Chapter 9: A Plan

Evander's Pov

I was with Steve, and Tony as we was sitting down on the command deck as Fury was there.

Nick: These were in Coulson's jacket. I guess he never got you to sign them.

He toss some cards to Steve as there was still Coulson's blood on them as I just sighs to myself.

Nick: We're dead in the air up here. Our communications, location on the cube, Banner, Thor. I've got nothing for you boys. I lost my one good eye, maybe U had that coming. *sighs* Yes S.H.I.E.L.D. was using the tesseract to build weapons. I never put all my chips on that number through.

Evander: And why's that?

Nick: Kid, it;s because I was playing something risker. There was an idea, Stark know it to be called the Avengers initative. The idea was to bring a group of remarkable people, to see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together, to fight battles we never could. Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea.

Tony soon gets up and stares at Fury before leaving the area.

Nick: Well it was an old fashion thing.

Steve: I'll go and talk to him.

Evander: I'm going go see how's Natasha and her friend is doing.

I gets up and walks over to the medical bay as I knocked on the door.

Natasha: Come in.

I enter inside as I saw Natasha and Clint.

Evander: Yo.

Natasha: What's going on?

Evander: Well still don't know where Loki is, so not that much we can do.

Natasha: Okay, anyway Agent Clint Barton meet Evander Axe better known as Shadow Spider.

Clint: So all this time you was a kid?

Evander: A very smart kid.

Clint chuckles as I walk to the door.

Evander: I'm going to find where Stark is.

I soon leaves and made my way to where Tony and Steve as they are in the area where Coulson died.

Steve: Was he married?

Tony: No it was cellist, I think.

Steve: I'm sorry, he seemed like a good man.

Tony: *looks at him*He was an idiot.

Steve: Why? For believing? 

Tony: No, taking Loki on alone. 

Steve: He was doing his job.

Tony: No he shoulda waited.

Steve: Sometimes there is no other way Tony.

Evander: I second that.

Tony: I heard that before. *walk past Steve*

Steve: Is this the first time you've lost a soldier?

Tony: *quickly turns around* We are not soldiers! I'm not fighting Fury's fight.

Steve: Neither am I. He's got the same blood on his hand that Loki does. But right now we got to put that behind us and get this done. Loki need a power source, if we can put together a list-

Tony: He made it personal.

Steve: Stark that;s not the point.

Tony: That is the point. That's Loki's point. He hit us all right where we live. Why?

Evander: To tear us apart. Divide and conquer is great, but he knows he has to take us out of the fight to win right? That what he wants. He want to beat us and wants to be seen while doing it.

Tony: He wants an audience.

Evander: Bingo.

Steve: Right, I caught his act in Schaurt.

Tony: That's just the previews. This is the opening night for him. And Loki is full-tilt diva. He want flowers, he want parades. He wants a monument built to the skies with his name plastered....*realized* That son of a bitch. *walks away*

Evander: Well he figured out something.

Steve: That he did. I'm going to get Natasha, you coming?

Evander: Yeah. *put on my mask* Let's go.

Me and Steve headed to the medical bay as he opens the door.

Steve: Time to go.

Natasha: Go where?

Evander: We'll explain on the way.

Steve: Can you fly one of those jets?

Clint: *walks out* I can.

Steve: Got a suit?

Clint: *nods his head*

Steve: Then suit up.

(Some Time Later)

We all walks towards a jet as we was suited up and ready for the fight as we board a jet an agent looked at us.

Agent: Wait, you guys aren;t authorized to be in her-

Steve: Son, just don't.

The agent soon leaves as we took the jet and made out way to New York.