Chapter 67: Talking With Cassandra

Evander's Pov

I'm now sitting on my couch with Cassandra as she and probably the rest of them as I gave her a cup of tea as I looked at her seeing that she changed her looks a bit dying part of her head to a blond color.

Evander: So.....how have you been?

Cassandra: I've been alright....You?

Evander: Been good. Have a pet dog, a bike, and a job that is paying well.

Cassandra: Oh that's good......Evander.

Evander: Y-yeah?

Cassandra: W-why.....Why did you leave?

Evander: *looks at the ground before breathing in and out* Well, because after the symbiote situation everyone including you gave me the cold shoulder and I couldn;t blame you guys. I was a dick to everyone and I though what if I just left everyone would be happy.

My spider sense went off as I caught Cassandra's hand as she was about to slap me.

Cassandra: You idiot! Everyone was miserable after you disappeared on us! Your mother is a crying mess, Roisin is quiet now, I'm depressed but always fake being happy to Aerith so that she wouldn't have to worry! Hell Miles was crying as you left that note for him!

I looked at Cassandra as she was starting to cry as I hugged her and rubbed her back as she hold onto me tightly crying as I just kept rubbing her back.

Evander: Let it all out Cass, let it all out....

I felt bad for making her and everyone feel miserable as I was just trying to make them feel better after the terrible mistake I had went keeping that damn symbiote. After a couple of minutes, Cassandra stopped crying as I let go for her.

Cassandra: *wipes her eyes* Thanks for letting me cry.

Evander: It's nothing really...So anything new happen when I left??

Cassandra: Well Wanda and Alexander started dating, so did Miles.

Evander: Kinda knew that part with Alexander and let me guess Miles is dating a girl named Hailey?

Cassandra: Yeah. How did you know?

Evander: He talks about her sometimes when me and him go on patrol or just resting.

Cassandra: Hmm....Evander who was in that symbiote you fought couple of days ago?

Evander: It was Eddie. He bonded with the alien and they called themselves Venom.

Cassandra: And he fought you because?

Evander: He.....wanted revenge for me, since I made him and Gwen loses their jobs?

Cassandra: Wait so what Gwen told me was true! But why?!

Evander: My boss, Connors injected himself with lizard serum when I told him not to take it and he did. And also he was that giant lizard me and Miles chased through the city.

Cassandra; O-oh.....

Evander: Yeah and when you see Miles or Alexander tell them that Venom can bypass the spider sense.

Cassandra: He can what?!

Evander: *nodded my head* He can he got a few hits on me.

Cassandra: I-i'll tell them when I can.

I then  heard running as I saw Scotty running up to me as he started to lick my face  as I smiled a bit. He then looks at Cassandra.

Evander: Scotty this is Cassandra. She's friendly bud.

Scotty then started sniffing at Cassandra as he then started to lick her face as she laughs a bit.

Cassandra:  ¡Abajo chico, abajo chico! Evander, un poco de ayuda aquí. (Down boy down boy! Evander some help here.)

Evander: *whistle* Scotty sit.

Scotty: *stops and sits*

Evander: Sorry about him.

Cassandra: It's fine....I got one more question and I'll be out of your hair Evander.

Evander: Hm?

Cassandra: Will you come back to us? Like fully come back?

Evander: .....I....I don't know. Don't really know if I want to see everyone again after the shit with me. Maybe one day, I-i'll let you know when I feel like and and before you ask I don;t know if I'm coming back being a hero, just still need time away from that job.

Cassandra: O-oh okay....I'll better get going I don't want Aerith to worry about me. I-i'll probably see you maybe one of these days Evander.

Evander: Y-yeah see ya one of these days Cass.

We then hugged again and she walks out of my house as I closed the door sighing and sits on the ground as Scotty walks up to me and started licking my face.

Evander: *smiles a bit* Thanks Scotty. Don't know what I'll do without ya.