Chapter 7: Hated Argument

Evander's Pov

Me, Tony, and Bruce have managed to locate where the specter is, also Drew and Jarvis broke through S.H.I.E.L.D.'s firewall and now we are looking at what they are hiding. I going through some files as I saw Cassandra's and my childhood friend Eve's name here which made me confused.

Evander: The fuck?

As we kept on looking though out the files Fury walks into the lab.

Nick: What are you doing, Mr. Stark?

Evander: Uh, kind of been wondering the same thing about you.

Nick: You're supposed to be locating the tesseract. *looks at me* And you is just here to help around.

Evander: I don't take orders from jackasses like yourself Nickie.

Bruce: We are, we're scanning for it now. *points to a computer in the corner*

Tony: Yeah, then you get your cube back. No muss, no fuss. 

There was a beep coming from the computer as it says 'Phase 2'.

Tony: What's 'Phase 2'?

Evander: And why does you got two of my friends on your files.

Steve walks in and placed a weapon.

Steve: Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. uses the cube to make weapons Sorry computer was moving a little slow for me.

Nick: Rogers, we gathered everything relate to the tesseract. This does not mean that we're making-

Evander: I'm sorry, Nickie. *shows him a file* What were you fucking lying?

Steve: I was wring, Director. The world hasn't changed a bit.

We then saw Natasha and Thor walks in.

Bruce: *looks at Natasha* Did you know about this?

Natasha: You want to think about removing yourself from this environment Doctor?

Bruce: I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed.

Evander: Nickie you better answer my question of why you got two of my friends in your damn file. *pop out a stinger* 

Tony: Evander calm down.

Evander: *growls a bit before calming down* And I also want to know why S.H.I.E.L.D. is using the tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction.

Nick: About your friends Axe, those are classified, and for the weapons is because of him. *points at Thor*

Thor: Me?

Nick: Last year, Earth had a vistor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly hilariously, outgunned. 

Thor: My people want nothing but peace with your planet.

Nick: But you're not the only people out there, are you? And you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, that can't be controlled.

Evander: Like you controlled the cube?

Thor: Your work with the tesseract is what drew Loki to it, an d his allies. it is a signal to all the realms that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war.

Steve: A higher form? 

Nick: You forced our hand. We had to come up with something.

Tony: A nuclear deterrent. Because that always calms everything right down.

Nick: Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark.

Steve: I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck-deep-

Tony: Hold on. How is this now about me?

Steve: I'm sorry isn;t everything?

Thor: I thought humans were more evolved than this.

Evander: I am, the rest are bloody well idiots and fuckers at best.

Nick: *stared at me before looking at Thor* Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up? 

Thor: You treat your champions with such mistrust.

Nick: They're not my champions.

Natasha: Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats.

Evander: Oh now I'm threat with S.H.I.E.L.D.? Give me a break with that bullshit.

Natasha: You know why are is on the threat list Axe.

Evander: Maybe cause I'm smarter than your agents.

Natasha: So we recruited a man child?

Evander: Man child?! I can easily rip you in half!

We soon started arguing with each other. As I was arguing my spider sense went off as I looked at the scepter and walks towards it before grabbing it as I blacked out for a moment. I soon startd recall my vision as I had everyone looking at me.

Steve: Axe, put down the scepter.

I looked down as I was holding it as my right hand was glowing with my shadow abilites. Then we all heard a beeping coming from the computer as I placed it back down.

Evander: Hm, sorry kid you get to see only part of my tricks. *walks over to the computer*

As Tony and Steve went back to arguing I was looking at the computer as my spider sense went off again.

Evander: Everyone mo-

Then an explosion made everyone fall down as I crashed through a building and the rubble covered under me.