Chapter 29: Escape From S.H.I.E.L.D.

Steve's Pov

After seeing Evander disappear the elevator came and I walked inside of it as I was joined by Rumlow and some of his S.T.R.I.K.E. team.

Rumlow: Forensics.

Computer: Confirmed. 

Rumlow: Cap. 

Steve: *turns around* Rumlow.

Rumlow: Where's Shadow Spider?

Steve: He had something to do in the city.

Rumlow: Hm, alright.

Soon on every floor, S.H.I.E.L.D. agents/worker started to come into the elevator as I have a bad feeling knowing that one of the S.T.R.I.K.E. members was holding his shock batons tightly. I pieced it together as Pierce had ordered them to take me down.

Steve: Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?

One of the S.T.R.I.K.E. members tries to hit me with his shock baton but I move out of the way as they stopped the elevator and tries to use magnets and attact me to to elevator. After a few seconds of struggling I managed to take many of the agents as it just only me and Rumlow.

Rumlow: Whoa, big guy. I just want you to know, Cap, this isn't personal!

He soon started to attack me with two shock batons as he hit me a couple times with the batons but I quickly disarmed him and thrown him to the top of the elevator and watched him fall to the ground knocking him out.

Steve: It kind of feels personal.

I kicked up my shield and broke the magent on my arm as I open the elevator to revael more S.T.R.I.K.E. coming at me.

S.T.R.I.K.E. Member: Drop the shield and put your hands in the air!

I turned around and broke the elevator cables sending it downward. Soon the elevator stopped itself as I opens the doors to see another team of S.T.R.I.K.E. coming at me as I close the door and look at the ground of outside.

S.T.R.I.K.E. Member: Give it up, Rogers! Get that door open! You got nowhere to go!

I took a few steps back as I jump through the window and landed onto the ground after breaking through more. I get up and started making my way to the garage hopefully Evander is having better luck than me.

Evander's Pov

I took down a couple of agents and the S.T.R.I.K.E. members as of now I'm web swinging my way to the garage as my spider sense kicked in as dodged soke bullets which made my land onto the ground.

Evander: Oh give me a bloody break.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent#33: Stand down Shadow Spider!

Evander: yeah Imma go with a no on that.

He and his other agents started firing their guns but I was dodging them left and right as I shot out a couple of webs knocking them guns out of their hands as I kicked one in the face and throws him to his buddy and web them together, dodged a punch from one and punched him in the chest which knocked him out.

Evander: I hope this is the last of them.

I went back to making my way to the garage as after a few minutes I made it to see Steve on his bike.

Steve: What took you so long?

Evander: People wanted my autographs with my fist.

I got onto his bike and we started to make out way out of the garage and onto the bridge and I noticed that road spikes started to come up as a quinjet flies in.

Pilot: Stand down. Captain Rogers, Shadow Spider. Stand down. Repeat, stand down.

we started to get closer to it as the pilot activated it's guns and staretd firing at us as Steve threw his shield at it and I jumped in the air and fired a web and pulled myself to the jet as Steve jumps up to it and we started to rip it a part a bit and we jumped off and lands onto the other side. We then started to make out way into the city.