Chapter 76: London

Evander's Pov

(Three Days Later)

(London)

Steve, Sam, and I are in London to attend Peggy Carter's Funeral, after the funeral me and Sam let Steve to have a minute as we was outside as I just finish talking to my grandparents on my pops side.

Sam: So you didn't know either?

Evander: Nope. That took me by surprise to see Sharon there.

Sam: So your father's parents knew Peggy?

Evander: Well mostly my grandpa he was in the army with Steve and her and they became friends as I still remember the old stories he use to tell me.

Sam: Do they know about...you know?

Evander: They do since my mum told her parents and them about me, Alexander, and now my sister.

Natasha then walks up to us.

Natasha: Where is he?

Evander: Inside.

Natasha: Thanks.

She walked pasted us and into the church as I let out a sigh.

Evander: This accord shit is going to be the death of me and I almost died many times.

Sam: Same here.

After a few minutes Natasha come out and left as Steve went to go with Sharon while me and Sam went back to the hotel. When we got into the room the news was reporting about a bombing in Vienna. Sam leaves to go get Steve and Sharon, once they came but we watch the news again to find out the King of Wakanda was killed and the person who was behind it was the Winter Soldier.

(Three Hours Later)

Sam and I are currently in a cafe wearing caps and sunglasses as we was waiting for Steve. Natasha are okay luckily enough. After a few minutes Steve comes in and stand next to us.

Sam: She tells you stay out of it? Might have a point.

Evander: Not surprised. 

Steve: He'd do it for me.

Sam: 1945, maybe. I just want to make sure we consider all our options. The people that shoot at you., usually ends up shooting at us too.

Evander: Been shot at by cops, criminals, and soldiers...I'm not going to be surprise by that.

Then Sharon comes and stand next to us.

Sharon: Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. Everyone thinks the Winter Soldier goes to to their gym. Most of it's a noise. *hands Steve a file* Except for this. My boss expects a briefing pretty much now...so that's all the head start you're gonna get. 

Steve: Thank you.

Sharon: You're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight. 

She then walks away.

Evander: Ain't that just bloody great. So how are we gonna do this, Steve?

Steve: *looks at the files* Let's go and find him.

Evander: Roger that.

We then leaves the cafe and go to find Bucky.