Chapter 81: Airport Fight

Evander's Pov

As me and Scott was running towards the jet we then met up with Steve and the others as they was also running.

Steve: Come on!

As our team was running towards the jet we was cut off by Vision's laser beam.

Vision: Captain Rogers, Shadow Spider stand down...I know you two believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good...You must surrender now.

Pietro: This is bad.

Then Tony and his team appeared.

3rd Pov

Both teams looks at each other. Team Iron-Man considers of: Iron-Man, Black Widow, Warmachine, Vision, Cosmic, Mania, Ghost Spider, Ice Queen, Spider-Man and Black Panther.

Team Captain America considers of: Captain America, Shadow Spider, Spider-Woman, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, The Falcon, Quicksilver, Electra, Winter Soldier, and Ant-Man

Sam then looks at Evander and Steve.

Sam: Shadow, Cap what do we do?

Evander and Steve looked at each other and nodded their heads.

Steve: We fight.

Team Cap started walking forwards as Team Iron-Man did the same. As they got closer they started to jog. Peter Parker better known as Spider-Man looks at Tony.

Peter: They're not stopping.

Tony: Neither are we.

Team Iron-Man started to run as well as Team Cap, the civil war between heroes, friends, and the Avengers had started as each of them was fighting one another.

Evander's Pov

As we got to the middle and started fighting it out with each other, I'm now dealing with Roisin as I was still holding a lot back from her. She then throws a punch as I caught it.

Evander: Nice try.

Roisin: Still got ya!

Her other hand then morphed into and hammer as I dodged the attack and kicked her in the face.

Evander: I really don't want to hurt you, but you is making this fucking hard.

I started to hear a growl as Roisin gets up her face morph into somewhat Venom like as I cursed myself.

Evander: Shit....gotta use sound.

I quickly webbed up a metal pipe and hit the ground to which it didn't affect her as she launched her self at me but I caught her and threw her away.

Evander: Okay the symbiote is immune to sound.....wait fire. Yeah and she is gonna be pissed and angry.

I was then tackled by Roisin as my right arm was hit with her webbing as I lit my left arm on fire and hit her with it making her scream out in pain. I burn the webs off of my arm and punched Roisin in the face and grabbed her by the neck and choke slammed her down as I watch the symbiote morph back to normal as Roisin was knocked out.

Evander: Sorry sis. *webs her alot* Stick around.

I then run off to go find the others, after running for a few minutes I then saw Steve and Bucky taking cover.

Bucky: We have to go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now.

Steve: We gotta draw out the flyers.

Evander: I can take down Vision and you guys can make to the jet.

Then Alexander got on the comms.

Alexander: No bro you is going with them.

Francine: Honestly I agree with your clone here.

Sam: The rest of us aren't getting out of here.

Clint: As much as I hate to admit it...if we're gonna win this one, some of us might to lose it.

Pietro: This isn't the real fight, Captain.

Evander: Alright guys, what's the plan?

Sam: We need a diversion. Something big.

Scott: I got something kinda big. But I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half...don't come back for me.

Bucky: He's gonna tear himself in half?

Evander: You sure about this Scott? 

Scott: I do it all the time. I mean once. In a lab. Then I passed out.

After a few seconds we all then see Scott has now grown to the size of a giant man.

Steve: I guess that's the signal.

Steve, me, and Bucky then started running towards the jet. As we got closer an laser hit the tower next to the hanger. It started to fall but Wanda used her powers to hold it up. Luckily the three of us made into the hanger as we saw Nat and Cass standing in front og the jet.

Natasha: You're not gonna stop.

Steve: You know I can't.

Cassandra: And I know you is too stubborn to listen.

Evander: You is right on that.

Natasha: I'm going to regret this.

Natasha then fired her widow stingers not at us but at Black Panther .

Natasha: Go.

Steve and Bucky then get int the jet as Cassandra hold my hands and lift my mask up as bit and kissed me.

Cassandra; Be careful babe.

Evander: *smiles* I'll try.

I pulled my mask back down and got into the jet as Steve gave me a smirk.

Evander: Not a word man.

Once we got the pathway clear we then flies out of the hanger and toward Sibera.