Chapter 62: Done Being A Hero

(Evander's Pov)

(Five Days Later....)

It's been five days since I got rid of the suit and now just sitting on top of a building wearing my regular clothes as I can't look or wear any of my suits, for reason. I tried to talk to some of my friends but they gave me the cold shoulder but I don't blame them. Hell I was punched by Alexander as I just let her punched me and she yelled at me calling me an idiotic dumbass for keeping the suit and letting it changed me.

Evander: *sighs* I should of gotten rid of the suit earlier on. Then none of this wouldn't had happen.

My phone vibrate as I pulled it out to see a text from Cassandra, the first time since I gotten rid of the suit telling me that we need to talk. I gotten up and turned on my camouflage and jumped off the roof and started web swing towards Cassandra's house.

(Twelve Minutes Later)

I made it to Cassandra's house as I knocked on the do and was met by her mother, Camia who slapped me.

Evander: I deserve that.

Camia: If it was me I would curse you out in spanish and slam the door in your face. But...my daughter want to speak with you. Now go and hurry up.

Evander: Yes ma'am.

I walked into the house and saw Cassandra's siblings glaring at me as I didn't look at them and walks to Cassandra's door and knocked on it.

Cassandra: Come in...

I walked inside of her room and saw Cassandra sitting on her bed with Aerith who saw me and runs out of the room. I didn't say anything and sat on a chair she got in her room.

Evander: ......You wanted to talk?

Cassandra: *sighs* Yes I do.....Why Evander....

Evander: Why what?

Cassandra; You know what, why did you kept the fucking suit?

Evander: .....I was getting ready to get rid of the suit but the suit made me stronger and faster and if I kept it a bit longer I can bring in my villains be stress free.

Cassandra; ¡¿Te estás escuchando a ti mismo aquí?! (Are you fucking hearing yourself here) Tony told you that the alien alter your personality and makes you more aggressive! And you kept it for a stupid reason?!

Evander: I-i know it was stupid....

Cassandra: Stupid? More like Fucking mental! You disrespected everyone, including me, your little sisters, and even your mother Evander! Your fucking mother!!

I didn't say anything as she was right as I was very disrespectful towards everyone including my mum who was dealing with the death of my pops and seeing her kids fighting and almost dying.

Cassandra: You are an idiot!!! 

Evander: I-i know...But Cass I'm sorry for the things I did and said to everyone and including you and Aerith.

Cassandra: I can't accept your apology since Aerith is now afraid of you and don't want to stay at your house no one since you is living there. Realize that Evander, you made you-no my daughter afraid of you.

Evander: Wait she's my daughter, she got my last name.

Cassandra: Not anymore after what you said your mother, my mom, and I talked about it....And we should break up Evander.

I heart soon sank after what she said as I looked at her as she had a serious face knowing that she is being truthful.

Cassandra: I don't want to break up but Aerith can't look at you nor be in the same area with you. We done Evander, we can't even be friends anymore. I'm sorry...