Chapter 84: Wakanda

Evander's Pov

(Couple of Days Later)

It's been a couple of days since fighting Tony. we broke out the others from jail, had to get Aerith from New York and bring her with me and Cassandra. Steve sent Tony a letter and a phone just incase he need to call us. After putting Bucky in cryo-freeze again Steve and I go looking out at a window as T'challa joined with us.

Steve: Thank you for this. 

T'challa: Your friend and my father....they were both victims. If I can help one of them find peace....

Evander: You know if they find out he's here....They'll come for him.

T'challa then looks at the Panther statue outside.

T'challa: Let them try.

(Several Hours Later...)

I'm not sitting in a chair in a room that T'challa gave me, and Cassandra after asking him if we can stay in Wakanda for a bit and he allowed it. I'm thinking over everything that happened as I felt some weigh on my as I saw Cassandra and Aerith.

Cassandra; You okay babe?

Evander: Yeah I'm fine just thinking over everything that's all.

Aerith: D-don't think like that dad.

Cassandra: For once listen to our daughter for once and stop overthinking stuff. Alright mister?

Evander: Yeah yeah, I got it.

Cassandra: I mean it Evander.

Evander: Alright I'll stop.

Aerith: Y-yay!!

Aerith jumps on me and gave me a hug which I smiled and hugged her back Cassandra then join in the hug and kissed my head as she grabbed Aerith and looked at her.

Cassandra: Sweetie, go play with you aunt Alexnader while me and daddy have some alone time.

Aerith: Awwww.....

Cassandra: Your aunt will let you play with Wanda.

I watch as Aerith's face glow up as she nodded her head and leaves the room only leaving me and her as I was confused.

Evander: Ummmm....Cass why did you make Aerith leave?

Cassandra: Oh, i want to have some alone time with my boyfriend. *smiles*

Evander: Okay, we can watch tv if you want.

Cassandra then walks to the door and locked it as I looked at her more confused and a lil nervous.

Cassandra: But I wanna do something else if you know what I mean~~

Evander: Wait....*realizes* Oh....OH.....W-well we are somewhat adults.....

She then grabbed me and pin me on the bed as I see her licking her lips.

Cassandra: Hope your healing factor work fast because I'm gonna break your pelvis. *smirking*

Evander: *chuckles a bit* Jokes on you...I'm into rough stuff!

And so me and Cassandra had fun for almost all night long as I found out that she have a lot of stamina in her.

(Next Day)

It was the next day as I'm somewhat still recovering from the fun me and Cassandra had as she is still knocked out cold in the room as I'm saying goodbye to my sister and my friends.

Steve: So you is staying here?

Evander: Just for a couple of weeks, then me and Cass are about to go to either England or Ireland

Sam: I hope you have a good time here kid.

Evander: I will, hoping them will accept me.

Alexander: Bro they will. Just give them time that's all.

Pietro: Yeah like you did with me and my sister.

Wanda: Yeah.

Evander: *chuckles* True.

I hug Alexander and Wanda.

Evander: Wanda look after Alex you know how she get to be stupid at times.

Alexander: Brother....I swear I'll hurt you.

Wanda: *giggles* I will.

I shook Steve and Sam hands.

Evander: I hope you guys have a good adventure without me having to say jokes.

Sam: Oh I'm glad not to hear those terrible quips.

Steve: Be safe Evander.

Evander: I will.

I watch as they get into the quinjet and leaves Wakanda.

(That's wrap up Captain America: Civil War. Next up is.......Avengers: Infinity War.)