Chapter 54: An New Suit

Evander's Pov

(Night Time)

It was night time as I made it back home from work and had to do some hero work also. I saw that Aerith wasn't in my bed knowing that she was with Cassandra as I just yawn and took off my costume.

Evander: Man....today was tiring day. Good thing next week is my off week, thanks for that doc.

I laid on my bed and yawned again and then passed out quickly as I was snoring a bit.

3rd Pov

As Evander was sleeping the black goo that was attached to his suit's foot started to crawl from under his bed up to where he's at. It then started to crawl on his foot and started to attached itself onto him.

 It then started to crawl on his foot and started to attached itself onto him

(Like so)

The goo then started to make it self go up to his face and started covering it s Evander is a some what heavy sleep he was sleep while the goo formed itself around his face. The goo then made Evander stand up and it looked itself in the mirror

The goo then made Evander opens his window and jumps out as it was web swinging toward the city

Evander's Pov

I was sleeping until I heard some car noises as I open my eyes as I see myself in a suit I never had upside down on a building.

Evander: What the fucking hell?

I let go of the web and stick myself to the building as I was looking at myself in this new suit. 

Evander: This suit is new. 8flexed a bit* Woah...I feel stronger and more faster in this suit.

I then stand up still sticked to the building as I throw myself forward and jumps myself off of the building letting out a yell as I was diving towards the ground as I then fired a web from the upper white spot on my hand and started swinging  through the city as I was running on a building and quickly jumps off.

(Five Minutes Later)

I was standing on a roof sighing to myself in a happy tone as my mask morphed myself as I was at shock.

Evander: Woah that's very new. It feels like it's alive or something. probably have Stark to look at a part of it.

The mask then morph back onto me as I made my way back home.

(Next Day)

It was the next day as I was back at the Avengers compound for Stark to loo part of the suit I given him after knowing that my suit can morph into clothes as I'm wearing it as me and Stark was talking.

Evander: So got any ideas?

Tony: Not the slightest. But it could be from the space rocks you brought in a couple of days ago. 

I looked down and saw the piece of the suit started crawling towards me but I put a cup on it as I looked up to see Stark looking at me.

Tony: Kid, don't let that get in you.

Evander: Huh why? 

Tony: it have a characteristic of a symbiote. It needs to bond to a host to survives. Sometimes when they bind with someone they will be bonded forever.

Evander: Got it.

(Thirty Minutes Later)

I'm now sitting on rooftop thinking about what Stark said about the suit. As one hand I wanted to keep the suit cause it help me get rid of crime faster but the other I want to take it off just in case something bad or even worst fuck up shit if I keep it longer. 

Evander: Okay....I might keep the suit for about a week and then I'll get rid of it. 

My mask then morph on me and I jumped off of the roof and started web swing throughout the city.