Chapter 58: Two Truths Revealed

Miles' Pov

(Forty Minutes Later...)

I'm with the Avengers(expect Hulk and Thor), and the new heroes as we was in Tony's lab after Alex talked with him.

Tony: Okay kids why did you need every here.

Alexander: It's about Evander. And everyone here notice his personality changed.

Eve: Tell me about it. I never seen him this aggressive before at all. *looks at Cass* Was he this aggressive when his father died?

Cassandra; .....N-no. He wasn't this aggressive. Sure he was mad but he stopped but this....I don't know what this is.

Steve: Okay...Does everyone have any ideas about why's that?

Miles: .....Me, Cass, Alex, and Eve knows.

Alexander: *sighs* Sadly.

Tony: Wait..*soon realizes* I know too.

Miles: Wait you do?

Tony: Does everyone knows what a symbiote is?

We looked at him in confusion as he then walked over to a screen and brought up a picture of what seems to be a black ooze.

Tony: A week and couple of days ago, Evander found two space rocks. You remember that day Cassandra?

Cassandra: *nodded her head and hugs Aerith a bit* y-yeah. What about the rocks is so important?

Tony: Well one of the rocks hold this black ooze and the ooze is actually an alien. And it seems to attach itself to Evander and he been using the suit since.

Natasha: So Evander been wearing an alien this whole time.

Miles: And me, Cass, Alex, and Eve knew about this first.

Steve: Wait Miles you knew?

Miles: He told us after me, him, and Alex went against Rhino and his suit used some tendrils like ability at Rhino. 

Alexander: That idiot even told us that he would take it off last week...*scoffs* That was a huge lie. But still why is he being a dick.

Tony: The symbiote is altering his personality to it liking and it's motive is still unknown for us.

Pietro: Well...let's say he went against us. How are we gonna fight him?

Alexander: Great we don't know it's weakness.

I then remembered that when the lizard let out a screech and it hurt the suit and Evander.

Miles: I think I know the suit's weakness!

Cassandra: You do?

Miles: When me and Evander was chasing a giant lizard the creature let out a loud screech and it hurt the suit and him too.

Tony: So high frequency sound and if we go to high it will kill him. I need to add an sound mod into the suit.

Cassandra: And how long that would be?

Tony: I don't know just need time

Evander's Pov

I was swimming after the lizard as I jumps out to see that I was in the sewers. I fired a web to the ceiling to see some areas destroyed knowing that the lizard was here.

Evander: Okay the fucker was here. Now where is it?

I then heard crashing noises and a screeched as it irratied me and the suit as I knew it was the lizard as I went towards where the screeching was coming from as I made it to a big area.

Evander: Okay lizard breath. Where are you?

I then heard crawling as I looked around as my spider sense went off as the lizard came from behind me and grabbed me but I webbed it's face and punched it. As it let go of me as I land back to the ground.

Evander: Alright reptile time to put you down.

Lizard: Grraaaaassshahhhhhhh!!!!!

The lizard charged at me as I moved out of the way and webbed it's claws to the ground and it's eyes. I grabbed his tail and started spinning around with it and threw it into a wall as I jumped on it and started punching it. The lizard soon recovered and tried to bite me but I jumped out of the way before it let out another screech which caused me and the suit pains.

Evander: Ahhhh!!! *covers my ears* You fucker!!

The suit then webs up it's mouth as we both recovered and launched me towards it and punched it harder in the face and grabbed it jaw and threw it over me.

Evander: I'm getting real sick and fucking tried of you and your damn screeching!!

Lizard: *roars*

Evander: Fucking wild bastard...

The lizard then jumps up as I moved out of the way and used a shadow punch and punched it on the side of it's face and the suit made my fist bigger and punched it in the face and back.

Evander: *panted a bit* Not time to get rid of you once and for all.

I watched as the lizard gets up and tried to bite me but I jumped up in the air webbing it's eyes again as I landed on top of it's head grabbing his jaw and broke it  and slammed my fist onto his head. As i landed back on the ground and dodged one of it's claws and grabbed it's leg and popped out a stinger and stabbed it making it fall  as I grabbed it tail and started to spin him again but more faster this time. I then threw him to a wall again which there was a rail road behind the walls.  The lizard then rips off the webs as I fried two webs beside him and started puling myself back as I let go of the web I grabbed the lizard's head and thrown it through the wall as I watch it elecrutited. I covered my eyes a bit as i looked back and saw it was Connors.

Evander: Connors was the lizard? He took the fucking serum when I told him not to. Fucker...first gotta take him to the hospital.

I picked Connors up and started making my way out of the area and towards the nearest hospital.