Chapter 103: Avengers.......Assemble!!!!

Evander's Pov

Me and Steve struggles to get up as we managed to get onto our knees.

Thanos: In all my years of conquest....Violence, slaughter.....it was never personal. But I'll tell you now....what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet...I'm gonna enjoy it.....very very much.

A beam then come down from Thanos' ship. When the beam disappear Thanos' army consider the ones we fought from 2012 and 2018 as Steve looked at me.

Steve: You ready?

Evander: *gets up* Yeah.....*holds out my hand* Are you?

Steve took my hand as I lift him up to his feet.

Steve: Let's go.

Steve then tighten the straps on his broken shield as we started to walk up to the army.

3rd Pov

As Evander and Steve was walking, they soon heard a voice they haven't heard in five years.

Sam: Cap, Shadow, can you read me?

This shock the two heroes as they put their hands on one of their ears.

Sam: It's Sam. Can you hear me? On your left.

The two then looked to their left and saw a portal open up as T'challa, Okoye, and Shuri walks out of it as T'challa gave out an nod as Sam flies out of the same portal. Another portal open up as Doctor Strange, Draw, Star-Lord, Mantis, Ice Queen, and Ghost Spider walks out, as Peter swings out of the portal. Evander and Steve soon smiled seeing that their firends had come back to the land of the living.

T'challa: YIAMBE!

Wakadians: YIAMBE!!

The chant continues as more of those that they lost five years ago comes out of the portal. More portal started to come as Bucky, Pietro, Francine, and Groot walks out of the portal. The Asgradians army come out of one with Valkyrie and Korg, Evander then saw a portal appeared closed to him as he saw Cassandra, and Alexander walks out of it, Wanda then lands next to the two females. Clint joins the fight along with 2014 Gamora and 2023 Nebula. Wong and other ancient warriors shows up from portal from around the world. Even the Ravengers came to help the fight as Wasp returns to join in the fight. Thor gets up and summon Strombreaker as Tony gets up as well and saw Pepper in her rescue armor.

Strange: Is that everyone?

Wong: What? You wanted more?

Then Scott who was now giant come out of the compound and open his hands as Bruce, Roisin, Rocket, and Rhodey  to join in as Steve and Evander looked at their army and back at Thanos as they both decided to say it together.

Evander: AVENGERS!!

Evander then popped out his stingers as Steve called Mjonlir into his hands.

Steve: ASSEMBLE!!

The Avengers the charged forward having Steve Rogers better known as Captain America and Evander Axe better know as Shadow Spider leading them.

 Thanos commanded his army to charge forward as the two armies started the battle. Everyone uses their abilities or weapons against each other. Scott soon punched down an leviathan from the sky, across the battlefield Tony and Pepper can be seen taking down alien warships together. On the ground, Steve, Evander, and Thor are fighting back to back throwing Mjolnir ad Strombreaker between themselves. Steve then catches Strombreaker.

Thor: No, no give me that. You have the little one.

Steve catches the hammer and runs off into battle, Clint was fighting the aliens as Francine came down with the lighten on multiple of them.

Evander's Pov

I was fighting some aliens dog as I was then hit by a big alien but Miles stopped it and venom punched it as it flew back a bit and Eve froze it before breaking it.

Miles: Hey man! Long time no see huh? New suit?

Evander: Heh, yeah new suit.

Eve: It's good to see you Evander.

I chuckled and hugged the both of the as they hugged back as we let go of each other and went back to fighting as I heard Clints voice on the comms.

Clint: Steve, Evander. I've got the gauntlet, what you want me to do with it?

Evander: Get that gauntlet the hell out of here and fast.

Bruce: No! We have to get them to where they came from.

Tony: No. There's no way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the Quantum tunnel.

Scott: Wait. That wasn't our only time machine.

I then heard a honking noise.

Steve: Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?

Valkyrie: Yes. But, you're not gonna like where it's parked.

Evander: Scott: How long you need to get the thing working?

Scott: Uh..maybe ten minutes.

Evander: Get it started. We'll get you the stones.

Wasp: We're on it Shadow.

I then went back to fighting the aliens.