Chapter 99: New Jersey 1970

Evander's Pov

After leaving 2012, Steve, me, and Tony landed in the 70s in New Jersey to get the tesseract and some Pym particles. Me and Steve dressed up as soldiers while Ton y was dressed as a scientist as now we started to walks around.

Tony: So obviously you weren't actually born here?

Steve: The idea of me was.

Evander: Well that's weird. The 70s is weird to me, no videogames and shit I wanna watch.

Tony: Childish. Well, imagine you're S.H.I.E.L.D. running a quasi-fascist intelligence organization where do you hide it?

Steve: In plain sight.

Evander: Of course....

We looked forward and saw two people walks inside the bunker which was actually a S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters.

Evander: Time to walk down memory lane, Steve. You ready?

Steve: Let's do this.

As we walked and enter into the elevator we had one agent with is as Tony moved forward to covered Steve's face. Then the elevator stopped onto the floor Tony needs to get off.

Tony: Cap, Corporal. Good luck on your mission.

Evander: Good luck, with your project doctor. 

Tony then leaves as the agent started talking with us.

Agent: So you both new here?

Evander: Was transfer today ma'am.

Steve: Not exactly.

Before she could say anything me and Steve walked out of the elevator on the floor we needed to be on.

(Seven Minutes Later)

After finding Hank Pym's office Steve caused an distraction to get Hank out of the office as I was above him invisible and dropped to the ground softly and started looking for the particles.

Evander: *whispering* God damnit you old fuck where is those particles?

I kept on searching until I found them as I grabbed enough for me, Steve, and Tony as I got on the comms.

Evander: *whispering* Alright I got enough for us to go back.

Steve: Copy that.

After leaving the office I met up with Steve and was ready to leave until I spotted the agent from the elevator and some officers with her as we then hide inside of an other office. I turned to see Steve looking at a photo of him and Peggy before he became Captain America as I placed a hand on his shoulder.

Evander: Steve, we gotta go man.

Steve: Yeah, right let's go.

I open the door and looked around as I gesture Steve that we can head out. After five minutes of sneaking around we made it outside as we saw Tony hugging his father and he then walks over to us.

Tony: You got the particles?

Evander: Yeah, got the cube?

Tony: Yeah.

Steve: Alright, let's head back to the compound.

We then leaves the camp and as we got very far from people we then activated our suits and then shrink down and made our way back to 2023.