Chapter 70: Coming Back

Evander's Pov

I was at home watching the news as I saw that Miles, Alexander, and Cassandra was fighting out with my villains knowing that Eddie broke them out to get me to fight them. But I only see Toomes, Gargen, and Rhino but not Francine and Marko.

Evander: Where the hell is they at? I know that they was locked up with the rest if my villains. So where are they?

Then the news changed the fighting to an contrusction site as my eyes widen to see Roisin and Aerith stuck to on some webs as I saw Francine, and Venom as he was taking down swat teams left and right.

Evander: Eddie the hell.....*clenched my fist* Just for me to put on the suit again.....

I punched my wall leaving a crack on the wall as I looked at the mirror as my arms was glowing purple as I breathes in and out as they glowing disappears.

Evander: Fine Eddie....no Venom if you want Shadow Spider...Then you is going to get Shadow Spider.

I walks out of my house and got on my bike and started making my way back to my old house to get my suit. Ready to put it on once again to fight Venom and to save Roisin and Aerith.

3rd Pov

Angel was watching the news also as she was getting more and more worried as she saw Roisin and Aerith as her heart sank as Venom put words on the web saying 'Come out Shadow Spider'. She then heard a bike and a thud.

Angel: Huh?

She rushed up stairs and heard some noises coming from Evander's room as she opens it to see his suit he had on fighting Ultron was gone and the window open with a note saying 'I'm back.' which made Angel smiles.

Angel: Go save them Evander....

With the spider heroes and Cassandra, they was fighting with the villains as Cassandra was hit by Rhino making her crashed into the ground.

Cassandra: Ugh.....*gets up* Now I know he hits hard as hell...

Miles: Yeah! He does!

Miles was soon grabbed by Scorpion's tail and throws him into the ground and into Alexander who was dealing with Vulture.

Miles: Sorry!

Alexander: You is fine! They are just fighting well with each other!

As Rhino was about to hit Cassandra, he was soon hit by someone knocking him to the ground shocking everyone.

Cassandra: Huh?

Vulture was soon webbed up and punched across the face.

Scorpion: The hell is going on?!

???: This is what going on.

The person then slammed it fist into the ground knocking him back as the person soon revealed himself to be Evander in his spider suit.

Evander: *sighs* Still terrible at working with each other huh? *looks at the rest* Hey guys.

Cassandra soon runs and hugs him tightly as he rubs Cassandra's back.

Cassandra: S-so this means?

Evander: yeah....I'm back. *looks at Miles* Hey...

Miles: Hey man.

Evander: Look I'm-

Miles: I already forgiven you man. You is like a older brother for me.

Him and Evander soon chuckled and hugged as Alexander hugged Evander also as the villains gets back up and looked at Evander.

Rhino: Time for a rematch tiny spider.

Scorpion: Great now it's time to kill you.

Vulture: So the Shadow Spider returns. According to plan.

Evander: Plan? What plan? 

Vulture: You will see for yourself soon enough.

Evander: ......Fine I can beat the info out of the three of you.

Evander web zips towards Vulture and punched hi in the face as he grabbed him and throws him to the ground and dodges scorpion poison and kneed him in the back. Vulture gets up and flies in the air but was webbed up and punched by Alexander and Cassandra picked up Rhino and threw him into a building as Evander throws Scorpion away.

Evander: I miss doing that.

Cassandra: Yeah we can tell.

Soon the three spider's was then grabbed by tendrils as they k ow it was the symbiote but was different as they all saw the villians covered in symbiotes.

Evander: *popped his stringers and slice up the tendrils* Well this is new!

Miles: *used his venom to break free* Yeah!

Alexander: *sliced u the tendrils with her talons* Oh that just fucking great!

Cassandra: Go get our daughter! We'll deal with these fucks!!

Evander: Got it! Wait our?

Cassandra: Yeah our daughter. Now go!!

Evander nodded his head and fired a web and started web swinging towards where Venom, Francie, Roisin and Aerith is at while the three heroes stated fighting with the now venomized villians