Chapter 17: Confession/ A Warning

Evander's Pov

(A week later)

It's been a week since I stopped those criminals and now I'm trying to figure out why are they getting armed up to the max but had to put it to the side because of right now I'm hanging out with my friends as Francine joined in as of now we're at the park just messing around with each other.

Eddie: All I'm just saying it's easy.

Francine: Yeah trying to steal tech from the great Ironman. 8rolls her eyes* Give me a break jackass.

Evander: She got you there Eddie.

Eddie: Come on not you too.

Cassandra: Add three in idiot.

Gwen: Four.

Eddie: You guys are fake you know that.

Evander: No we're not, what fake is your pull game which is fucking terrible.

Cassandra: *starts laughing*

Eddie: I hate you Megamind.

Evander: Hey Fran agrees don't ya? *looks at her*

Francine: Yup I do.

I then high fived her laughing as my spider sense went off again confusing me even more as I looked around a bit.

Gwen: Yo Guts you okay?

Evander: Yeah....just felt a cool breeze that's all.

Eddie: Okay weird, you love the cold.

Evander: I know just got a weird feeling that's all.

Francine: A weird feeling? 

Evander: it was probably nothing.

Cassandra's Pov

I knew why he was looking around possible his spider sense went off because my getting pissed off and almost set out some of my power but luckily I stopped it from coming out as I looked at Francine in disgusted as it's been a week since she came to our school and getting all of Evander's attention as it slowly drive me crazy a bit.

Cassandra: Hey Francine, can I talk to you for a bit? *faked a smile at her*

Francine: Uh sure.

Cassandra: Alright follow me then.

I gotten up and started walking as I looke behind me to see Francine was following me, and after a minute of walking I stopped.

Francine: What do you want to talk about?

Cassandra: I seem to notice that you and Guts was getting close.

Francine: I wouldn't say close bu-

Cassandra: And I fucking hate that.

Francine: Huh?

I grabbed her and slammed her onto the wall as I looked down at her.

Cassandra: At first I was fine but over pass days I'm slowly losing it as you and him get really close.

Francine: H-hey c-calm down-

Cassandra: Shut the fuck up when I'm talking!

I punched the brick wall behind her cracking it a lot as I saw her shaking.

Cassandra: I love Evander ever since we first met and I'm one of his older friends and now you joined and is almost ruining the chance of me having him. So here are some rules and you better go by them. Rule number one: You can hang out with him but I'm going. Rule number two: Do get all huggy wuggy with Evander. Rule number three: Never and I mean fucking never hurt him physically, mentalily, and emotionally. If you do....*laughs like a psycho* I will fuck u up so bad that nothing and I mean nothing will save you from me. Just follow these rules or else...

I then gave her a creepy smiles as I was glaring at her.

(Like this)

Francine: O-okay! J-jeez.....scary much?

Cassandra: *calms down* Oh just you wait. Now let's go back.

I let go of her and we started to make our way back to the others as I saw them and Evander doing a trick on his skateboard which made me smile.

Cassandra: We're back!

Eddie: Jeez that was a long ass talk. What did you talked about?

Cassandra: Oh just some school stuff. Right Francine?

Francine: Uhh y-yup!

Evander: You sure? Cause you looked frighten up.

Cassandra: Oh she's fine Guts. Hey can I talked to you....in private so in your room?

Evander: Hm, sure later guys.

Eddie: See ya.

Gwen: Later.

Francine: B-bye.

Evander's Pov

I was still confused of why Francine was shaking up but I hoped she's okay, and I'm walking back home with Cassandra as we was talking as we was walking. Soon enough we made it to our house as I enter inside and saw a note saying that mum and Roisin is having a mother, daughter time together.

Evander: Well their gone for like an hour. 

i made Cassandra followed me into my room as I sat down onto my bed.

Evander: So what do you want to talk about?

Cassandra: Well you know how we've been friends since we was in preschool?

Evander: Yeah, what of it?

I then saw her got close to me and sat on my lap as my face slowly started to heat u when she got close to my face.

Evander: Y-y is really cl-

Out of nowhere she kissed me on the lips which left me in shocked as she pulled back.

Cassandra: Hehe~ 

Evander: *shakes my head* W-wait you're in love with me?!

Cassandra: More like obessesed~

She then pushed me down onto my bed as I look at her as she was giving me a look.

Cassandra: *giggling and hugs me close* Mine.

Evander: Y-yup. *smiles*