Chapter 12: The Fight Ends

Evander's Pov

(Twenty Five Minutes Later)

I made it back to where Steve is and we went back to fighting the aliens as Thor joined in as they was both getting their weapons as I spined kicked one alien but was blasted in the ribs by another one as I looked up to see Thor holding out his hand and I took it as he brought me up to my feet.

Thor: Are you ready for another bout young one?

Evander: What getting sleepy? *holds my side*

We soon heard Natasha on the comms.

Natasha: I can shut the portal down.

Steve: Do it!

Tony: No, wait.

Steve: Stark, these things are still coming.

Tony: I got a nuke coming in.

Evander: What?! Drew!

Drew: Mr. Stark is right a nuclear missile is heading towards Manhattan less than a minute.

Tony: I know just where to put it.

Evander: *realizes what he means* Wait Stark you know that's a one trip right?

Tony: I know kid.

We soon looked up to see Tony flying holding the nuke as he started to fly up as he entered inside of the portal. After some time we looked around to see the Chituari are dropping onto the ground dead.

Evander: He killed them.

We waited for Tony to come out of the portal but didn't as Steve got onto the comms.

Steve: Close it.

We saw the portal closed and saw Tony came out of the portal just in a few seconds before closing.

Evander: Heh he made it.

Steve: Son of a gun.

We then noticed that he was catching himself as Thor started spinning his hammer.

Thor: He's not slowing down!

Evander: Damnit!

I shot two webs at two buildings and pulled myself back as I let it causing myself to be launched in the air as I got close to Tony and caught him as we both crashed into the ground. I pushed him off of me as Steve, Thor, and Hulk came to where we was.

Evander: Going to feel that all week....*looks at Tony* Is he breathing?

Thor soon removes Tony's helmet mask as to make him breath easier but he wasn;t breathing as we knew that he was gone until Hulk started roaring in which caused Tony to wake up.

Tony: What the hell?! What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me.

Evander: No one bloody kissed you Stark.

Steve: We won.

Tony: Alright yay! Hurray. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here, I don't know what it is but I want to try it. 

Thor: We're not finished yet. 

Tony: And then shawarma after.

Evander: Yeah we'll get shawarma man.

Me and Steve helped Tony up as we went to Stark's Tower to deal with Loki. After a few minutes, the Avengers and I made it to the Tower as we see Loki pulling himself slightly as he turned over to see us looking at him as Hawkeye was pointing his bow at him.

Loki: If it's all the same to you. I'll have that drink now.