Chapter 68: Prison Break

3rd Pov

(Couple of days Later....)

It's been a couple of days as in the place where holds almost all of Evander's villains in called the RAFT. Inside one of it's cell holds Francine Dillion once one of his friends but turned villain due to an accident as she was sitting in her cell looking at the wall. 

Francine: .....One day I'll get out of here.....and I'll get my revenge on you Shadow Spider...

She then heard a laugh coming from a cell across from her as it was Mac Gargen better known as Scorpion.

Mac: You wanna kill Shadow Spider?! *laughs even more* Don't lie to yourself girl! No one us could kill that idiot!

Francine: Oh shut the fuck up Gargen! Unlike you I have powers!

Adrian: Gargen just left the girl alone for one before she find a way out of her cell and kill you.

Mac: *rolls his eyes and scoffs* Yeah right after that fight against her, her dead father, and Shadow spider and that new hero she can't even turn on the light in her cell without asking for help.

Francine: I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP GARGEN!!

Mac: Ohhh I'm scared. Oh please, you don't scare me even if you you can use you powers. One stab  of my posion and you is done for. And plus Shadow Spider haven't been seen in months!

Adrian: *sighs* Idiot.

Aleksei: Zappy girl and Gargen are at it again....tch.

Francine: Oh piss off Aleksei at least I didn't get beaten by three spider heroes at the same time.

Aleksei: Whatever you day Zappy girl.

Raft Guard: Quiet in there Dillion!!

Francine: Piss off man.

Raft Guard: *shakes his head* Why am I stuck with these scum of the world.

Everyone soon heard a loud noise as the sirens started to go off alerting the guard and the villains.

Raft Guard: The hell?!

Adrian: What is going on?!

Mac: The hell if I know!!

Everyone then started to hear screaming guards and gun fire as the guard rushed over to where the gunfire is coming from and saw venom killing the guards as he grabbed one and boke their spin and throw the guard into the wall before roaring.

Raft Guard#3: This that big creature again!! 

Raft Guard#5: Shoot it! Shoot it!!!

Raft Guard#4: Don't you see that I am!!!!

The guards kept on firing at Venom but their bullets wasn't do anything but to just anger the creature even more. Venom kept on killing and killing the guards having their blood spatter on the walls and ground as headless guards was on the ground also. The last guard was running away from venom but he was caught as Venom fired a web at him and pulled the guard towards him.

Venom: Where are the other prisoners?

Raft Guard#56: .......*shaking i fear*

Venom: *growls* WHERE?!?!

Raft Guard#56: D-down the the hall to the r-right!!!

Venom: Good....

Venom then bites down onto the guard's head and throws his body away as he started running towards where the villains was at and so he made it.

Francine: What the? *saw venom* Your that creature that fought the heroes!

Venom: That's right. We are Venom.

Mac: The hell do you want!

Venom: We want to break you out so you can help us.

Adrian: Why should we help you?

Venom: Because if you do. You can get to kill the one person you hate the most....Shadow Spider.

Aleksei: Hmmm this creature is speaking truth. We all hate the tiny spider.

Venom: Excatly so help us and you all will be free to do whatever you want after killing Shadow Spider. We can help you guys out with anything.

Adrian: Anything?

Venom: Yesssss anything. So do we all have a deal?

Francine: You got a fucking deal!

Aleksei: Yes you do creature.

Mac: Fine I'll help.

Adrian: I'll help but you better keep your word Venom.

Venom: Oh...we will.

Venom then started to use his tendrils to open everyone's cell and rips them open letting the villains out and breaking Francine's power dampier making Francine started to take the electricity from the area as she was smirking.

Francine: Much better. So now what?

Venom: Now we help you.

As Venom said this he fired tendrils around the area getting their gear and watches them suit up as his smirk grows even more.

Mac: Ah, I miss my suit.

Rhino: Now how do we get Shadow Spider to come?

Venom: Oh leave that to us. Now cause havoc, while we get the final pieces. 

Venom then broke down a wall near them big enough for everyone to leave and so Adrian flies out so does Francine as the rest leaves only leaving Venom as he went to a different cell for his last ally, Flint Marko who survive the fight between him and Shadow Spider.

Venom: Marko.

Flint: What do you want freak?

Venom: We are here to help as we said to the others.

Flint: Oh yeah? I don't believe that.

Venom: Oh but do believe our words Marko, we can help you get closer to your daughter. Just help us and we will grant your one truth wish.

Flint looked at the wall and then at Venom before nodding his head as venom broke Sandman out as Flint then disappears as Venom was grinning more.

Venom: Next stop.....Getting Roisin  and Aerith. *chuckles*

Venom soon jumps out of the destroyed wall and started making his way towards where Roisin is at first then take Aerith.