Chapter 13: Going Our Separate Ways

3rd Pov

(Five Days Later) 

It's has been five days since the battle of New York and the city is starting to pick itself back up. Some people are grateful that the Avenger are around but with some believes that they are a threat and dangerous. Now Fury was having a meeting with the councilmen as they was watching a woman being interviwed.

Woman: What, this is all somehow their fault? Shadow Spider saved my life. Wherever he is, and wherever any of them are, I would just....I would want to say thank you.

Nick: *looks at the councilmen*

Councilmen: Where are the Avengers? 

Nick: I'm not currently tracking their whereabouts. I'd say they've earned a leave of absence.

Councilwoman: And the tesseract? 

Nick: The tesseract is where it belongs. Out of our reach.

Councilmen: That's not your call.

Nick: I didn't make it. I just didn;t argue with the god that did.

Councilmen: So, you let him take it and the war criminal Loki, who should be answering for his crime.

Nick: Oh, I think he will be.

Councilwoman: I don't think you understand what you started. Letting the Avengers loose on this world. They're dangerous and you let a boy join them. This 'Shadow Spider' is a high threat as well.

Councilman: She's right, we have tried finding out who he is but comes up short.

Nick: I know who he is.

Councilman: Then tell us.

Nick: No.

Councilwoman: What?

Nick: He wants to keep who he is a secret and after what he had does for to help us and the people of New York, I believed he earned that. And you're right, the Avengers is dangerous but the whole world knows it. Everyone world knows it

Councilman: Was that the point of all this? A statement? 

Nick: A promise

The call ended as Fury walks out of the room as he meet with Hill who was on the command deck.

Maria: Sir, how does it work now? They've gone their separate ways. Some pretty extremely far. If we get into a situation like this again, what happens then? 

Nick: They'll come back.

Maria: Are you really sure about that? 

Nick: I am. 

Maria: Why?

Nick: Because we'll need them to.

Maria soon leaves to where Nick was looking outside of the helicarrier.

Evander's Pov

After saying goodbye to Thor and Loki, they rest of the group went their separate ways as it was just me and Tony.

Tony: You did real good today kid.

Evander: That I did. But hey use to working solo, I think I can get in the hang of working with other people.

Tony: *smiles* Well said.

Evander: I'll see you later.

I was about to walk off until Tony stopped me.

Tony: Hang on kid I got something to show you.

Evander: Alright, lead the way.

I got into Tony's car as he started to drive off. After sometime, Tony parked his car and we got out and I saw and building.

Evander: Is this what you want to show me?

Tony: It's get even better.

I started following him as we entered I looked around the place.

(take out the digital Earth)

Evander: Woah, what's all this for?

Tony: For you kid.

Evander: What?

Tony: Meet your base of operations aka your Spider base. You got full access to Stark Industries satellite. 

Evander: Thanks, Stark I truly mean it.

Tony: it's no problem kid. And you better hurry up and head home.

Evander: Yeah. See you later.

I created a portal and jumps into as it closed.

(A Week Later)

It's been a week after the gaining a base for myself as now I was with my friends as we was hanging out in the park.

Eddie: So you was in the middle of the whole fight between the Avengers and those aliens.

Evander: Yup that gave my mum a scare for her life.

Gwen: Dumbass.

Cassandra; *looks at me* Did you get hurt?

Evander: No I'm fine see. *picks Cassandra up*

Cassandra: *face turns red* Put me down Axe!!

Evander: Make me!

I was hearing Cassandra yelling to me in spanish I just laughed and put her down as I was looking at her.

Evander: You good? Your face is red.

Cassandra: Y-yeah I'm fine idiot.

Eddie: *sighs* For someone who is smart you is dense as hell.

Evander: The hell you mean Eddie?

Eddie: Nothing don't worry about it.

Soon we all hear police sirens in our direction as I look at them.

Evander: Well I'm going to head home or my mum will have a fit. Later!

I soon runs off as I made it into an alley and changed into my suit and started following the sirens.

(That's the end of Avengers. Next up is.......Shadow Spider: Electric Meltdown)