Chapter 52: Rocks From Space

Evander's Pov

(Three Days Later...)

It's been three days since me and my friends graduated. Me, Eddie, and Gwen gotten jobs working with a friend of our chemistry teacher as our boss is name Curt Connors. While Cassandra got into college but always help around with me taking care of Aerith out. But right now I'm web swinging towards home after dealing with Shocker and Scorpion as they broken out of jail again.  

Evander: Man why does my villains always seen to come out when I'm trying to have a rest day? *lands on top of my roof and sighed* I really need a break.

I activate my camouflage and enter into my window as I closed it and and changes into my regular clothes and deactivate it and walks out of my room.

Evander: Mum I'm back!

Angel: Downstairs!

I walked downstairs and saw my mum and Aerith was walking tv as Aerith saw me she gotten up and runs up to me and hand my leg as I picked her up.

Evander: Hey there sweetheart. Had fun with grandma?

Aerith: *nodded her head smiling*

Evander: Heh, well you mother still act school so you is stuck with you amazing father. So what do you wanna do today?

I watched as Aerith pointed towards the door meaning that she wanna go to the park.

Evander: The park? Alright then let's go get your shoes.

I walked over to get her shoes and helped her put it on as I carried her to the door. 

Evander: If Cass come here after her class tell her that we're at the park.

Angel: Okay be safe you two.

Evander: Mum, I got powers. I'll protect myself and Aerith.

I then leaves the house and started walking towards the park as it was somewhat close to my house. After some time we made it to the park and I started helping her with some of the swings and she was having fun. Couple of minutes later Cassandra came as we was spending time with each other as Aerith was asleep in Cass' arms making me smile a bit.

Evander; Man I needed this.

Cassandra: A break?

Evander: Yeah I wanna spend time with you and Aerith more than what I am doing now. I mean I can take a break but it doesn;t feel right to leave all of the stress on Miles, Alex, and you.

Cassandra: *placed a hand on my cheek* Querido(Dear) we will be fine if you take a break and spend time with Aerith and me when I get out of school. You really need one since all of the stuff you dealt with beforehand. 

I sighed as she was right about that I could really need a break and I would think of that on a later date. I kissed Cass on the head smiling before my spider sense went off. I looked around for the threat and saw something coming from the sky and crashed into the ground near us waking Aerith up.

Evander: Shit. Cass stay here and keep Aerith away from what fell.

Cassandra; Okay. 8looks at Aerith* Don't be scared daddy is gonna see what's there.

I walked over to where the things fell and sky two rocks as i was confused and picked them up as I was looking at them Cassandra called out to me.

Cassandra: Babe what fell from the sky?

Evander: Just some rocks that's all. You should probably take Aerith back to either your house or mines as I'm gonna go talk with Stark.

Cassandra: Okay be careful don;t know what's in there.

Evander: I'll be fine babe.

I quickly went into a bush and changed into my suit and throws Cass my clothes, webbing the two rocks together contacting Stark.

3rd Pov

As Evander was getting ready to leave some black goo crawled itself from the crash and went to Evander as he went to web swing away it quickly attached itself onto his foot as he was swing towards the Compound.

Evander's Pov

(One hour and ten minutes later...)

Now I'm in the compound with Stark and Alexander as she was there and we was looking over the space rocks I found.

Evander: So any ideas guys?

Alexander: Not the slightest. 

Tony: Never seen any like this at all.

Evander: So nothing?

Tony: I mean it's possible> Did you see anything else?

Evander: Nope didn't see anything else just these rocks.

Alexander: Well bro we'll look at it still. Go home and tell mum and Aerith I said hey.

Evander: Gotcha see ya.

 I open the window and jumps out and webs swing my way towards home.