Chapter 27: Fighting A Spider Person

Evander's Pov

(Timeskip to Nighttime) 

It was night time back at D.C. as I was just doing what I usual do, stopping petty crimes save some people the normal stuff. Right now I'm web swinging while talking with Cassandra as she wanted to talk with me about something.

Evander: *web swinging* So you need to talk to me about what?

Cassandra: Well remember you told me that I have to wait on doing some hero stuff?

Evander: *shot another web* Yeah why?

Cassandra:  I may have did some hero stuff and saved an abandon child?

Evander: What?!

Cassandra: I know I know, I was crazy of doing that but she was badly hurt and I took her back to my house.

Evander: *sighing* Can you send me a picture of the kid?

Cassandra: Alright.

I lands on a building as I saw the picture of the girl and my eye widen.

Evander: The hell happened to her?!

Cassandra: I don't know I saw her was about to get killed by some thugs and I took them down and brought her to my house. Now she's sleeping next to me.

Evander: Bloody hell.......She got a name?

Cassandra: She never told me.

Evander: Why?

Cassandra: She can't talk.....

I just stood there trying to piece up what Cassandra told me as I breathe in and out.

Evander: How old is she?

Cassandra: She put up three fingers after I asked her that.

Evander: .......oh those mother fu-

As I was about to finish my sentence my spider sense went off as I dodged a kicked and I saw the person who tried to attack me.

Evander: What the? Gonna have to call you back.

Cassandra: Okay don't die. *hangs up*

Evander: *put my phone away* Okay who are you? 

???: None of your damn business.

Evander: Well okay this one got some sass.

The person soon charged at me and I charged at them as we was fighting the person then fired a web at my chest and pulled me close to them and punched me in the face.

Evander: You have spider powers?! What is this a spider bargin sale?!

???: Do you ever shut up?!

The person soon runs up and punched me in the face stunning me as I saw her arm started to have a dark aura as it was the same as my shadow powers and she uppercutted me. I soon recovered and kicked the person in the chest, and fired a webbed at them and throws them off of the roof. I soon jumps off the roof and started web swinging away as my spider sense went off again as I noticed a portal appeared next to me as I dodged the person as they came out from it but the shot a web at me foot and pulled me to the ground.

Evander: Alright, time to end this.

???: Bring it.

I charged after the person and right before they could attack I activated my camouflage as I watched for them try to look for me, I started attacking them as I kneed them in the face and grabbed them before throwing them into a car as I popped out one of my stingers the person gets up.

???: *shakes their head* You is going to pay for that later on. *opens a portal and jumps in*

Evander: *sighs a bit* Great someone got the same powers at me, but how though.

I felt my phone vibrate as I pulled it out to see that it was someone who was calling as I answered to hear Natasha voice telling me that Fury had been shot and being rushed to a hospital, I asked her the address and I started to make my way there.