokes.

Evander: Hey-*wince* My puns are good. *sighs* Does anyone else knows?

Cassandra: Just me.

Evander: Alright, I gotta check on something.

I get up from my bed as I hold my rib side even more as Cassandra gets up and walks towards.

Cassandra: You need to stay in the bed.

Evander: No I need to go check on something, and you is coming.

Cassandra: Okay okay.

I walk out of my room and told mum that I'm heading out with Cassandra as we leaves my house and started to walk to my spider base.

3rd Pov

(Time skip to Night Fall)

It was night time as back at the Ravencroft the guards was binding Max and Francine up so that they will be ready to be transported.

Guard#2: Max Dillon and Francine Dillion you two are here by sentnced to be locked away for life in RAFT. Any last words you freak got.

Max: By the day break, night fall will commence....

Francine: I will be happy to kill you all when we break out.

The guards rolled their eyes as they began to transport the two until the light started flickering which made the Dillions smirk as they started to charge up their electricity which made the whole facility of Ravencroft to go out as the guards activated their flashlights.

Guard#5: Damnit these freaks are getting all of my ner-AAGGHHHH!!

He was soon killed by electricity which made a hole where his heart was as Francine was the one that did it who have a sinister grin on her face.

Francine: Time for some fun!!!!

She soon disappeared as she got adapted with her powers to the point where she can goes into any electrical output as she started killing thw guard one by one in a painful way as Max broken out of his restraints and saw his daughter appear next to him.

Francine: Now for that damn doctor.

Max: Language daughter.

Francine rolled her eyes before they soon leaves the area and started making their way to where Kafila is as he was being guarded with five gunmen as alarms is being heard throughout the building from the backup power.

Kafila: We have to get out of here!

Guard#9: Doctor we know but we don't know where the Dillions are at!

As he said that the guard was soon killed as he was getting electriuted as Max soon appeared in the room as the guards started firing at him but the bullets was getting destroy when context with his body. All of the guards was soon killed by Francine due to having their hearts shot out with electricity as the father and daughter was staring at Kafila who was shaking in fear.

Francine: Heya doctor ready to die?

Kafila: N-no....No!

Max soon fired electricity at him which made Kafila's eye glows blue until he was exploded. Francine soon fired a electrical blast at the roof as they both escape.

Francine: Get ready Shadow Spider...

Max: because we'll got a treat for you!

Max and Francine soon started to make their way to the power planet to take control of the city power.