Chapter 38: A Talk

Evander's Pov

(Three days later)

It's been three days since S.H.I.E.L.D. and HYDRA was took down, Steve was still in the hospital after what had happened, right now, me, Same, and Alexander was in the room waiting for him to wake up as Sam put on Marvin Grace's Troubleman on. We was waiting until we heard and fainted voice.

Steve: On your left..

Evander: *smirks* Good to see that you is awake Steve.

Steve: How long I was out for?

Evander: Three days.

Steve: *looks at Alexander* Good to see your on the good side.

Alexander: Hm, yeah yeah...*sighs*

Evander: *chuckles*

(One Week Later)

It's been a week since everything had happen as of recently Natasha was a meeting with the government as she told them to kiss her ass. Right now, I'm with Steve, Sam, and Alexander as we was cemetery looking at Fury's grave.

Nick: So you've experienced this sort of thing before?

Steve: You get used to it.

Nick: We've been data mining HYDRA's files. Look like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm heading to Europe tonight. Wanted to ask if the two of you would come.

Me and Steve looked at each other.

Steve: There's something I got to do first.

Evander: And the city of New York need their super hero.

Nick: *looks at Sam* How about you Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities. 

Sam: I'm more of a soldier than a spy.

Nick: *looks at Alexander* How about you?

Alexander: I need a break from HYDRA so I'm heading with Evander to New York. Sorry Nickie.

Fury then shakes our hands.

Nick: Alright then. If anybody asks for me tell them they can find me, right here.

Fury then walks away as Natasha walks over to us.

Natasha: You should be honored. That's about as close as he gets to saying thank you.

Me and Steve soon walks up to her.

Steve: You're not going with him?

Natasha: No.

Evander: No staying here either?

Natasha: Nah. I blew all of my covers. I got to go figure out a new one.

Steve: That might take a while.

Natasha: I'm counting on it. That thing you asked for. *pulls out a file* I called in a few favors from Kiev. Will you do me a favor Steve? Call that nurse.

Steve: She's not a nurse.

Natasha: And you're not a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. 

Steve: What was her name again?

Natasha: Sharon. She's nice.

She then kissed Steve on the cheek and ruffles my hair as I gave her a glared and she walked off.

Evander: Never get to understanding her at all.

Steve: *chuckles* You can't at all Evander. Guess you is heading back to New York today?