Chapter 19: An Accident

Evander's Pov

(Ten Minutes Later)

I made it to Cassandra's house as i switched to my normal clothes and lands on top of her house to see that her parent's car was here so I crawled towards her window and knocks on it to see her opening it and grabbed me before throwing me inside of her room as I land on the ground.

Evander: Ow I could of crawled inside you know? *gets up*

Cassandra: Why didn't you answer my calls Evander?

Evander: Oh ummm.....

Cassandra: Tell me the fucking truth.

I'm starting to feel fear from Cassandra as I never saw this side from her, soon my spider sense started going off  as it made me see Cassandra is the threat as I pieced it together as she was the reason why it was going off last week and yesterday.

Cassandra: Answer me Evander. 

Evander: I almost missed my train and bus to get here.

Cassandra: Is that so?

Evander: Y-yup.

Cassandra: *breaths in and out* Alright but you stuck with me for two days, got it?

Evander: I got it, I got it. *rubs my head*

Cassandra: *smiles* Good, now cuddle time.

Evander: But-

Cassandra: I said now.

Evander: Aright, alright. 'What did I get myself into?'

I walked over to Cassandra's bed as she pulled me onto her as she just cuddle her head into my neck as I wrapped my arm around her waist sighing in my head.

3rd Pov

(Somewhere in an Electric Center)

Max was working on a power system he soon heard footsteps as he turned around to see his daughter was there.

Max: Francine what are you doing here?

Francine: You didn;t showed up at home so I though your jackass boss made you stay at work.

Max: First, watch your language, and second yes he made me stay here to work on the power system and to check on the electrical eels that was shipped here.

Francine: Eels? Why do you guys have eels?

Max: Because they can produce electricity at a high rate and now I need to check on them.

Max soon gotten up and went over to where the eels are at as Francine was looking around the area. Couple of minutes later she soon started to hear beeping noises and she walks over towards the sound was coming from to see a panel.

Francine: Dad! Come here something is beeping!

Max soon runs towards where francine is and saw the panel was beeping.

Max: Oh no, a fuse came lose! I gotta fix it.

Francine: Dad wait we got to turn off the power.

Max: There is no time.

Max soon ran up the steps towards where are the wires are as he was under where the eels are at as he carefully took his time.

Max: I got this...I got this....*breaths in and out*

He soon grabbed the two plugs and connected them together as Francine sighed knowing her dad was okay. Until an surge of electricity hit the plugs shocking Max as Francine rushed towards her dad and tries to touch him but she was soon hit by the same electricity as she crashed into more wires getting electricuted. As Max falls into one of the containers holding the eels as the eels soon started biting him fueling him with even more electricity as his eyes was glowing blue until the container burst open leaving the eels onto the ground and a charcoal body of Max was on the ground twitching before stopping. Francine was still getting hit with high voltage of electricity until the power went out causing her body to fall onto the ground as it was twitching and letting out some blue electricity.