Chapter 8: Helping Stark and Rogers

Evander's Pov

I soon moved the rubble off of me as I saw Steve and Tony.

Tony: Kid let's go.

Evander: Roger that.

I quickly opens an portal and jumps inside and jumps out wearing my spider suit and follows Tony and Steve. Now we running pass some agents.

Tony: Engine three. I'll meet you two there.

Evander: Alright.

Me and Steve soon made our way towards where engine three was as I ripped open the door as let some agents walk out carrying their friend as me and Steve look out for Tony.

Steve: Stark! Stark we're here!

Tony: Good.

Tiny soon flies in wearing his armor.

Tony: Let's see what we've got. *looking at the engine* I got to get this superconducting coolant system online before I can access the rotors,work on dislodging the debris. *looks at us* I need you two to get to that engine control panel and tell me which relays are in overload position.

I shot a web and web zipped my way to the panel as Steve used a pipe and swung himself upper. I pulled out the panel as we look at it.

Tony: What does it look like in there? 

Steve: It seems to run on some form of electricity. 

Tony: Well you're not wrong.

After some time of looking at the panel I started to talk to Tony.

Evander: Stark, the relays are intact. What's our next more? *pushed the panel back*

Tony: Even if I clear the rotors, this won't re-engaged without a jump. I'm going to have to get in there and push. 

Steve: If that thing gets up to speed, you'll get shredded.

Evander: Wait the stator control unit can reverse the polarity long enough to disengaged maglev and that-

Steve: Speak english.

Evander: *sighing* See the red lever? *points at it*

Steve: Yeah?

Tony: It will slow the rotors down long enough for me to get out. Stand by it. Wait for my word.

Steve soon jumps towards the lever. Soon my spider sense went off as Two shield agents walks in as one of them was about to pulled a grenade I webbed his hand as pulled myself towards him before punching him and was about to attack the other one as Steve jumps down and took him down. One more showed up and started firing at us but thanks to my agility I dodged the bullets and kicked him in the head. Soon we started to feel that the helicarrier is falling down.

Evander: Shit we losing altitude. Stark!

Tony: I noticed.

Soon the helicarrier started to fall faster as me and Steve was almost flown out as he grabbed a wire and I shot a web and hold onto it.

Tony: Cap, kid one of you hit the lever. 

Roger: need a minute here!

Tony: Lever now!

I watched that Steve started to make his way towards the lever as one more guard showed up and started shooting at him. I soon though of something.

Evander: Okay Drew what of my chances of making a portal in the air?!

Drew: 10% sir.

Evander: To hell with it.

I soon let go of the web and started free falling. I soon hold out my arm and made a portal which I flew into and created a portal where the shooter was and punched him in the face as I dropped to the ground as I looked up to see Tony was here.

Evander: *groans and gets up* Never doing that again...

Soon we heard Fury on comms.

Nick: Agent Coulson is down.

Agent: There's a medical team on it;s way to your location.

Nick: They're here. They called it.

Evander: Holy shit.....