Chapter 94: Ant-Man is Back

Evander's Pov

(Next Day)

It was the next day as me, Cassandra, took the kids to visit mum and Roisin and now we went to the compound to say hi to Natasha as me and Cassandra was talking with her as the kids was running around. Natasha told us that she was in a quick meeting with the other Avengers as some was in space and some on Earth. Then Steve came to visit and said hi to the kids and started talking with us.

Steve: You know I'd offer to cook diner, but Nat already seems depressed enough.

Evander: *chuckles* You here to do your laundry?

Steve: And to see some friends.

Natasha: Well, your friends are fine.

Then the alarms went off as we then see security camera footage of the front door as it showed Scott Lang.

Scott: Uh, hi. Uh, anybody home? This is uh Scott Lang. We met a few years ago at the airport. In Germany? I was the big guy that got really big. I had a mask on, you wouldn't recognize me. I really need to talk to you guys.

Steve: Is this an old message.

Cassandra: No it's from the front gate right now.

Once we let Scott in she started pacing around.

Steve: Scott, are you okay?

Scott: Yeah, yeah it's just......have any of you studied quantum theory?

Cassandra: No, I studied design and dancing.

Natasha: No.

Steve: No.

Evander: A bit on the side.

Scott then started to explain that before Thanos showed up he was in a place called the quantum realm. And he was in there for five hours as it was five years outside of the realm. He then said if we can control the quantum realm we can travel through time travel.

Cassandra: Wait Lang you is talking about making a damn time machine?

Scott: No, not a time machine...Well I guess yeah a time machine. I know it's crazy.

Natasha: Scott, I get emails from a talking racoon. Nothing sound crazy to me.

Evander: And my sister have a alien ooze that she uses as a suit and powers.

Steve: *looks at me* Evander, can you build a time machine? Could you?

Evander: I can, but gonna need help with that. I'm a smart guy, Steve but this....this gonna need more than my brains.

Cassandra: Are you sure? What if it effects our time?

Evander: I won't let it happen. And that's mean you have to come back to be a hero Cass.

Cassandra: *sighs* I know.

Evander: *chuckling* So we're back to futuring this shit huh? Count me in.

Cassandra: And count me in too.

(Two Days Later...)

A couple of days ago we went to visit Tony and his family and asked him if he can help me but he declined as he didn't want to lose his daughter as I couldn't blame him. We then went to Bruce who combine himself with the Hulk and he agreed to him me build a time machine. We used Scott's van to build a time machine to see if it work, but it ended up bad as we made Scott turned into a teenager, and elderly man, and a baby in that ordered. We killed the power as I just groaned to myself as I realizes we was pushing time through Scott not Scott through time. Now I'm with Steve as we are outside as he left the room as the test failed.

Evander: We'll figure it out, Steve.

Steve: I hope so.

The two of us then saw a car drives up and stopped next to us as it was Tony who was driving the car he roll down the window.

Tony: Why the long faces? Let me guess he turned into a baby?

Evander: yeah he did that.

Steve: How did you know?

Tony: It's the EPR paradox, instead of pushing Lang through time it pushed time through Lang.

Evander: it was a theory.

Tony: And someone could of warned you about it.

Steve: You did.

Tony: Oh I did, well it's a good thing I'm here then.

Tony then showed us the time travel device he built.

Tony: Look we've got a shot at getting these stones, but I tell you guys my priorities. Bring back what we lost, yes I hope so. Keep what I found I have at all costs. And maybe not die while doing it would be nice.

Steve: Sound like a deal.

Evander: Alright.

We shook hands with Tony as he gave Steve's his shield back.

Steve: Tony, I don't know. 

Tony: Why? He made it for you. Plus I have to get it out of the house before Morgan taking it sledging.

Steve: Thank you, Tony.

Tony: Will you keep that quiet, I didn't bring much for the whole team. We're getting the whole team, right?

Evander: Yeah, Nat went to search for Clint, Cassandra is dropping the kids off at my mums place, and I'm going to get Roisin, Alexander, and Wanda.

Tony and Steve nodded their heads as they walked inside as I had me suit one, putting my mask on and started web swinging back to Queens.