Chapter 89: Wakanda

Roisin's Pov

(Titan)

After dealing with some aliens went to New York and me, Tony, Peter, Eve, and Miles went into the ship to get this doctor Strange guy. And met with a group called the Guardian's of the Galaxy, now we're on a planet trying to come up with a plan until Tony was interrupted.

Mantis: Excuse me, but does your friend often do that?

All of us looked at Strange who was floating in the air with green energy around him.

Tony: Hey Strange, we all good?

Roisin: That's weird.

Hex: You tell us.

We walked over to him as he got out of that trance and was breathing heavily.

Tony: Woah, it's okay. You're good. What the hell was that?

Stephen: I used the time stone to go forward in time to see all the possible outcome of the coming conflict.

Miles: How many did you see?

Stephen: fourteen million six hundred and five.

Eve: And how many did we win?

Stephen: One. Only one.

Roisin: Oh bloody hell. This is gonna go to hell....

Evander's Pov

(Wakanda)

We're now in the jet nearing Wakanda as I walked up to Steve and Sam who was flying the jet.

Sam: I hope you're right, otherwise we're gonna land faster than you want.

Then jet went through the barrier as now we're in Wakanda and landed on a landing spot as me, and Steve walked out of the jet and was met with T'challa and his right hand Okoye as I shook his hand.

Evander: It seems that me and Steve always thanking you for something.

T'challa: *smiles* It's good to see you again my friend.

Evander: Likewise your highness.

We then started walking and talking about the assault as T'challa told us that the Wakanda tribes will help us and we was also met with Bucky who had a new vibranium arm.

Steve: Evander go get everyone and we'll head inside.

Evander: On it.

Steve along with Natasha, Vision, and Wanda walked inside as I went to get the others. After I got them and asked Sam and Rhodey to have a lookout and tell us when the assault is bout to happen. I went into the lab and saw that Shuri, Bruce, and Wanda was talking.

Wanda: Can you do it?

Shuri: Yes, but it will take time as one misalignment could cause circuit failure.

Alexander: How much time do you need?

Shuri: As much as you can give me.

Evander: Not that very specific.

Then the alarm soon went off.

Okoye: Something has enter into the atmosphere.

Sam then went on the comms.

Sam: We've got a situation here.

Francine: What the fuck?!

We then heard an explosion as Rhodey came onto the comms.

Rhodey: We've got more incoming outside the dome.

Evander: Yeah we see them.

We all then see ship dropping down.

Cassandra: The hell are those?

Alexander: Some sort of pods or something.

Vision: It's too late. We have to destroy the stone.

Natasha: Vision, get your ass back on the table.

T'challa: We will hold them off.

Alexander: Damn right.

T'challa and his people soon leaves to get ready as Steve looks at Wanda.

Steve: Wanda, as soon as that stone is out of his head you blow it to hell.

Wanda: I will.

Alexander then hugged and kissed Wanda on the cheek as T'challa gives out commands.

T'challa: Evacuate the city, engage all defences. *looks at Steve* And get this man a shield.

Evander: Alright time to suit up guys.

I took off my clothes as I had my spider suit under them as I turned to my left and saw Alexander in a new suit.

Evander: New suit?

Alexander: Yeah the government took my suit and burnt it.

Evander: Damn.

I put on my mask and joined with the others ready to fight for the sake of the universe.